Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:01 pm
I'd post pix of me...But 1)I don't have any on my computer and 2)I don't know how...Maybe I should try and find a baby pic...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:01 pm
Oh... I'm only 15 and a soph. You want to go into airforce right? I want to go into navy seals but there is no way in hell I could pass the training.  

Psymage

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:06 pm
It surprises me how much Americans seem to talk about the Military...*Rhea was fingerpainting the wall*..You guyz are going to start giving me stereotypical thoughts ya know...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:08 pm
I wouldn't come up with steriotypes, not everyone is the same... Now that I think about it, I'm probably just going to try and become a Video game programmer/whatever the hell I would like.  

Psymage

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:10 pm
RheaFaery
It surprises me how much Americans seem to talk about the Military...*Rhea was fingerpainting the wall*..You guyz are going to start giving me stereotypical thoughts ya know...

Die in honor is my motto.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:11 pm
Psymage
Oh... I'm only 15 and a soph. You want to go into airforce right? I want to go into navy seals but there is no way in hell I could pass the training.

How much can you bench?  

Tanakietsu

Psymage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:13 pm
Not enough probably, I didn't pay attention last time I went to the gym. Which was about 1/2 a year ago if not more. Do you have ROTC?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:18 pm
Psymage
Not enough probably, I didn't pay attention last time I went to the gym. Which was about 1/2 a year ago if not more. Do you have ROTC?

Unfortunately no.  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:21 pm
*Tries to remember what Raiu told her the ROTC is* The...The..Oh to hell with this...*burns the army cadets meeting house*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:22 pm
I actually liked that class that was the only reason why I thought about joining the military. Did you hear about the mother (I bet you there are a lot more then one) who protested bush cause her son was killed in Iraq. He volentered for the military you freakin retard!!!

Hey Rhea, your quiet. Do you hate military or something?  

Psymage

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:23 pm
Psymage
I actually liked that class that was the only reason why I thought about joining the military. Did you hear about the mother (I bet you there are a lot more then one) who protested bush cause her son was killed in Iraq. He volentered for the military you freakin retard!!!

Hey Rhea, your quiet. Do you hate military or something?

Nah, didn't hear about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:24 pm
Actually I told you what it was. ROTC = Reserve officer training class.  

Psymage

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:25 pm
Psymage
Actually I told you what it was. ROTC = Reserve officer training class.

Yup yup.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:27 pm
The people in mine are stupid. Almost every senior said they where going to join some sort of military. 1 joined the marines and that was it. We had about 10 seniors in my class and the are 4 classes of it.  

Psymage

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:29 pm
Psymage
The people in mine are stupid. Almost every senior said they where going to join some sort of military. 1 joined the marines and that was it. We had about 10 seniors in my class and the are 4 classes of it.

Those pussies.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games