Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:46 pm
@ Timmy -

[Click]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:47 pm
[Noi]
@ Timmy -

[Click]

xd
I know, I saw.
It made me laugh rofl

x3 thisismysn x3

Centillion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 pm
YOZA!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 pm
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
It doesn't look like a lot of people are on right now, does it? sad

I'm not exactly in a good mood right now and kinda need someone to talk to. My dog died about a week ago and this is the first time I've gotten on gaia since then. cry Anyone on?
-comforts- I'm sorry, I know how you feel.
@Pink Haired Evil: -clicks on link five minutes ago- nice  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:50 pm
[[bubblegum is bored.....]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:52 pm
----------> ~Vote~ <-----------

I want your soul D:

oSony

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:54 pm
Happybunnylover

I want your soul D:

......me???  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:55 pm
Sugrie
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
Sugrie
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

I'm not exactly in a good mood right now and kinda need someone to talk to. My dog died about a week ago and this is the first time I've gotten on gaia since then. cry Anyone on?

Aww! That's so sad. One of my dogs got hit by a car right after my 16th birthday and then my other one had to be put to sleep almost 2 years ago. She got attacked by a vicious monster of a mutt. Poor baby was completely traumatized, injured, and still depressed from the loss of her big sister. D: She couldn't sleep alone because of the nightmares...

So, yeah. I know what you're going through. You just gotta cry it out. *hugs*
Thank you. This was actually the first time I've seen one of my dogs die. It hurt to see her go and she was the younger one of my dogs. cry Sounds like you've had your share of pets dying too. I'm so sorry about that. sad

Hey, that's life. Things stop working right, or age gets to them, and they need to move on from their fuzzy bodies. I kinda believe that dogs are like guardian angels. They've got jobs to do, and learning to cope with loss is an important lesson to learn. Just remember all the happy memories like people tell you to do all the time. Maybe you'll meet again. heart
That's just it. She never really got to know me when I got her. I've only had her for a year and just when she was starting to warm up, she died. I looked after her all that morning and even watched her die. I didn't know she was dying at first though. She was moving her legs like she was going to get up but then she did something weird with her mouth and she started twitching. cry Then she went limp and stopped breathing. The fact that she died like that hurt the most and I was right there and couldn't do a damn thing for her. cry That's what hurts the most. I watched her die and couldn't help her.  

[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

High-functioning Lunatic

25,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Whos That Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:58 pm
@Neko. Yeah. Three of them. And i love them a lot and had them for like...ever.

@OtherpersonwhomI'mtoolazytolookforscreenname: Thanks. C:

*points at neko-setsuka* Zelda lover!.....?...I think.....  

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
Sugrie
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
Sugrie
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

Aww! That's so sad. One of my dogs got hit by a car right after my 16th birthday and then my other one had to be put to sleep almost 2 years ago. She got attacked by a vicious monster of a mutt. Poor baby was completely traumatized, injured, and still depressed from the loss of her big sister. D: She couldn't sleep alone because of the nightmares...

Thank you. This was actually the first time I've seen one of my dogs die. It hurt to see her go and she was the younger one of my dogs. cry Sounds like you've had your share of pets dying too. I'm so sorry about that. sad

Hey, that's life. Things stop working right, or age gets to them, and they need to move on from their fuzzy bodies. I kinda believe that dogs are like guardian angels. They've got jobs to do, and learning to cope with loss is an important lesson to learn. Just remember all the happy memories like people tell you to do all the time. Maybe you'll meet again. heart
That's just it. She never really got to know me when I got her. I've only had her for a year and just when she was starting to warm up, she died. I looked after her all that morning and even watched her die. I didn't know she was dying at first though. She was moving her legs like she was going to get up but then she did something weird with her mouth and she started twitching. cry Then she went limp and stopped breathing. The fact that she died like that hurt the most and I was right there and couldn't do a damn thing for her. cry That's what hurts the most. I watched her die and couldn't help her.

Poor puppy baby! D: Don't blame yourself or anything, dear. You couldn't help her, but you were there to comfort her. *hug!* emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:00 pm
ZukoMai
Yeah, i am. That's just my rp character for a guild I'm in. I literally swamped my profile with Twilight Princess pics. (( MOstly Midna though.))  

[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

High-functioning Lunatic

25,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

duran times three

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:01 pm
i just puked crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:01 pm
Sugrie
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
Sugrie
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
Sugrie
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

Poor puppy baby! D: Don't blame yourself or anything, dear. You couldn't help her, but you were there to comfort her. *hug!* emo
I know. I just can't help but feel this way though. *hugs back*  

[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

High-functioning Lunatic

25,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:02 pm
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
ZukoMai
Yeah, i am. That's just my rp character for a guild I'm in. I literally swamped my profile with Twilight Princess pics. (( MOstly Midna though.))
I love the piccy in your siggy,you're a good artist.What are all the Zelda games you've played?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games