Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:45 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna laughed licking her lips as the pale blue of her eyes darkened a bit... maybe biting him wasn't the best idea, when had she last fed? A few of these thoughts flew round in her head she bit her lip then hoping pain would drive away the instinct to feed, and she smiled at him "You're not supposed to put your hands close to the mouths of things that bite" she sad with a sly smirk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm
Silent Kei

"So I've heard." he murmured with a mouthful of his finger. "So tell me, Piranha Mouth, how does my blood taste?" he asked, curious to know.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 am
Awesome nerd

Anna raised a brow at him before smirking "Tastes like chicken" she said with a laugh at the old cleche then she shook her head "Actually it's kinda sweet but there's an edge to it " she said with a laugh and then she lightly took his hand away from his mouth "Let me see " she said gently looking at his finger for a moment before licking at the tiny wound and it closed almost immeadiatly "Twilight got a couple of things right" she said with a laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:18 am
Silent Kei

He blinked when she took his hand. He opened his mouth to say, 'Get your own hand!' but he had to quickly shut his trap when she licked his finger. That was practically licking his you-know-what! Nero bit down hard on his lip to keep from moaning, but it was haaard.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:25 am
Awesome nerd

Anna smirked at him as she let go of his hand "Forgive me?" she asked looking up at him like an innocent child as she fluttered her long eyelashes. She ran her thumb over his lower lips where his teeth print now lay "Careful don't break the skin or you might force me to kiss you" she murmured  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am
Silent Kei

Nero frowned. Uh-uh! He wasn't going to be the one blushing like some giggly teen this time! He grabbed her wrist and let his other arm snake around her waist, pulling her a little close to him. "Now we certainly wouldn't want that to happen," he whispered and leaned his face down to be a small inch from her face. "Would we?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna gave a soft gasp when he grabbed her wrist and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Oh certainly not you couldn't handle me" she teased as she leaned up her lips almost brushing against his "Could you Nero" she murmured with a smirk pulling back her eyes glittering mischeviously  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 pm
Silent Kei

He scoffed. Looks like he'd be making the first move. "Only one way to find out." he said and leaned down when she pulled away, planting a kiss on her lips.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna smiled and gave a soft sigh as she easily looped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. Giving his lower lips a nibble as she pulled away gently smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:27 pm
Silent Kei

He felt himself smile a little when he felt her arms around his neck and pulled her a little closer. "Not bad, eh?" he asked with a smirk when she pulled away.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:48 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna smiled up at him "Well isn't someone confident in their skills" she teased and she looked down, almost like a human blushing but she had no blood left to rush to own cheeks. She smiled at him then her eyes had now had a spark of happiness to them as she looked at his face  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm
Silent Kei

"I'm not hearing a nooooo." Nero snickered and flicked her nose playfully. "What was that, your way of telling me you're blushing?" he teased despite the tiny blush still displayed on his face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm
Awesome nerd

"You should be talking" she replied with a laugh running her index finger lightly across his cheek. "I can't blush it's a blessing and a curse being as no one can hardly ever tell when i'm embarrassed but most humans find it attractive..." she said blatantly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 pm
Silent Kei

He gave her a look. "How is not being able to blush sexy?" he snorted.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna rolled her eyes "Thanks ever so much for the insult..." she muttered then looked up at him "I mean't that was the down side... human men find blushing cute or sexy and alas along with all my other flaws I can't" she said removing arms from around his neck as if signaling she wanted to be let go off... It wasn't really what he had said but what he hadn't said and her mind just happened to fill in the blanks.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games