Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:01 pm

"I'm keeping it away those who'll use Sakura's power against her wishes of course." Eriol replied. "Although I can't do much anymore, he's here...and I'm not allowed to interfere much more than I already have. SO I think I'll let dear Sakura protect it for a while"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:04 pm

"Who's he?" InuYasha asked, wanting to know about this new enemy.

Kagome who was starting to get worried about Eriol and InuYasha being alone together for so long, got up and started to follow where they went.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:09 pm

"This Sakura-chan's-----, well let just say he's an aqcuainntance, of the other Sakura. He as a notion that he must get all her memories back to her no matter what"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:15 pm

"What's going on?" Kagome asked, hearing something about another Sakura.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Eriol smiled. "It doesn't matter' he said walking past her with the feather in hand.

Outside the boy had found the source of the power. Something about the house kept him from entering,but he watched through the windows trying to find the object he was searching for.

Eriol walked over to Sakura. Eriol opened the glass case and the feather floated out of it's own accord, almost as if sensing the contained so much like the one it belonged it.

"It's pretty!" Sakura said reaching out to touch it. As her hand mad contact, the feather disappeared. "Where'd it go? What was it?" she asked Eriol.

"Oh just something I need you to keep safe" he said smiling closing the glass case.

The boy outside watched with interest. He now knew where what he was seeking for was.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:28 pm

InuYasha and Kagome followed Eriol and InuYasha looked at Sakura more curiously than he had looked at her before. Shippo went over to Sakura and tugged on her hand lightly.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Sakura stared at him confused, yet agian when she felt Shippo pulling on her hand. She bent down to his height and smiled. "What is it?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:39 pm

"Can I talk to you alone Sakura-chan?" he asked, not wanting to talk to her while Eriol was around since that's who he wanted to ask her about.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:44 pm

She nodded. "Of course. Umm...Eriol-kun?"

"There's a room down the hall on the left" he replied to her unfinished question.

"Ok" she replied sending him a thankful smile. She turned back to Shippo. "Shall we?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 pm

Shippo nodded and held onto her hand, still a bit afraid of Eriol. He didn't see how Sakura was able to act so friendly towards him.

Kagome smiled as the two left, she thought it was nice that Shippo was making a friend. "So . . . you said something about another Sakura?" she asked Eriol.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:51 pm

"Yes..." Eriol sighed having to explain again. "From a different world, but you won't meet her most likely."

Sakura found the room Eriol had told her about and led Shippo in, closing the door. "Now what did you want to talk to me about?" she said smiling to make Shippo more comfortable.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:53 pm

"What happened to the other Sakura's memory?" InuYasha asked bluntly.

"That was a memory?" Kagome asked, confused.

Shippo sighed, not sure how to word it. "Um . . . do you find something . . . weird . . . about Eriol?" he asked.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:59 pm

Sakura giggled. "Yes, many things actually, why?"

"Well, it went into this world's Sakura for the time being" eriol explained.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:12 am

Shippo looked down at the ground. "He scares me . . ." he muttered and then in his head he added, 'And for good reason.'

Kagome looked curious. "So . . . does Sakura gain the other Sakura's memory or . . . does it just stay in her without anything happening?" she asked.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 am

"Good question. I'm not reaslly sure. Although.." a smile spread across his face. "if she did remember...that would be awkward.." he actually began to laugh.

Sakura looked concerned. "What make you afraid of him? He's really nice."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games