Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:54 pm

Miharu put herself in front of teran and got hitted by the kunais "That... hurts!" she said as she looked back
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:57 pm

Gohma blocked the wind again. His eyes were completely violet and his hair was beginning to turn white. A dangerous sign for those who knew it.

Tokuno finished and looked up. He had only to say the activating word and a simple handsign and his trap would be sprung.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:59 pm

Miharu threw Teran at Gohma and walked to Hero hugging him "If you kill him I'll die too!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:59 pm

Hero smirked"My time is up so see ya but a presnt to taren"Two small spikes hit his back legs"See you later"The body hero Had fell motionless on the roof

Taren look at the ice spikes and started to growl"damn it" Taren tryed to get away from the spikes in his legs

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 pm

Miharu let the body fall as she grabbed the kunais that hero threw at her to take them out
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:04 pm

Gohma shattered the spikes and healed Taren easily. "Are you okay, Taren?" His voice was soft as he checked the boy over for any other injuries. He noticed Tokuno standing silently in thought.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:04 pm

*Machante crossed her arms as she saw the motionless body.*

"Well that was pointless..."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:06 pm

Miharu sat on the floor after the kunais were off her "What happened with him?" she asked machante

Rikku Mage

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:07 pm

Taren sighed And sat down "Well ask Kanien that she revived him from when he died and Y a I am ok"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:10 pm

Miharu walked slowly at Teran as her back was still bleeding "You have to know something!! Tell me please!"

Rikku Mage

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:11 pm

*Machante sighed and shook her head at Miharu.*

"I have no idea...."

((srry I hafta go))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:11 pm

Gohma ruffled the boys hair before turning towards the house. He didn't even spare Miharu another glance. He was disgusted with her at this point. He pulled Tokuno into the house after him and slumped at the counter. Tokuno was still deep in thought about the events of the last few days.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:13 pm

Miharu smilled at Teran "you know what? screw Gohma!! He just see is side of things! I'll find someone else!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:15 pm

Taren shook his head"All I know is that hero's demon woke up and took over him after he got revived before he was playfull and loved everyone closed to him and t was shadow that make him loose you in the river"Taren ran into the house pulling Miharu

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Miharu stopped at the door "I won't go there!!" she said holding teran's hand
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games