Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:23 pm
ive had my ears pierced multiple times. will not get any other type of piercing  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:26 pm
I want my eyebrow done but my parents are like "RAWR IT'LL SCAR!!!" *Doom* and my friends say that I'd look like a guy. Cause they're silly. Either that or a surface piercing above my cheekbone, but I'd be scared to let anyone near my eyes with a needle... rolleyes And I haven't got my dreadlocks yet so that'll be enough for people to get used to at first.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:44 pm
Two in my ear, tongue, one lip ring, two nose rings, and my belly button.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Two in each ear, wanting to get a third set soon....

I want at least five per ear, a lip, a nose, and maybe my eyebrows done. I have to get stuff I can take out and put back in, though, because of my career choice. Professional Orchestras don't take to lots of piercings and visible tattoos, very well v_v;  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rogue Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:00 pm
Hi, I'm new here. I'm an artist/ RPer/writer. It looks like this place it really cool and hopefully a new RP will open up and I can join! ^^

See ya!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:12 pm
Welcome Rogue Dawn. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:24 pm
With the exception of a tooth or two, I have no missing parts, nor are there any holes in my body that I was not born with.

Of course, should I ever get the gumption and the money at the same time- there are a few tats I want. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:55 pm
My rule for myself is: for a tattoo I have to want the same design for five years running before I get it. Piercings I'm a little lenient about as they're kind of removable. I've each ear pierced once and I was thinking about a helix piercing in one but haven't got my act together yet. I've wanted dreads for three years running and I finally convinced my parental units so I should be getting them sometime around Christmas. Unfortunately I didn't have the right wax and shampoo or they'd be done now *grumbles* Ah well. I shall prevail.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:03 pm
I'm curious about getting dreads... *shrug*
on top of those piercings I want, there are three, maybe four tattoo's that I want. I've been wanting the same design for a few years, now, so I think i'll really wind up getting them when I'm older, and have the money...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:04 pm
Only got my ears pierced the usual way, don't think I'll get anymore either. I used to want a nose piercing, but I've come to the conclusion that it would only be bothersome. I've always wanted a tattoo though, but since I seem to be unable to come up with a design that I'm pleased enough with... it shall have to wait. And knowing myself, it will just never happen razz  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:36 pm
sweatdrop I have four tattoos: a bleeding black butterfly on my left shoulderblade, Roman numeral XXVI on my neck (front of the body) because it's my lucky number, the word Torino down my forearm, and my nickname Cyan across my chest in cursive lettering.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:42 pm
So far the designs that have lasted the longest in my mind are: Hypothetically -an equal sign (on the back of my neck) -a moebus strip (on my shoulder blade or between them)

I was thinking about a peace sign but they're so overused and a lot of people nowadays think that Mercedes signs are the same (Which uber pisses me off) so instead I was thinking of an olive tree, which ties in with my love of Athena.

Electric Kool-Aid

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:55 pm
I feel odd. I use this place only for the AAY games.

Am I a bad member?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:37 pm
*gluggles Shiny* You're not a bad member! But roleplaying is good for you! Mind, body and soul! >.<  

Electric Kool-Aid

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:12 pm
Machigainai! ("No doubt about it!" or so I think so)

XD. Roleplaying has helped me develop lots of skills that I never thought I'd use. It's good for you! Try it out!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games