Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:09 am

Rahenno flips out an tree, overhearing there conversation and feeling an unformlier chakra. "Hope i'm not interupting anything." He said landing on the balls of his feet.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 am

My home's at the dojo where I spent 10 years with Takeshi, but that's not important. I don't even feel like I belong in this...body, more than half of it doesn't even belong to me originally. Zann thought about Kiyoshi's eye in his left socket, Houzan sharing his mind and his lesser demon sealed in him.

iZann

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

"No, Rahenno. No interruptions were made."

Lenon looked at Zann.

-He seems to be under a waterfall of
thought...I wonder...?-

Then he remembered that Zann had another's
eye.

-It is a probability.-

Lenon watched Zann.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 am

Sengetsu stares at the other shinobi."may i ask your names?"

xLytez

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:24 am

Rahenno turns to Sengetsu. "From what i gathered your Sengetsu of the leaf, correct?" Rahenno asked getting up, and turning to Zann. Wonder what he is thinking. He said turning back to the leaf nin, "Name's Rahenno Hyouton"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:31 am

Sengetsu extended his hand out to Rahenno."you're correct nice to meet you."

xLytez

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 am

Zann then looked up, embarrassed at being caught in his thinking. He turned to Sengetsu, his eyes black and white, looking very much like the Yin Yang symbol of balance.
"The sky will provide you with comfort...? Weak words, boy...a shinobi's life is drenched in blood, an unescapable path that we have sworn to walk on." Zann's brows had furrowed even more, now his eyes looked slightly angry, which is rare for him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am

"Not always. I haven't had to fight to the
death ever since I came to the Cloud.
The one serious fight I had was for my
memory."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

Rahenno shook Sengetsu's hand. "Likewise" He then turned to Zann. "Being as that may be true, we don't to act as a shinobi every second of our lifes, Besides Zann don't think that's a bit harsh" He said putting his arm behined his head.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 am

Sengetsu turns to Zann."in the sky is the wind which can be calm and peaceful or violent and destructive."his usual calm voice began to shift as it grew in anger."and like i said a leaf in the wind has no control over where it goes the wind decides for it...tell me what happens to a leaf once it is caught in a storm...it isn't guranteed to survive and if it does it is torn and damaged no longer in tact this is the side of a shinobi in which i refer to when i speak of the sky this is my domain and it is also why i call myself a wanderer."the wind calmed as sengetsu's hair stop blowing and he leaned against a tree.

xLytez

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:44 am

"Let us stop this now before it grows into
an unwanted rivalry. Anyone for tea?
I haven't visited the Cafe in a while."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:47 am

"I'm game" Rahenno said simple.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:48 am

"Anyone else?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 am

*korioki came back in a flash of smoke* hey everon did you miss me ? *he put some shaveing creem in his palms and turned to everyone* hey look guys im foaming at the mouth xd but 'nuff with the jokes lets see what theas things can rely do biggrin *korioki started chewing on the clay in the bags on his thies* ok lets go C2 CLAY NEEDLE RAIN !!! *koriok screemed while leting 100's of clay senbon out of his hands and into the ground* ok now that that is sed time to harden them for less of a notice he he *korioki was again chewing on the clay with his hands* C2 BIRD FORMATION FLYING CRANE !! *korioki jumped on the back of what seemed to be a exspanded clay figure of a crane* now lets do something like this MASIVE FLARE JUTSU !!! *korioki blew a big flare at the ground hardening the clay in it and filling it with the fire chakra to fule the explosion a bit more* he he *whiles in the air about 500M away from the others he just formed a hand seal kept it and sayd: kai..* the whoal field started to shake toss and shift as the earth started to move* he he gues that trick worked out fine biggrin

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Kit was sitting on a tree watching the clouds go by and litsening to the wind
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games