Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Khevyn

Witty Lover

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 am
Skaeryll
Ask What My User Is
Hello, My name is Kevin
(Hello Kevin)
And I'd just like to say: Yes, Kevin is a girl name and I'm addicted to video games sweatdrop
I currently own a: 3DS, DSi, Ds, Gameboy color, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, ps3, ps2, ps1, psp, xbox 360, et I think that's it

Kevin is as much a girls name as Alexa is a boys.

Welcome to the guild though.

Thank you kind soul, I also like to believe that  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:28 pm
Hey, I'm one of the newest members here...
Names Jacob. I'm a HUGE Mario Fan, But I do also love Kirby, Yoshi, and Link.
I've been playing Mario since I was about 4, I've played most of his games. I know a lot about the older Mario Games, and try to follow the newer Mario.
I have a good impersonation of Mario, and I plan to put up a video on Youtube Sometime soon.

A Grumpy Bear

Bear

11,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

pinewapple

Invisible Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:39 pm
WELL HI THERE!!

I'm Sky, and I adore that as my name... mainly because it makes me think of the newest Zelda game (tehehe... link is my lover). I'm 14, and a die hard gamer. My dad is the influence in my gaming, he began my so called training at 2 and a half.. gotta love playing Gameboy Color; he has made me go back to the classic games that people my age sometimes know nothing about, such as StreetFighter, and the original Pac-Man. I love Nintendo, I actually dream of becoming a part of their video gaming design team. I know, it's a big goal, and being the little American girl I am it's going to take a LOT of work, but I truly believe that I can do this. Computers are my life, as is my Nintendo systems and my X-Box. My favorite games include Dead or Alive, anything Mario (I just love them all, classic old school or new ones), and Pac-Man! Sweet babies I love Pac-Man!! I'm also into the combat gun games like COD and Halo, but I prefer the action hand to hand games like DOA, and games like Mario. You mentioned something about hair color, so I shall tell you my colors xD I'm a brunette, dark dark brunette, and green eyed. I love purple and green.. They are just WHOA PRETTY!!.. In my opinion that is. I'm also coexist. Racism is horrible in my opinion, and I think the world would be better off without it. I'm also unsure of beliefs, I consider my Coexist opinions to be my religion instead of a God or Gods. That's all <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:05 pm
I'm not really a new member and I think I've posted here in the past, but I'm too lazy to check, so I think I should introduce myself to newbies here and re-introduce myself to veteran members who might not recognize me due to my name change.

Name's Tyler, and yes, I'm a guy. Some of you veteran members might remember me as "Lord of Armageddon" or "LightsideDarksider"; I hated those names, so I ditched them.

Turning 21 in about two months. I work as an Automation Clerk at Fort Ord BRAC down in Monterey Bay. I go to school at California State University Monterey Bay; my major is Biology. I like to write stupid bullshit in my Gaia Journal, play video games, write graphs and charts in R, weight-lift, masturbate, watch movies, go down to aquariums, listen to music, and other s**t. A short list of things I hate (and I hate so many ******** things) are Glee, Lady Gaga, Otep Shamaya, people who drive slowly in the passing lane, people who use self-checkout counters at stores and don’t know how to use them, pointless core classes at college, CD’s being sold for more than $10, and country music. A short list of things I don’t hate are Beef Jerky, Tabasco sauce, Fight Club, paizuri, lesbians, bubble asses on women, masturbating, sharks, Vikings, pizza, Sobe, video games, and heavy metal.  

Sir Codin

Laguna Loire24

Distinct Werewolf

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 pm
Hey, Everyone I'm Laguna Loire24 and I'm new to this guild and I can't wait to get to know all of you. I definitely think it's going to be a blast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm
Hey pepolz. Im new to the guild (no duh). It always gives me that huge satisfaction when u recieve that pm saying you've been accepted (Is that weird?) I'm a total video game nerd and I am AWESOME (if i do say so myself). I love chatting about videogames but anything in general also. I have no mental illness. I dedicate my life to trying to help all my semi-mentally-disturbed friends biggrin And....thats it. I dont feel like thinking up more stuff to tell you just yet sweatdrop  

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

swiperthefox

Dangerous Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm
hi everyone name is fox I love monster hunter tri n okami p.m if you play monster hunter  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 am
Hey I am a new member, and am proud of it! This is the ultimete guild! I really love some of the cute charactors of nintendo, such as toad, and kirby! I heart princess peach!!!  

ginger_butterfly

CursedSkulltula

Feline Worshipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:50 pm
Hello, I'm a new member. I am female and 21 years old. My favorite system is the Nintendo 64. I am a big fan of the Super Smash Bro series, Mario Party, Legend of Zelda, and Super Mario games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:25 pm
Hey there. I think it's been about a week since I joined the guild, but I'm just now getting around to introducing myself.

I'm probably the only person I know who can't stand SMB games. I love Mario Party though. My favorite Nintendo games are the ones for the handheld systems. Last two games I tried to beat were Dragon Quest 6 and Pokemon (white version). I tend to not finish games that I start.  

Lexima

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm
Lexima
Hey there. I think it's been about a week since I joined the guild, but I'm just now getting around to introducing myself.

I'm probably the only person I know who can't stand SMB games. I love Mario Party though. My favorite Nintendo games are the ones for the handheld systems. Last two games I tried to beat were Dragon Quest 6 and Pokemon (white version). I tend to not finish games that I start.

hi

goombasydg
Hello, I'm a new member. I am female and 21 years old. My favorite system is the Nintendo 64. I am a big fan of the Super Smash Bro series, Mario Party, Legend of Zelda, and Super Mario games.

hi

ginger_butterfly
Hey I am a new member, and am proud of it! This is the ultimete guild! I really love some of the cute charactors of nintendo, such as toad, and kirby! I heart princess peach!!!

hi

Whitemokona52
Hey pepolz. Im new to the guild (no duh). It always gives me that huge satisfaction when u recieve that pm saying you've been accepted (Is that weird?) I'm a total video game nerd and I am AWESOME (if i do say so myself). I love chatting about videogames but anything in general also. I have no mental illness. I dedicate my life to trying to help all my semi-mentally-disturbed friends biggrin And....thats it. I dont feel like thinking up more stuff to tell you just yet sweatdrop

hi  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 pm
Sup doods and doodettes! Just joined today....Not much to say about me, I likes me some Nintendos and ya know the Pokemans... Im just that cool xD

but seriously though, this seems like a boss guild 8]  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:00 am
Hi my name is Moony. I'm new to Nintendo Cult. Just looking to get in touch with my geeky side and make some new friends. I'm a big fan of all of the mario games, animal crossing, donkey kong, and others I can't think of at the moment.

If you wanna know more about me, just ask! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 pm
Hello everyone~ I'm glad to be joining this guild so I can talk to fellow gamers and have fun! I am a female in a school without any gaming clubs so, sadly, finding gamer friends is hard and I haven't been successful. I'm happy that I can finally share my geekiness with the world! My favorite games are Animal Crossing, LoZ:WindWaker, and Portal. ^ v ^  

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 am
Herro!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]