Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:52 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Oh can't decide? Corona nodded. When Decius went on about the French Vanilla, he put a finger to his chin, thinking for a moment. I believe that French Vanilla has much more flavor than, say, regular vanilla. Corona stated.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 pm
Lord Zodiac101

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth watched the far off look in his eyes grow and grow with the time passing and it mad her feel a bit sad for the poor Taka. Frowning a bit she decided that she just needed to figure out the hard way, no powers now just talk. Pulling the waitress around from her busying about she ordered two more coffees one for herself and one for Taka. As she set the coffees down she pushed one towards Taka and gave him an inquisitive look. "Alright, now I know that we just met and all but your my first friend and well... I know you lying about nothing being up. Don't ask how... just trust me," She poured out rather straight forwardly.  

feddl

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:44 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

"Of course not. I haven't been mad since I was about... Eleven years old," Lurtz smiled lightly. Noticing Vexine's lack of expression, he swatted her in the arm with one of his hands and shot her a brief we're trying to comfort him glare. Of course when feelings weren't really necessary people couldn't stop showing them, but when it was needed everyone just closed up. Why did people depend on him when he rarely showed his feelings openly? "Besides that, I have no reason to be mad at you. You've been very kind to me since we met even when I somehow managed to upset you and my dad dropped in unexpectedly."

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:52 pm
feddl

User Image
Takaguchi Arisodo
I had come back from my daydream to have a cup of coffee slid over to my side of the table. I took a sip before Elizabeth had suddenly confronted me about how I was "lying". I grew a concerned look before replying with,
"I'm serious, I don't remember what happened to me in the past, or who I was before I suddenly woke up in the hospital having bandages all over me..." I said, avoiding eye contact with her.

((O.C.C: ))  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:06 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine slapped Lurtz's hand and gave him a "Yes I'm trying to" look. She pouted to him then laughed. "So, Dragon. We don't have any reasons to be mad at you." Vexine smiled to him. She led her biggest and sweetest smile to comfort him.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 pm
Keiko_1357

Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

"Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A larger quantity of the vanilla??????????? It is holding the idea of deliciousness in the mind I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor beamed and ordered it in his weird way. It took the cashier a while to understand what it was he was saying, and once she figured it out she put it in, giving him an odd look now and then.

Dragon looked at the two again and gave them a tiny smile. "O-Okay." he said with a slightly eager nod, his childish innocence slowly but steadily returning to him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:46 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

Ignoring Vexine's swat and look she gave him, the blue haired male gave a soft sigh. "Alrighty. Now that we have that settled, how would you like another milkshake to make up for my dad's rudeness? I can also get you one if you'd like, Lady Vexine," Lurtz rumbled smoothly while somewhat shifting his gaze back to the table and releasing Dragon's hand. 'You showed more expressions in the classroom than you did when attempting to console him. My expressions only go so far and I can't tell which emotion I'm supposed to be expressing on most occasions,' he stated briefly in a brief flicker of telepathy to the blonde female. If it wasn't for the fact that he was trying to keep Dragon from thinking something was wrong, in which nothing was really wrong besides the fact that he was using facial muscles he hadn't used in a coon's age, Lurtz would've just gone back to the emotionless mask with the uncertainty of what to speak of next hidden behind it.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
"Ah, sure. Sure." She said with a smile. She looked at her things, and yes. They are still there. She looked to Dragon then, then to Lurtz. "I'll just get my things..." She said to them. She walked going to her old table, then gathered her things. The cappuccino is cold, but didn't mind. She left the cappuccino there, then returned to Lurtz and Dragon.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

feddl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Lord Zodiac101

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth's eyebrows raised a bit in surprise when Taka said that he couldn't remember. Just as quickly her eyebrows lowered as she thought this over, "I am very sorry about that... But why do you look so distant about everything? Are you trying to remember or are you just resereved?" She wondered aloud as she got caught up in her thoughts. Suddenly it occurred to her that she could remember for him but she also realized that he had woken up covered in bandages... would he really want to remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 pm
Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

At the mention of another milkshake, Dragon perked up considerably. "Yeah!" he said then, realizing that he had just made a little outburst, blushed and sank back in his seat. "I-I mean, th-that sounds really good. Th-Thanks." He smiled at the two, not at all noticing anything out of the ordinary.
This is nice, he thought as his eyes cleared to grass green. People usually leave me by this time. I didn't know friendships could last more than a couple hours.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:39 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

"Glad to hear it. We still have some time left before we have to return to the school for classes anyways," Lurtz smiled while waving a waitress over to the trio. When she came over, she almost seemed to trip over her own two feet yet managed to keep herself balanced, her face a bright red. After asking how she could help them, the light blue haired male briefly lifted his empty milkshake cup. "I'd like a strawberry milkshake please." The female nodded slightly while scribbling down Lurtz's order before glancing at Dragon and Vexine. It was like she'd come across the most polite table in quite some time. Most people had lost all sense of decency and yet here was the one table that had decent, well-mannered people at it! Her heart had fluttered at the smooth yet low rumble of Lurtz's voice as it escaped past his lips, but she was trying hard not to show it. Lurtz, on the other hand, was trying to tune out the soft thudding of hearts around him as he felt his throat start burning. Oh how he hated his vampire instincts! He gave a slight wave of his hand as if telling Dragon and Vexine to order whatever they'd like for flavor or even if they, more like Vexine, opted for a different drink altogether.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:03 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
"Chocolate." She smiled to Lurtz. Her bag is bugging her lap, so she placed it under the table. She braided her hair while waiting..
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 pm
feddl

User Image
Takaguchi Arisodo
I had paused when Elizabeth had asked me if I was trying to remember what my past was or whether I was being reserved about what it was. I said had placed my mug down and stared hard at the tabletop. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to learn about my past, was it really worth learning about? I kept silent while pondering about it. I then looked up and reluctantly shook my head, unsure whether this answer was sufficent.

((O.C.C: Trying to reboot this conversation... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:14 pm
Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"A banana milkshake, please!" Dragon told the waitress with a cheery smile and big, sparkling silver eyes. The waitress stared at him for a moment then smiled at him as if he were a kid. A thing that would usually bother him, but right now his overflowing joy managed to let it slide.
Once Vexine returned, Dragon looked back at them, his smile thinning only a little. "S-So, umm... What class do you guys have next?" he asked and, out of nervous habit, began pressing the tips of his index fingers together.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:58 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
"Uh, I don't know." Vexine said while looking around.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games