Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 am
Hi there Gwee and Hazu. It's been snowing here again. Grump is shoveling snow around our place and the neighbors. And like Hazu, we don't get any snow plows here either. We have been getting snow off and on for over a month now. The sun will come out and the snow will melt a little, and then we will get twice the amount of snow we had previously. It's gotten so bad in our back yard, we just said the heck with it and only worry about the front. Can't open the back door anyway. We've pretty much had snow twice a week every week since right after Thanksgiving. Brrrrrrr! Good thing I got the Wii Fit now to keep me active. I've lost 5 lbs and 1 1/2 inches since last Saturday!!

And Chainsaw is back at school and has little time for Gaia right now. Just before returning to school, he was playing the heck out of WoW. That's our Chain!
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 am
It really snowed last night the roads are a nightmare this morning. All I had were ruts in the snow to follow. And this is downtown, all they have is one road even cleaned! This is getting stupid now, When I lived in a little town up north from here they had everything plowed by the time I got out on the road at 6am. What a world! rolleyes

I got the computer fixed! It was a really obscure program called alsamixer, it controls sound volumes. It is a comand line program! stressed Once I got it turned on I found one of the channels were muted, I unmuted it and tah dah, SOUND! I am so happy! biggrin

Bubbles, what do you mean by sub forum theme?

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:05 pm
Sub Forum Theme: Example:

If you have a sub forum about gory movies. You would do a theme on that subject. Another words, find a photo or clip of a gory/scary movie you like most. Copy and save it. Then upload it onto the page that you use to explain what your sub forum is about/rules/content, etc.

If you can, see if you can find a wallpaper image. Add the following to it:
Name: (Something scary or fits the theme of your sub forum): Example: Bloody Hazu.
Location: (Theme related): Example: Crystal Lake (From Friday the 13th).
Your Hobbies: (Theme related): Skeet shooting with Skulls. pirate

Hope this helps. You can supply the info under the photo if you'd like. This part is optional.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 pm
Oh ok, sorry for being dense! smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:22 pm
Wow it actually warmed up enough to let some of the snow melt. You can finally get around without feeling like you are tobogganing in your car. I hope we don't get anymore snow a few days.

I cleaned really hard today, my fingers are so dry from the soap and cleansers. I've got mummy hands blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm
You guys have the best aquariums. I just can't seem to collect enough gold to buy any fish. All the fish Gaia gave me died. They should last a little longer than that. gonk  

Tanjooween Gurl

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:33 pm
I think so too! At one point you could almost get a fish a day. Now you're lucky just to get one in a couple weeks. I think they should really sell some fish for just gold. I am sure that isn't going to happen though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 pm
blaugh Heya Gang!! Just got back from a two-week trip to Rome, Italy with some of my fellow Latin students c: >.o Bit jetlagged but otherwise pretty chipper! Got a 24-hour bug while abroad, but was soon back to sight-seeing in no time. C:

Hope you're all well!

-- Pie  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:53 pm
Hey everyone. I'd like to announce that I have found myself "with child." So I am unsure that I am going to be able to fulfill my obligations to the Guild. I feel sick all the time and am very tired. I have already suffered through one miscarriage and don't want to take any chances this time around.

I am sure someone else should probably take over my sub-forum; and I'm not even sure if I'll be active enough for y'all to even want me as a member of this Guild. I'm not even sure how much I'll even be on Gaia at all... even though I know I'll miss you all and will have times when I wish for your company. No matter what your decisions are, I'll forever hold you in my heart. So many emotions... scared, happy, sad, tired, naseuos. Ok, maybe a few of those aren't emotions, rather than just feelings, but I think that conveys my state of mind right now.

What a decade this is turning out to be!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 am
You'll be here when you can, and I will wait! I am very happy for you Gwee! *gently hugs*  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm
Hazumu-san
You'll be here when you can, and I will wait! I am very happy for you Gwee! *gently hugs*

*snuggles into hug*
Thanks, Hazumu. Ur such a best friend. It's nice to know I won't have to feel lonely. I'm so emotional right now!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm
*holds gently* heart

I totally understand, I was too. I was either happy, sad or just plain hopelessly balling my eyes out. It all depended on what I was doing or thinking at the moment.

You will make it through, I believe in you. heart

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:06 pm
That is such great news Gwee! I'm so happy for you. And no worries, everything will be just fine. And nobody is taking over your forums. You hear me. You will always be a member and a dear friend. Stay in touch as you can love. Huggles

User Image Just thought I'd share a picture of my daughter and her newborn twin baby girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 pm
OMGEEZERS!!!
Twins!
That is so cool. Thank u for the words of encouragement!
The babies look so cute and healthy... and big!?
I think if I'd have twins, I'd just call it a wrap and get "fixed."
Boy is she gonna have her hands full, both literally and figuratively!
Really, that is amazing.
Congratulations.

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Thank you. And yup; I'm a proud g-ma! Man, never thought I'd hear that word. xd  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games