Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 pm
[Wow Abi.. Sad Day. That really made me feel happy. stare
Jk. That actually really captured my attention. I liked it.
Poor Melanni. T__T ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 pm
Tuesday sighed in defeat. He thought for a moment. He couldn't keep this from Lilli forever though.
"I-uh- It was after Amane died. Before you gave birth. You were sleeping, passed out. And I was thinking. About a lot of things. You and Klaash, for one. Amane, Yuuka. Rosalie and Oiya..." He said, he exhaled. "I left, and I went to my room. And at first I was mad when I couldn't find anything. Then I saw a piece of glass. When Nobu found me my hands were hanging on by a thread. I feel terrible. I was laughing when they found me." He said, looking away.

Mai could literally feel her heart being torn apart.
"Ryuu..." Her face contorted with confusion and hurt. Tears stung her eyes.
"Lying? What?" She asked.

Bou sighed.
"Kyoiya..." She said.
"I won't fell a thing. Promise." She said, looking at him hopefully.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 pm
[[ biggrin Wuahahhaa. Melanni's and Emo child. Plus, I don't have much to post. ; ^ ; ]]

Melanni sat curled up in Klaash's lap, her head resting on his chest. Both of their eyes were closed, listening to each other's breathing and heart beats. Melanni's arms were wrapped around Klaash, he was holding her the same way he would a child. He kissed her softly, she returned it. "Thanks for teaching me to write like you do, Melanni." He breathed softly.
She looked up, "But I didn't teach--"

"I could see that expression on your face when you wrote, and I too had the same expression. I couldn't see what you were writing, but I felt it through your face. Real feelings. If we put them on paper, they don't have to become us. We can keep a happy face for a while."

How had he changed...? Did it really do that much for him...?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 pm
Lilli's expression of slight happiness, faded.
It twisted into a sad, pained expression.
"Tuesday.. I thought you weren't going to do that to yourself anymore." Lilli said, tears poured from her eyes again, wetting his chest.
"Please.. Don't hurt yourself. If you feel like you need to.. come to me. I'll help. I love you, Tuesday. Don't hurt yourself, it hurts me as well." Lilli said, she held his arms. She could feel the scar.
It traced from the end of his arm nearly up to his shoulder.
"Oh my gosh.." Lilli exhaled.
---

"Mai.. I don't really love you. I love Zankoku. I still do. I always have." Ryuu said.

[Sorry it sucks.. I have to get off after this..]
---

Kyoiya sighed. "Alright." He said, feeling slightly disappointed.
He uncurled, lying next to her again.
He leaned his head towards her neck.
Kyoiya's fangs protruded, and grazed the side of her neck.
They sank deep into her neck.
Her blood was so much better than anything Kyoiya had ever tasted.
So sweet. He wanted more. But had to restrain himself of sucking her dry.
After a couple minutes, his fangs retracted, having his fill.
"Bou," He said.
"I.. You.. Wow.. that was the best thing I've ever tasted." He said, licking away the blood that trickled from the bite marks.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:24 pm
Tuesday sighed, trying to comfort her by holding her, he kissed her neck.
"I know. That one was when Klara was changing. The others...Haven't fully healed yet. They still hurt...A lot. They were deep, Bou couldn't heal them all the way through." He said, his hands were balled up into fists, wrapped around Lilli protectively.

Tears broke, letting a river of emotion down her face.
"T-T-Then what you were talking? You weren't talking. You never talked." She said. Ryuu and Zan had 'spoken' to each other about 'important matters' several times the past month. She got up from his arms. She shook her head.
"No, no, no, no." She repeated and walked into their closet. She started filling her bags with what little clothes she had.
She walked back into the room, bags in either hands. She dropped them and wriggled her jacket on.
"I'm leaving." It was dark outside, most predators were out now. "I don't give a s**t about what time it is." She said, standing defiantly.

Bou smiled.
"You weren't disappointed." She said, it wasn't a question. She kissed him, the taste of her blood lingered in his mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:00 pm
[Lilli still doesn't know about Klara.. does she? I'll just say she knew from the funeral..]

Lilli sighed.
"That's right.. Klara's a vampire now. I feel bad. I haven't talked to her in a while.. I hope she's okay. Oh my gosh.. that must have been hard for Ben to see her go through that.." Lilli said.
"But.. Tuesday, hun, don't hurt yourself just please. That is what you can do to make me happier." Lilli said. She pulled his arm to her face, she kissed the scars. Then put his arm back down.
She smiled weakly up at him.
---

Ryuu sat on the bed, watching her pack. He didn't care really if she left.
She was nothing but just another girl to him.
Ryuu shook his head.
"I know you don't care what time it is.. but honestly if you leave know.. you will be killed. But.. if you really want to go I have no right in stopping you." Ryuu said, shrugging.
If Mai was going to leave.. let her. It was her decision
---

Kyoiya kissed Bou back, deeply.
"I kind of was. But not so much anymore." He said, smiling.
Kyoiya kissed her again, licking her lips.
Kyoiya pulled away after a moment.
"Bou.. I'm tired.. tomorrow, okay?" He asked, closing his eyes.
He pulled her close, his arm around her waist.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:29 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"I know. I've been trying to stop. Really. But you'd have to admit, depression and self-infliction kinda go hand in hand." He said. Tuesday put on a fake smiled, but regret and rage masked his face.
"Are you hungry?" He asked suddenly.

Mai looked at him.
"You don't even care about me. Was I just a waset of time for you then? Or would you rather be ******** Zankuko right now?" She screamed at him, furious tears running down her face. She hastily walked the distance between them and slapped him, hard. Her long nails penetrated his skin. Little beads of blood surfaced.
"I-I" She couldn't say it. "I hate you." She choked out. Ryuu didn't care if she was killed. She was just some plain waste of his time. The tears ran faster down her face. She slapped him again, and again. Until she was sobbing in her hands.
"Ryuu I'm so sorry." She said. "I'm sorry for not being the girl you wanted. I-I-" She collapsedto the ground before him, sobbing into her hands.

Bou smiled up at him.
"Okay Kyoiya." She said, kissing him again. Then she settled into his chest, It was hard, like granite. But she was warm next to him.
"Oh yeah Kyo?" She asked. He had already closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:55 pm
Lilli nodded. "Yeah.. I kind of am.. I haven't really eaten lately." Lilli said. She kind of wanted to get off the subject of self-infliction. It made her feel awkward.
"Do you want to go eat?" Lilli asked. "Or go hunting? I know you'd rather.. humans... but I don't mind." Lilli said.
---

Ryuu didn't moved as Mai slapped him repeatedly.
Blood rolled down his face, and dripped off, staining his shirt.
"Mai.. you don't have to be sorry. I should be. For mistreating you. It's alright..." He said, lifting her onto her feet. He hugged her tightly.
"Calm down, Mai.. It's okay.. You've done nothing to feel bad about." Ryuu said.
He wished he was better at comforting people.
He wiped away her tears.
"Mai.. I'm sure you will find someone who will truly love you.. but.. I.. Don't think I'm the one." He said.
---

"Hmm?" Kyoiya asked, his eyes still closed.
"What is it, Bou?" He asked.
Kyoiya inhaled, exhaled.
It was relaxing just to lie there.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:05 pm
Klara had been sitting on the bathroom tile for about five minutes now.
She held her legs close to her body; burying her face in her knees.
Her eyes were closed tightly trying desperately to keep the tears from falling. She didn't want to cry, but she couldn't seem to hold them back.

She whimpered softly. She stretched her arm up searching for the sink handle, when she found it she turned it on to drown her noises out.
She didn't want Ben or Nobu to hear her. It was terrible...Lilli's first child had died.

Klara could only imagine what Lilli was going through right now.
She wanted so much to be with her right now, to comfort her in some way, But there was no comforting a grieving mother, especially if Klara was going to be crying too.

"Lilli..." Klara choked out a whisper. She held her face in her hands concealing it from the bathroom walls. Klara took a deep breath.
She had been in here too long, that was enough, it was time to pull it all together...or at least somewhat.

She got up to her feet wobbly and put her hands under the freezing water.
Her eyes stung, feeling puffy. She splashed her face a few times before leaving. When she came out she went to the armchair by the window and curled up into it. She still looked rather depressed but she wasn't crying anymore. She rested her chin on top of her knees, leaving only her eyes visible from behind her folded arms. It was too silent...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 pm
Tuesday stoked her hair. He played with it, flipping it.
"Whatever is most comfortable to you. Have you ever gone...hunting? Like I have?" He asked, unsure of whether he should takre her human hunting or not.

Mai slapped his hand away.
"No. Your the one for me." She said harshly. Her voice was like ice.
"Get away!" She yelled and ran out the door before grabbing one of her bags. She marched furiously down the hall, down the stairs and out the door. She didn't have anywhere to go.
[[Yeah she's gone now...]]

Bou smiled, unsure is she was fully awake.
"I love you." She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 pm
[[Duhr. What should I do? D': Fail.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:33 pm
Ben watched as Klara came out of the bathroom.
Probably finished crying.
Ben walked to her, and lifted her, cradling her in his arms.
He sat back down, still holding her in his arm.
"Klara.. it's okay to cry.. I know." He said, kissing her forehead.

Ben felt terrible, having to break the news to Nubo. He hadn't said a word all day. He just layed on his bed, facing the wall.
Ben wasn't sure if he was crying or not.
Ben felt like a bad father, unable to comfort his son. But he'd tried. So it;s not like you could say he didn't care.

Ben looked back at Klara. He brushed her hair from her face.
---
Lilli shook her head.
"No.. I've never actually been "human" hunting before. Not like you have. I don't know. I just never really thought about it. But I don't really care. Either is.. fine." Lilli said.

[Fail.. ********!" Ryuu screamed.
He hated emotions.
Especially when it was girls.. and they were mad at him.
He burried his face in his hands.
He needed to blow off some steam.
Ryuu stood. He faced the wall. He sighed, then punched the wall.
It created a huge dent, in a circular shape.
He figured it was maybe 3 feet around; 5 inches deep.
"Damn." He muttered.
He sat down on the floor, pissed off.
---

"I love you too, Bou." Kyoiya said. He kissed the top of her head.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:39 pm
Nobu heard Klara's stifled sobs.
Nothing seemed to be going right anymore. He had been sitting there for a few days. He hasn't slept, or eaten. Or talked for that matter.

Tuesday smiled.
"I still don't know if you'd be comfortable with me hunting if you choose not to." A picture of Oiya flashed into his mind. His face was frozen.
"No..We'd rather not...Unless you want to." He said, concerned at her answer.

Bou kissed his cheek softly.
"Good." She said and settled into his chest again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 pm
Lilli fidgeted.
"Well I don't know. I guess not since I'm unsure." Lilli said.
Lilli sat up.
"Let's just go." She said. Lilli was starting to feel sick.
She got up and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, and a long sleeved, purple shirt.
She put her lockets around her neck. One having a picture of her mother, Penelope and father, George. The other held two small pictures of Rosalie and Ben.
Lilli put on her boots that she usually wore and a dark, black jacket, somewhat like a peacoat.
She looked over to Tuesday who was nearly ready.

[DUHR. Fail. T__T I really don't know what else to do.. Bou and Kyoiya are now sleeping... just to clear that up.
Have Zan come into the room So Ryuu isn't so upset/ angry..]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:28 pm
[[Uhm. K]]

Tuesday smiled, his hand held out for hers.
"Okay lets go." He said. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but it didn't matter. The one he had had blood on it. His flawless chest sparkled in the light.

Zan knocked lightly on Ryuu's door.
"Ryuu...? Are you okay?" She asked, unsure of whether she should just open it herself.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games