Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Dosso

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:25 pm

Death note...it's brilliant how light kills everyone
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:30 pm

User Image

*~Haha i still have to read that manga.

My friends bug me about it.~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Dosso

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:31 pm

Rawr read Black Cat! Hehehe Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:50 pm

Pffft. I read Gunslinger Girl.

: D

Winny-chan
Crew

Dosso

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:26 pm

Battle Royale
"So any questions?"
"Why are-" *bomb is detonated which is convienatey located in your head*
"Anymore? Good"
(it went something like this)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:40 pm

Wahahahahahahahaha domokun

Senquis

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:58 pm

I watched the first episode of Black Cat on you tube but the quality was bad.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:00 am

ahh..I seen Black Cat,well..not actually. But pictures of it..

XD Gun Slinger girl is awesome,read up to..vol 3. Hot Gimmick and tokyo boy & Girls are good,form the same creator.. Loveless good, Girls bravo,meh. RizelMine is proubly one of the cutest animes eva..Elfen Lied was pretty good,wierd anime,lots of nudity, But Nana is soo kawii,and nyuu-chan XD I couldn't help but imagine Minty-chan for the whole time...OMFG Green Green!!One of the funniest aniems eva,I foudn it too funny. All the characters were pretty original..and the ending is one of the MOST TOUCHING endings of all time,and trust me I've seen ALOT!! It almsot made me cry...

MARS is actually totally sick manga. I wuved it,one of the first mangas I read,its really deep, and hte most touching love story. When oppistues attract...its the best one that has that theme..

deciding on wheter to go to school or not..

JoY_AnGel

Fatality Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:08 am

I like about any manga I come across. I've seen a little bit of Black Cat and Death Note in Shonen Jump. I think my favorite mangas out of all though are Naruto and Hellsing. Both of which I am a fan of their anime shows.

Alucard Rocks!!! heart

I also like Kingdom Hearts and Orphen too. Kingdom Hearts had just come out not to long ago here at Wal-Mart and it takes a couple of weeks for them to get the next volume of it. I currently have Volume 1&2 of Kingdom Hearts and the first volume of Orphen.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:31 am

ahh..Naruto=Hinata..Hinata=me goin into full fangurl mode XD But hte fillers are dread ful ..

watching Tsuba Chronicles..XD *w00ts* Im nearing the ending..on episode 21..

Uploaded Art. Go check it out..

JoY_AnGel

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:34 am

OMG i love Elfen lied, so much death done the most horrfic ways...tis great. Oh and Battle Royale, so fantastic. Its great. And habanie renmei. ish good too, i think its about how they died in their life and they must figure it out for themselves before they can move on. Its the only anime i've seen that touches on that theme so far.
Omg Ranma 1/2 so funny and hilarious. Oh the situations they get into and just unreal xd .

Oh have any you read the manga Model by Lee so Young? If not you totally should. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:35 am

Ne.. Does anyone know what the picture "The Angst" is from on the Ria Banner with the skirts? =S

HarunoTC

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:42 am

ahh..I've heard about Model,saw a little advertisement.. He lives to Model, he Models to live..somehting like htat XD

hahaha Ranma 1/2 too funny not best drawings,its soo Old school,but its a great start to get into anime. From the creators of Inu-yasha,my first actual anime. CuldCept is really good,but if you don't liek cliff hangers,don't read it,cuase you'll become attatched..and htne it ends..cliff hanger,it didn't even end really,they jsut didn't make any mroe volumes in Japan..

Baby Bird is really good..as well as Tuxedo Gin XD

Im gonna review the Aime Review thread. Off I go..
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:46 am

i have the whole, series of Model and i love, but i aint gonna tell you about it cause it'll spoil it for ya. 3nodding
I love inuyasha, ish soooo good and seshomaru....so hot *drools* I think i have a little thing for the bad guys sweatdrop
lol eh well.

Magus_sista

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:22 am

*w00ts* reviwed hte Anime review threa.d.of course did a review of Samurai Champloo..
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games