Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Shiro let out a small chuckle. "I don't really have a village right now. Sort of in between them."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Masumi looked at Shiro for a few seconds as she turned to look over at Ayame with a puzzled look. "Let me see, if I can help you out." She took her staff and jabbed it into the ground as she extended it til it hit a root. Then sensing chakra though the root system, she was able to lock onto him. "Hmm he seems to be at the gate...Wait, he not alone. I sense 3...4...5 S-rank ninja there also." Masumi said removing her staff from the ground. "I wouldn't go there if I were you. It's not safe." She said since even someone like her could get killed walking into that.

Masumi H Dekata

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Mizu walked in feeling shy since its her first time here.
Mizu:umm........Hi (in a scared voice) im new and i want to know everybody
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm

(( eek Holy crap!!!! Marlah, What are you doing here?!))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 pm

lol hi anny me bro sent u a pm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Continuing to look around he starts talking again. "I suppose you could say that I was part of the mist, but I left that place. It got boring to me. Now then," He paused for a moment before continuing, "About that stuff I was looking for..."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Masumi looked back at Shiro. "Yes we do have what you are looking for, though we not so easy to give it up." She said still playing with her staff.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:41 pm

"Well I didn't expect you to give it up. I just want to copy it onto something. I never take originals. Too easy to lose the only copy."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Masumi walked over to a closet and opened it up and it had a large amouth of scroll. She pulled out two large ones and placed there on the desk next to Shiro. "One water and one fire" Masumi said with a smile.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Shiro stood up from where he was and sat down at the desk to start his work of copying both scrolls. "Well thats good. Once I get these done, I will get out of your hair." He said right as he started copying the fire.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:47 am

katsuro wandered into the academy lookign around site seeing and he looked over at the ninja i nthe room and then decided to ask what was goign on at the gate

"Hey what's going on at the gate could you tell me?"

katsuro asked looking more focused on the room
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:29 am

Mizu walked out sad....going out to where she can be alone

Rockgirl809

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:12 pm

katsuro got bored and ran out of the room to train somewhere
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Kazuo bows to Masumi. "Ok, ill do my best!!"

(Sorry I was grounded from my computer for a week)

Kazuo focuses for a moment then makes handsigns faster then a beginner. "Transform!!" Kazuo takes the perfect form of Masumi all except for his voice. Kazuo holds the transformation for a few more seconds then releases it. "Ok next technique!"

Kazuo makes handsigns again faster then any beginner. A chair appears in his place and Kazuo appears behind the teachers desk. Kazuo walks out from behind the teachers desk. "Ok! Last one!"

Kazuo makes handsigns again. "Clone jutsu!" 3 clones appear next to Kazuo for a few minutes then disappear. "Ok all done!" Kazuo bows. "Anything else?"

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Mizu walked back in the front.....''Masumi I want to start training" in a shy voice
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games