Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:05 am
I was an original chatterbox whore and one of the original "popular flamers".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:39 am
No doubts there, Tana. You were an oldbie before there was the term oldbie. pirate  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:59 am
I caused a controversy at college today. I put A. Hitler as a name on an example and one member of the class started kicking off about it, claiming I do it every lesson. I dont. Most the time I work quietly and only mention it in privat conversation with two people out of the class. Anyway, I'm no longer allowed to mention hitler, nazis, jews or the holocaust. Time to start on Rwanda.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:28 am
In my old social politics and economics class in high school I used to cause some trouble, but not to that extreme. My old professor would ask us questions such as "Why did ______ fail to ______" (in regards to the topic at hand) and I'd respond: "The women, sir! It's the fault of the women." Of course I only did this as a class clown, but it caused some students to be uncomfortable and I was labeled a sexist pig. After that semester I remember giving the Italian Fascists all the credit for everything. High school certainly was an entertaining time period.

For the record, I am indeed not a sexist.

Tanakietsu

Mou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:41 pm
lol Okay you're allowed to mock me if you want to... but I still like Naruto rofl

And Tana, even flamers back in the old days were different. Besides there are cool CBers too that provoke people in such wonderful ways. Likes this one guy (forgot his name), created a thread where the topic was: i need a gf. Then his post said: no physical deformities, i don't want to throw up during sex. The replies were just hilarious, I lalready love this guy rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:55 pm
My friend does stuff like that unintentionally. We were talking about women having the vote in NJ before any other state and she goes "WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!" in this really stressed voice. It was hilarious. Then we were discussing Crime and Punishment (specifically Sonia's self sacrifice) and she goes "Well, she wasn't really all that self sacrificial. I mean, she could have sold herself earlier." so now anytime she says almost anything we look at her and shake our heads and say "Why didn't you just sell yourself earlier?" Fun fun. We had a crap math teacher who we tried to mark absent (she was twenty min. late to class) but there isn't a spot for if your teacher doesn't show up on the attendance sheets, so instead we locked her out and hid after turning out the lights. Good times, good times.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:03 pm
It seems as if Mou is trying to tell me how things were back then. ): Telling me like I'm a four year old boy all over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:17 pm
As far as I know Tana has been a member of Gaia only 8 days more than Mou... such a funny little detail.

You don't like me mentioning the old days? Well, guess I'm not exactly the right person to talk about CB, since the beginning of my Gaia days I was an exchange whore along with rabid bumper xD At least the Exchange flamers were a lot different... and certainly very rare.  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:20 pm
You misunderstand me, Mou. I was not ridiculing you . . . I was considering joining you. I am a fairly big Naruto fan, along with Death Note and Bleach . . . wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:24 pm
Sadly...somewhere around ep 123 Naruto lost me permanently. I've watched a few episodes of Bleach, DeathNote, and FMA. I like DeathNote, but never have time to watch. The only anime that truly has my heart and attention forever is Samurai Champloo. *shrugs*  

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:27 pm
To be honest I do not enjoy censorship and since they have incurred my wrath, my classmates must pay. I'm going to do what I do best. Cause a scene. I'll make my hair look normal, wear a suit and tape up my mouth on monday when the college has an inspection and carrying a sign reading "I wanted to put something here, but I was censored." in big a** red letters. The college will suffer for trying to silence me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:28 pm
I like a lot of anime, but not Naruto, Bleach, nor Death Note. (However, I do like the Bleach manga. The anime never did anything for me.) I like Legend of Black Heaven, Afro Samurai, Azumanga Daioh, Darker than Black, Gungrave, Outlaw Star, S-Cry-Ed, Paranoia Agent, obviously FLCL, I liked the beginning of Eureka 7, Samurai 7 was decent but the old cowboy movie was totally better, Ergo Proxy, Getbackers, Bebop wink , and gunslinger girls. As well as much much more. talk2hand

One thing I like about university here in Italy rather than America, there really aren't drug related lock-downs. Back in Maryland we used to have a lockdown once a month, with dogs searching for marijuana, cocaine, and heroin. Always had to watch out, make sure they didn't take my E away.

Tanakietsu

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:32 pm
officialy, the college can check us. None of them have been brave enough yet. still, they can try and they can be legally challenged when it comes to searching my bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:33 pm
I am neither an oldbie, nor a boat-rocker, so I shall return to the question of the haunted school. The first 2 or 3 pics can, unfortunately, be very solidly blamed on fog attacking the camera lens. The fourth one is very bright and very definitely an orb. It looks cheery and I wanna wave and say hi to it. ^_^

And Tana, Outlaw Star, S-Cry-Ed(Yes! Another person who knows it exists!) Paranoia Agent and FLCL are all PWNAGE! *high-fives*  

PFDiva

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:09 pm
Go anime! I'm pondering joining the Naruto RP as well. XD Haven't found a good one of those in a while. But then a BleachRP sounds really good too . . .>.> *considers creating it*

Hmmm . . . decisions, decisions.

EDIT: Let's take a vote, all those in this thread who think I should join the NarutoRP by DTT, say JOIN. Say, STAY AWAY if otherwise.

And if I should make a BleachRP, say Aye.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games