Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:02 pm

User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aina, Sebby and Momma Kinzlie
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Heading off to school
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Big changes!

Alice smiled over at Aina and signed, "Yeah, we can definitely check out the train." When Sebby appeared, Alice blinked and took a second to be confused by the height change since she'd seen him at the beginning of the summer. He greeted her, starting to call her by her old name before switching to her new name. Alice didn't react to the old name at all, instead smiling at her best friend. "Jeez Sebby, you got really tall so quick! I'm gonna be so tiny next to you." She playfully pouted, then glanced between Seb and her cousin as Seb struggled to pronounce her name. Aina frantically signed, "Why did he say my name like that?" The blonde frowned for a moment, then said, "He didn't mean anything by it, Ai." Then to Seb, Alice said, "Sebby, her name is pronounced Eye-nuh. It's... Norwegian, right?" she asked, looking back to Aina. The younger girl signed, "Yeah, Mamma is from Norway." Aina shifted uncomfortably as she engaged in the conversation. This wasn't really her thing and she wanted to just fade into the background. Thankfully Alice's friend's mother started speaking to her and Aina could disengage.

Alice smiled at Momma Kinzlie and hugged her back when the blonde was wrapped into a hug. She asked Alice to hold onto a spare pair of earbuds for Sebby and Alice nodded, tucking them into her purse. "Oh, Seb, here," she said, pulling the boy's wand out of her purse and handing it to him. "I don't know how this wound up in my purse, but you'll probably need it at school." Alice smiled, a little blush coloring her cheeks. She didn't remember putting his wand into her purse at the beginning of the summer, but she'd managed to do so and it stayed there all summer. Thankfully they weren't old enough to do magic outside of school yet, so Seb hadn't missed his wand. Alice also seemed to be ignoring the fact that Seb was very good at wandless magic, which was something that she still couldn't manage to do. Glancing back at the train, she said, "Aina wanted to go look at the train before we got on board. Sebby, did you want to come with us?" It was a subtle way to give mother and son a moment to say goodbye before they had to rush to board the train.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:25 pm

User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Lots of families
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going back to school
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Finally free...

After the terrible summer she'd had, Olivia had basically been confined to the flat that she shared with her brother and mother. While she hadn't been grounded following her father's attempted kidnapping, any time Liv attempted to leave the flat was met with a dozen questions. Liv was also pretty sure that her mother was tracking her via the new cell phone that she'd gotten her. So Liv had wound up staying inside, locked in her room whenever her mother was home. It had quickly made Olivia very sick of being there. She had prepared for school much earlier than she usually did, simply so that she could be ready to leave that place. Her mother had wanted to drop her off at the platform, but Liv definitely did not want to spend any more time with her.

It was finally the morning of the day they headed back to school and Liv was absolutely ready to get out of the oppressive household that her mother had set up. She woke up extra early and tugged her trunk out of the closet. Thankfully it had wheels, because she wasn't waiting for Elizabeth to take her to the platform. Liv dressed in comfortable clothing and grabbed her guitar, which she slung over her back. Last thing she grabbed was Lilac from her home terrarium, draping the snake over her shoulders. Lilac's school terrarium was safe inside her trunk, as well as all her pet snake's food. Then Liv left the house before her mother even woke up. Trailing the trunk behind her, Liv caught the bus, swiping her bus pass to get her access. Then she rode the bus, switching a couple times until she got to King's Cross station. She was still a little early so Liv bought a coffee and breakfast from a shop nearby. When it was closer to time, she put her trunk on a cart and pushed it through the dividing wall that separated the magical platform from the Muggle ones. She was so ready to be done with this summer that Olivia was even ready to sit through classes. Anything so she didn't have to be in that flat with her terrible mother anymore. The brunette huffed as she pushed the trunk over to where they were loading them. Then she leaned against one of the columns, already tired from her morning's trip. Lilac poked her head out from the warmth of Liv's shirt and the brunette gently stroked the snake under her chin.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:28 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mama, Alice, Aina, and Zoot
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Departing for School
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm not sure I want to go...

Of course the first thing Alice commented on was his new height. According to their research, it probably wasn't done. "Yea... it makes all my bones hurt somehow." He ran a hand through his messy blue hair, then looked over at Aina when she signed. Oh right, she was deaf. Good thing Alice seemed to know how to sign better than him. He knew a little bit, but without someone to practice with, he simply wasn't very good. He flushed when Alice seemed to make sure the younger girl knew he didn't mean anything bad, then she pronounced the name in question. "Oh! Right, sorry. I just had to go on spelling, and that's not my best." All he could say with reasonable certainty was that her name was really short, but the letters always jumbled in the worst sorts of ways.

After handing Alice Seb's spare earbuds, Kinzlie and Seb were both startled when the blonde pulled Seb's wand out of her purse. Kinzlie sent him over a look, though there was a hint of a smile on her lips. "Aww, 'Liss, what would I do without you? Probably left my wand at home, that's what." He grinned, evidence of his normal good humor returning. "I guess probably just practiced in Wandless like... real hard." He noticed his Mama's look, offering a sheepish grin.

Both sets of green eyes looked over at Alice when she mentioned her cousin wanted to go look at the train before time to go. The Moons then looked at each other. One silently begging not to go and the other realizing they needed to gently push. "You should go with Alice, bub. You've been missing your friends all summer. And we'll see each other again soon enough. I know you didn't forget your mirror either. It's in your trunk on top of your books." That, Kinzlie had personally packed. It was way too important to both of them for him to potentially forget it. Plus she didn't know if there was another he could use over the school year.

"Yea, of course, Mama. I love you to the moon and around." He pulled her into a hug, which the young woman happily reciprocated. "I love you too, Sebby. Through all the planets and the stars. Remember, this year is going to be amazing." Their hug lingered for a moment before she broke it, stepping back a bit. "And I love you too, Alice. You have a great year too. We'll try to get you for a day or two over winter." Kinzlie pulled the blonde into a hug. "And it's nice to meet you, Aina. Have a lovely first year." She didn't move to hug the youngest, instead just sending her a small smile. And now the hard part. Kinzlie waved them off as she walked away a bit, finding herself standing near Nora and Nani and their family.

Seb watched his mama walk away for a second, then sighed before looking over at Alice. He pushed a smile up onto his cheeks. "You said you wanted to look at the train, right? I think that's... this sign?" He tried to mimic the sign, thankfully getting it pretty close on. "C'mon, maybe we can go look up in the engine bit at the front. The conductor seems nice." Maybe for someone interested in trains he'd be cool. Then again, Seb wasn't sure if Aina actually liked trains or if she just wanted to check it out. Either was a fair enough point.

{{Wearing :: Back to School}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀs ʜᴇʟʟ
          Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ? Wʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ?
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs
          A ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs
          A ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs
          Yᴇᴀʜ, ɴᴏ, I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
          Nᴏ, I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:26 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv & Lilac
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Reunion?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I missed her so much!!

Alright, so summer had been a hot mess, but it was time for a new school year to begin. From Liv having been kidnapped for a terrifying handful of hours to finding out she was okay courtesy of one awkward visit from Ms. Elizabeth. Then she got Prefect as well, all while trying to help both her dad and brother at their shops so Zoe could take much needed breaks, then eventually have their baby. She was another absolutely precious, chubby-cheeked angel, and that made Roxie really happy.

While packing for school, Roxie carefully made sure she had all her needed instruments, since they were working on a bunch of new music (probably). She also grabbed her notebook of half-written song lyrics, hoping to add her voice to their mix. She didn't just want to play backup, after all! The morning of the departure, Roxie was woken up early - much to her chagrin. This having to ride the train nonsense made her grumpy already. Thankfully after a shower and a nice breakfast, the girl was all jazzed to go. She tied her hair in a fancy updo and used a pink ribbon to secure the look.

After saying goodbye to her dad, Roxie flooed to the London platform and began to look around. It was easily triple the size of the Hogsmeade platform, yet it was still super crowded. She walked her trunk over to the dropoff and started searching for a friend. And there... dressed in her usual dark garb was the person Roxie had most been hoping to see. "LIV!!!" Roxie was glad she opted for Converse over her usual heels as she sprinted through people. As soon as she was close enough, the blonde leapt into her friend's arms to give the biggest possible hug. "Omigod I was so worried about you, Liv! When the Auror came to interrogate I thought I'd never see you again." She squeezed her friend tight before releasing her grasp and putting her feet firmly back on the floor. "Ohey Lilac, sorry to disturb. Are you okay, Liv? You look... bummed. Here, I brought you the big box of jelly beans from a fancy candy shop in France." She pulled it out of her travel bag, offering a smile alongside the fancifully wrapped box of candies. If chocolate could cure a broken heart, it only made sense that jelly beans could fix trauma... probably.

{{Wearing :: Pink Prefect}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Jᴀɴᴇ
          Tʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ
          Iғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ Tɪᴛᴀɴɪᴄ, ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴡɪᴍ
          Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
          I ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ɪғ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇs ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          I ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴛᴏɴᴇs
          I ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ, I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ
          I'ʟʟ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴛ, ßαɳց! Tʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie

Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:28 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aina watched the exchange between Alice and Sebastian, then when he apologized and said that spelling wasn't his best, Aina nodded. She didn't really see how her name's pronunciation was difficult, but she wasn't going to engage further. She might ask Alice about it later, just to get some clarification. When they began to say their goodbyes, Aina shifted uncomfortably and made a motion to turn off her cochlear implants to give them some privacy. Alice caught the motion and gently tugged on the hem of Aina's shirt, a tactic taught to her by Quinn. It let Aina know that she didn't have to turn off her ears here. Alice then hugged Momma Kinzlie and said, "I'll certainly try too!" Aina wondered for a moment if the woman was going to hug her as well, but she settled for some words of encouragement for her instead. Aina nodded and signed her thanks, which Alice translated for her. When she walked away, Seb asked if she wanted to go look at the train and made the sign for train. Aina nodded and smiled. "Yeah, that's train," she signed, with Alice translating.

As they walked over to the train engine, Aina signed some facts she knew about steam engines, with Alice doing her best to translate. Because the girl was excited, she was signing a little faster than Alice could keep up with and occasionally Aina would tug on Alice's shirt and sign something, which Alice would then correct. The entire time they walked over to the train though, Alice had slipped her hand into Seb's. They'd been holding hands just about everywhere they went since first year, but now it always felt different. The blonde stole small glances at Seb, wondering if he was feeling the change between them too, or if it was just her. She really needed to talk to him about this, but she was scared that she was the only one feeling like this. Maybe she should bring it up to Ms Marni. Her mentor would know more about the way she was feeling towards Seb, right? Alice unconsciously began to chew on her lip as they talked about the trains, her mind churning over her feelings for her best friend.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:30 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A massive crowd
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Waiting for this to be over
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why would they pick me?

Csuri was very confused on just what practical joke the professors were playing by picking her for Prefect. Quidditch Captain was one thing, she was crushing it already and she'd only just gotten her Captain pin, but to be the "smiling face" that was supposed to introduce a bunch of preteens to school? That sounded awful. Of course, she accepted the title since she wanted to add more to her resume, but she thought it was insane she'd been chosen. It was worse when she learned that Sunshine Boy got Head Boy, so he'd probably be leading their meetings with his garbled mess of an accent.

Almost worse than all the rest was the requirement to ride and patrol the train for all the trips. She'd been blessed to not have to ride the crowded, enclosed nightmare since she'd been adopted, but she was going to be trapped on the train again. Good thing her worst fears were crowds and enclosed spaces. The morning of the train ride from hell, Csuri completed her packing, using a handwritten checklist to verify she had everything she'd need for the year. With a quick goodbye to Baba (because they'd see each other soon enough), Csuri floo'd over to the platform. It was immediately horrible!

She guided her trunk as she carefully navigated around the majority of the crowd, sticking to the walls and platform edge where she could. Once her trunk was in the correct place, the blonde hurried away, trying to find somewhere even vaguely solitary. Maybe she'd get lucky and find her one remaining friend at school. Otherwise, she would just stand alone until she was forced by time constraints to board the train. Maybe, just maybe, someone in the heavens actually knew what the hell they were doing.

{{Wearing :: Uniform & Pins}}
          {{OoC: Open for interaction.... if you dare!}}
          Tᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ
          I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ 'ᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs
          I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ, Oɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ. Wʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ?
          Wʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏx ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛɪᴄ?
          I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ sʜᴏᴛ. I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴀɪʟ Mᴀʀʏ. Wʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ?
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Tᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴛɪᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴏɴᴇs, sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ 'ᴇᴍ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴇ
          'Tɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀɪsɪᴇs, ᴅᴀɪsɪᴇs, ᴅᴀɪsɪᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie

Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:26 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Roxie
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ugh, I do not want to talk about it

Olivia was in her own world, trying to distract herself from all the happy families around her saying good bye to their kids. She was expecting one of her friends to come say hi to her, ask her how her summer was and all that jazz. She wasn't, however, expecting the voice that cut through her malaise and pulled her back to reality. "Roxie?" Liv asked, straightening up. A second later, her best friend launched herself at Olivia and Liv barely caught the girl. Why was Roxie on the platform? She lived in Hogsmeade... it made no sense for her to be here. Had she come for Liv? Roxie had said that she was worried about Liv, so clearly she'd heard about the whole event with her father. But for her to come all this way just for her.. Liv frowned a little, but still hugged her friend. "I'm... okay," she said in response. It wasn't far from the truth... after everything that happened, Liv was definitely disturbed a bit, but she was physically alright, so that meant something, right? She probably needed to talk to someone professional about the problem, but she was too stubborn to do so. Especially because Elizabeth had asked her to, so she definitely wasn't. She would deal with this the way she dealt with everything, with her music. She didn't need anything else. Except... Roxie said she had a big box of jelly beans. Those just so happened to be her favorite candy. She did mention France though and that did sour it a little. "I'm not bummed, just... bleh. But my favorite candy would help," she said with a little smile. Accepting the gift, Liv popped a jelly bean into her mouth, then offered some to Roxie. "I gotta ask, Rox. Did you come all the way to King's Cross for me?" If Roxie said yes, Liv would feel absolutely terrible. It was such a long trip, even for a witch. Especially because she probably hauling her trunk along too. The brunette watched her friend curiously, hoping there was something else at play.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:50 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Alice, Aina, and Zoot
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Departing for School
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Who else can sign real good?

Seb waved goodbye to his Mama once more, before turning to ask Aina about trains. Apparently he'd gotten the sign right, which was aces. He wasn't very good at BSL by far. "Oh good. Last year Meallan had to correct all my signs. 'Course, I only know a handful.... get it? A handful?" He tittered happily, already feeling more himself. Maybe he just needed to be around friends again. He followed the girls around the train, watching Aina's hands and listening as Alice did her best to vocalize it all. He, of course, only caught about 1/10th of the signs, but he was happy to be included.

His own hand was claimed by Alice's, but he was okay with that. He honestly assumed she was just holding his hands so he wouldn't get distracted and wander off or something. It would be very much like him to do that. After they'd gone all the way to the front of the train, then as far back as they could without having to squish between the train and tunnel wall, Seb had an idea. "Hey! Have you told Aina about Meallan? Or Sierra, but she's like... a sixth year, I think. Ooh, Lewis would be good to know. He signs super fast too. And Rosa, his sister, knows too, I'd bet." He pondered, tapping his free hand against his cheek as he tried to think of others. Maybe Tàmhas?

{{Wearing :: Back to School}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀs ʜᴇʟʟ
          Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ? Wʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ?
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs
          A ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs
          Yᴇᴀʜ, ɴᴏ, I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
          Nᴏ, I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:49 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hogwarts students
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Train ride to school
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's gonna be a great year!

Hesperia had had an amazing summer and while she was sad that it was over, she was more than overjoyed to be going back to school. Her family had gone to Greece for two weeks to visit family and spend some time in the home land. They had visited Thessaloniki where her family was from, but also traveled to Santorini, Athens, and Rhodes. She had had fun with her cousins and even managed to get a tan, despite being semi-allergic to the sun. Hes had bought a lot of gifts for her friends, but she had specially selected a gift for one person specifically. That gift was wrapped and stored in her trunk because it was a little heavier than the others. She would give it to him when they got to the school, and she already had an idea about how and when she was going to present it. Thinking about Kasamir always made her cheeks a little redder and she figured she might need to brooch the subject with him at some point as well. After their "date" at the Carnivale last year, she couldn't stop thinking about him. It started with him defending her a lot in Quidditch, but the more she got to talking to him, the more she found they had in common. She even felt comfortable showing her fangs around him, which was another big step for her.

Speaking of Quidditch, she was also quite excited for this year. Through their letters over the summer, Csuri had asked her to be the Vice Captain and naturally, she had accepted. She had been practicing whenever she could over the summer and was determined that this year, she was going to get a goal. Hesperia had been studying all the information that Csuri had sent her over the summer and was looking forward to seeing her "playbook" in person. During her shopping trip in Diagon, Hesperia had convinced her grandparents to purchase her all new gear so she could appropriately tackle this season. She was confident that Slytherin was going to do well this year.

Arriving at the platform with her grandparents, Hesperia took the cart with her trunk on it from her grandfather. They exchanged some words in Greek, with both her grandparents expressing how proud of her they were. Then they bid farewell, each kissing her atop her head. Hes pushed her trunk over to where they were loading them into the train for the trip to school. Over the summer, she'd grown a few inches and, wearing slightly larger than normal heels, she was a bit taller than most of the other kids in their year. She looked around the platform, wondering if Kasamir had arrived yet. She wanted to ride the train with him if possible. Idly, she chewed on her lip as she glanced around. That motion caused one of her fangs to stick out a little, but she didn't seem to care too much. Her fear about being identified as a half-vampire had mostly evaporated as it became clear that her grandparents' fear had been misplaced. The conductor hadn't called for them to board the train yet, so Hes was going to stay on the platform and see if she could spot Kasamir.

Graydon Ironshield

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:09 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv & Lilac
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Reunion?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I missed her so much!!

Roxie was so glad to be with her best friend once again. She'd asked both her dad and Finley to keep an eye out for Liv over the summer, but either Liv didn't go to the alleys or her spies were too busy wOrKiNg to do the important task she'd assigned them. Thankfully, even launching herself at the brunette turned out fine, since the Gryffindor caught her with an almost practiced ease. She gave a tighter hug, just being with the girl for a second before stepping back onto her Converse-clad feet.

Liv said simply that she was okay, but Roxie knew that couldn't be the truth. Agh! Stupid prefect meeting was going to get in the way of her talking to Liv on the train! Thankfully, when the blonde offered over a big box of jelly beans, Liv seemed to perk up a bit. Good that Rox had picked them up, even if the end goal was always to give them to Liv. At the younger teen's next question, Roxie looked confused for a second. "What? Oh, no. I got Prefect, so I've gotta ride the train every time it comes and goes now. But I totally would have though." She didn't want to tell her friend of her budding crush, especially since she was pretty certain Liv was very straight.... which really sucked.

{{Wearing :: Pink Prefect}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Jᴀɴᴇ
          Tʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ
          Iғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ Tɪᴛᴀɴɪᴄ, ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴡɪᴍ
          Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
          I ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ɪғ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇs ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          I ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴛᴏɴᴇs
          I ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ, I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ
          I'ʟʟ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴛ, ßαɳց! Tʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie

Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:27 pm

User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
SlytherinFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleChessmaster & Chess Club Captain

It was with a level of excitement that Kasamir looked upon his return to school. His summer was a busy one, as he’d spent a goodly bit of his free time preparing for the international chess tournament in Moscow at the beginning of July. The fourteen-year-old chess master went into the tournament, after having done well enough in the event last summer to earn his ‘Master’ ranking, being heavily favoured to place in the junior division this year. Kasamir didn’t disappoint, he actually played in the finals before having to concede against another young prodigy.

When he wasn’t working towards the tournament, Kas visited Arkhangelsk, to see some of his old friends, a couple of whom were attending Durmstrang. He had fun getting in a pick-up hockey game, and recalling old times with his friends, even if he had to dodge some questions about his current circumstances. At one point, he returned to the old neighborhood, and found there was another family living in his parents’ house now. It was another reminder how home was no longer home, and his place was now St. Petersburg with his aunt and that wing of the Patrovna family.

Kas took the oppourtunity to work on his game world for the Adventurer’s Guild, adding maps and pages of notes for the campaign he hoped to run when he got back to school. The world was based heavily on old Russian and Slavic myths and legends, and the exercise was a fun one for him which he hoped to share with the other members of the Guild when he returned to school.

He wasn’t sure if he was looking forward to Quidditch or not. With Brianna’s graduation, Csuri was now Captain, and as he’d not gotten any missives from her, he could only assume she’d elected not to tap him as her second. It was unsurprising as he’d been critical of her after the drubbing they’d received a couple seasons back, and he was unsure if her ascension bode well for this season or not. All that aside, he would see Hes again soon, and he would remind himself of this whenever he started getting moody. The young Russian genuinely missed seeing her face and her … toothy smile, and just being with her. Packed in his trunk was a gift for her he’d found in a neighborhood curio shop while exploring the not-touristy areas of the Second Capital.

Arriving at the train station, Kasamir looked as though he’d just stepped off the tram in Moscow, dressed in a black jacket and matching slacks, while wearing a Hat advertising the local St. Petersburg hockey team. The fourteen-year-old had grown a bit over the summer, and the scars incurred in the railway accident had started to lessen. Padding along beside him was Medved, the big Russian watchdog greatly resembling an adolescent St. Bernard, his leash attached to a reel at Kasamir’s belt. He was pulling along his own trunk on a dolly, with the case for his broomstick strapped across the top, as he certainly wouldn’t ask his Aunt Katya to do it for him. As he was passing the dolly off to be loaded onto the train, Medved let out an excited bark, and tugged at his leash. Turning about, the Fourth Year spotted a certain somebody he’d waited all summer to see again. “Hes!” he called out.

OOC:
AliceInWonderland0921

User Image
                I'm not afraid of getting older, I'm one less day from dying young
                I see the light go past my shoulder, I'm one less day from dying young

I see my life, Like a train with a one-way track
                I've made mistakes, And I couldn't take 'em back
                And I've been runnin' 'round in circles, 'Til I'm dizzy, I can't lie
                But every night I go to sleep's, A day that I survive
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:22 pm

User ImageUser Image

Alice rolled her eyes at Seb's cheesy pun, but she offered him a smile regardless because it was kinda funny. Aina merely glanced between the two of them, but didn't respond. That kind of humor sometimes rolled over her head and this was one of those times. As they walked to the end of the available train, Seb asked Alice if she'd told her cousin about Mea and the others at the school who knew BSL. "I did mention that there were other deaf and BSL familiar students at the school. But we haven't had a chance to meet up with anyone yet." Alice glanced around the platform to see if she saw Lewis, since he was the most likely to spot over all the other students. "I'm sure we can catch Lewis at some point before the feast at the very least. I wonder if he's busy with his Prefect duties. It would make sense." Alice wondered if she'd get Prefect next year... could she? That was another question altogether. She'd go down that rabbit hole another time; one of the nuances of changing your gender... Aina tugged on Alice's sleeve and signed, "It's getting really loud. Can we go inside and find somewhere quiet?" Alice nodded back and signed, "Sure, thank you for letting me know." Then she glanced over at Seb and said, "The platform is getting too loud. Let's go grab out seats for the ride." Then she smiled at Seb and reclaimed his hand, causing her butterflies to flap aggressively again.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:30 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Roxie
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ugh, I do not want to talk about it

Liv was seriously concerned that her friend had made the trip all the way to London just because of her, but Roxie dispelled her fear. She'd gotten Prefect! "Wicked! Yeah, you definitely make sense Rox! That's so awesome! Hey, think you could find out where they hide all the fun things that get confiscated? I heard someone brought fireworks last year that might have gotten taken." She smirked mischievously. Of course she knew Rox wouldn't actually tell her, but she wouldn't be the rascal she was if she didn't at least try. Besides, she knew a certain Slytherin who would think it'd be fun to get some fireworks and fire them off. "Oh, check it out. I wrote a bunch of lyrics while I was holed up in my room this summer. Some of them don't really make sense together so I might do some cut and paste." From her backpack, she pulled out her song notebook. Really, it was a notebook with a bunch of other pages stuffed in. Some fell out and it became apparent that a couple of the pages were from her textbooks that she'd written lyrics on, then ripped out. "Crud," she remarked, then stooped down to scoop up her lyric pages. "But yeah, I wrote a bunch this summer. I'm stoked to show you and Jo." She cracked a smile, ready to kick Arcana Mysticka into full gear.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:01 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hogwarts students
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Train ride to school
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's gonna be a great year!

Though she hadn't been on the platform for very long, she had had enough time to wonder about what the coming school was going to bring. She was very nervous about her plan to ask Kasamir on a date during the Hogsmeade trip this year. She'd secured her grandparents' permission to go to the village this school year since she was a teenager now. And she wanted to go with Kasamir. Maybe they could go to the Three Broomsticks, or maybe to the game shop. She knew he loved games and that was part of why she'd picked the gift for him that she had. Idly, she fidgeted with her lip again until she heard a bark. That drew her attention because she knew only a couple people who brought dogs to school with them. A second after the bark, she heard the voice she'd hoped to hear calling out her name. "Kas!" she called back and waved. Smoothing a ruffle in her dress, she made her way through the crowd towards him, doing her best to keep her footing in the heels. She didn't typically wear heels, so this was a relatively new thing for her, but her cousin had gotten her this matching outfit and she wanted to show it off. Plus, looking pretty for Kasamir was a nice little bonus.

{OoC: Outfit linking in picture}

Graydon Ironshield

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:39 am

User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff