Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:18 pm
I think I'm going to step away from looking at the books, since they're not giving me what I'm after. *sighs* So off to look at some websites. May have to adventure off into the Google Scholar and the resources from the university's page too...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:49 pm
Apparently the resort on the La Push reservation is going to make a wolf themed cabin in honor of the Quileute werewolves in the Twilight Saga. 3nodding That would be cool to stay in.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 pm
On another note... I feel like things are finally turning for the best in my life. Not to mention it feels like all of my wishes are coming true.

I dreamed of continuing my education. I'm currently accomplishing that dream.

That ended up resulting in wishing I had the money to help pay for my tuition. Thanks to my Grammy, I will be able to afford to pay my Fall tuition easily. And as a result, it will help my parents safe up enough money for possibly another term or two. smile

And now some light is being shined into the darkness of my love life! biggrin

There's probably a few other dreams that haven't been touched yet... but at least I'm getting a start at a new, beautiful and wonderful beginning. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm
I'm going to finish looking at one last thing for my essay, and continue my research later some other time.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:15 pm
Alright... now what... neutral confused Hmm... I guess I could continue writing one of my stories. Probably should finish the one started first, before continuing the other one. Especially since with the latter I still need to completely form the story and the characters and what not, and do a bit of research and what not. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm
*works on the story*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm
I decided rather than trying to be specific about locations, I'll just generalize the places that the characters come into contact with. I'll leave the specifics to those who desire to make it into a movie, if it ever becomes that popular. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm
Well, I'm off to go to the Farmer's Market with my parents. So later.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 pm
Good evening! So the Farmer's Market was cool. Got some dinner there ((Catfish Fillet and Hush Puppies)) and had some Iced Mint Tea ((very yummy!)). Then my parents got two baskets of blueberries and Mom got two lavender plants from my friends' farm - which is pretty cool. ((And slightly amusing too... since we have the same surname; not related though))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 pm
Anyway! I felt like watching more videos that Indigoverse has recorded of some of the projects the JoEllen Elam ((Lillyxandra)) has been part of, since I've watched like one or two of his videos. So... yeah. Plus it helps give me ideas for future projects of my own, if I ever get around to doing them, lol.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 pm
Ooo... I saw some pretty sparkling material where JoEllen and her gang were getting some materials for their Zelda Project. Wish there was an area like that in our area, where there's a bunch of fabric and what not stores. Especially at such great bargain prices!

And I realized that JoEllen's personality reminds me a bit of one of my own friends. Though maybe a bit more toned down version of my friend, not as hyper. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm
*waits for second video of the Zelda Project stuff to load*

I totally want to make my own costumes. I'm sure if I had the time to actually sit down and make something, I could make something pretty awesome. Especially since I know how to sew pretty well manually... not that I've done much sewing really... but I know enough to know what to do, thanks to my Mom. And I can be pretty creative with things, so... yeah. biggrin Maybe I should make a costume with some of the fabric we have up in the attic. Mom's always wanted to do something with them... so... who knows what I could design to use them.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 pm
Okay... that was a really short video, lol. Now to wait for the third video of the collection to load. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 pm
This video is a whole lot longer than the first one, so it's taking a bit longer to fully upload. *sighs* So I'll just chat here for awhile until it's finished loading.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm
Decided to go through some of my future cosplay ideas and decide whether I really want to do some of them or not. Or with some cases, narrowed down the choices I could create something with ((i.e. the multiple forms of Sailor Venus)). 3nodding  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games