Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:35 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo ran up to the raikage's office and gets ready to jump through the window like he always does but someone else had already broken through. Kazuo jumps up to the window and holds on to the wall next to it quietly focusing his chakra to make his hands and feet stick. Kazuo peers in while the man tries to tie up the raikage, Kazuo manipulates a foot thick crystal just above the man so that when the man would stand up he would hit his head and get knocked out and if that didn't work then the crystal would grapple onto his head and hold his head there. In the end if the man stood up eventually he would hit the crystal because it would move so it would hit the mans head.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:25 pm

"Oh seem like someone notice the hole in the wall" said a man who stick to the wall with his just above the other shinobi; however he was kneel down and a large smile was on his face. His long blond hair fell past his face pointing down to the ground and his black jacket dangle the same way. Smoke came from the cigarette he had in his mouth, "I was actually wondering when that would be noticed, but it took longer then I thought" he said in a cheerful tone. This man was a S-Rank Shinobi, but unlike the others he wasn't being chase after or has a bounty on his head because of Kage in his village. His rank comes his incredibly ability his past rank in his old village. Someone from Cloud wouldn't know this neither someone who knew him because of his habit to change his hair and style of clothing.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:30 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo looks up at the ninja above him and the crystal disappears from above the other ninja. He does a backflip off of the wall and lands on the ground. "Are you friend or foe?" Kazuo asks the man through his ANBU mask though the answer was pretty obvious.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Placing his finger in front of his face he tap the middle of his lips and luckily the cigarette was to the right, so he won't burn himself. "It depends" he said looking up of his point of view, "I would be friend if you don't get the way, but I could be an enemy if you get away. Actually its depends if I am lazy" he said rubbing the back of his head and laughing. He stood up straight and the chakra from his feet disappear, so he fell to the ground and landed standing straight up. "So your decision will judge what I will do" he said comfort smile.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:41 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo smiles. "What your reason for being here is will decide if I will get in the way or not." He wasn't one to let someone that would harm the raikage get by.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm

The man scratches his head, "If I remember right we are here to get that guy in that room" he said pointing up into the Raikage office. "We just want the demon and before you start getting all jumpy let me tell you it doesn't hurt him as long as he is knock out and after that we will bring him back here like nothing happen" he said nodding and smiling. He clap his hand together, "See simple and no one gets hurt, so I will be grateful if you just let it slide and I promise he will come back harm free" he said smiling.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:52 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo glares at him. "Everyone knows that the jinchuuriki doesn't live through the process of getting their demon removed from them. I knew someone that was really important to me that took back the nine tailed demon and gave it back to the Raikage. That person was Naro Uchiha, he was my friend and the Raikage is my teacher. You won't get away with this, the raikage isn't so easily beaten." Kazuo reaches to the sword on his back and grabs the handle just in case the ninja before him made a move, as he touches the handle Kazuo's 300 pound leg and arm weights drop to the ground forming small cracks and craters. They weren't 300 pounds together, they are 300 pounds each.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 pm

The man claps as the weights fell to the ground, "Bravo I feel honor for you too take off the weights before the fight" he said with the same smile. A hollow sound came from the right of his hand; the hand was all black and shiny. "I use to do the same training long ago, but after awhile you can't find a heavier weights that look good and wasn't noticeable, so yea I stop" he said shrugging his shoulders. Placing his hands in his pockets he started to walk towards the man with a cheering smile. As he started to walk to ends of swords in the sheathe move to the right as he move. "What are you going to do boy are you actually use a sword on me?" he asked as he stop about six feet away from the Anbu.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:09 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo smiles. "Not exactly." Kazuo's arm that was grasping the katana appears in front of him and there was now two scimitars pointed at the enemy. A large blast of wind shoots from the scimitars that would easily knock over an S-rank ninja. Though just in case Kazuo manipulates crystal to rise up behind the mans feet to make him trip and fall backwards, at the same time a large crystal spike shoots from the ground at an angle to impale the man in the back, even if the man didn't fall back from the attack the spike would continue through him.

(1/10 posts for use of demonic chakra.)

70 Academy Jutsu
59 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Ranked Jutsu

Total Jutsu left: 69
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Rahenno got up and jumped abit to the back. He saw something from behind him and ducked down to the side as a Crystal spike came flying by him. He looked up and saw the the man and Kazuo. So the Akatsuki finally desided to show up and with new members it seems. The clone thought as he striaghting up to both feet. He heard the conversation and knew everything he needed to know.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm

(We are outside and you two are inside the crystal spike is coming from the ground for Sarius.)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:27 pm

The man eyes widen and the wind came at him and falling over. The crystals went through him, but then it was the jacket he was wearing was their and the man disappear. "Damn I like that jacket too" the man said as he was the right of his regular area with him rubbing his head. Without his jacket you could see him wearing a tight, short sleeve shirt and his whole right arm was all black and like the his hand it shine. "I guess it couldn't be help" he said shrugging his shoulder as he look at the other man. "Well before we fight I should tell you my name.." he said with a smile, "The name is Sakuya Uchiha." If this shinobi knew his history he would know that this man was the old Sixth Kazekage.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:33 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
"What good is a jacket?" Kazuo looks over at the man who was now to the right. "I am Kazuo Kurisutaru, temporary ANBU captain and crystal user." Kazuo fools around with the the loliPOP that was in his mouth. He swings both scimitars and a slash of wind comes flying towards Sakuya. Kazuo jumps high into the air as the slash of wind gets closer to Sakuya.

(2/10 posts for use of demonic chakra.)

70 Academy Jutsu
59 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Ranked Jutsu

Total Jutsu left: 69
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:38 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu's clone melted to the ground making a puddle of water as another clone of Mizu came in.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:34 am

the ninja leaped backwards as the raikage awoke. "hmph...guess the gigs up." His hands met in the form of his seal, is ifngers gently touched each other. A cloud of smoke formed around him, quickly dispersing. The ninja that stood before the raikage was Sengetsu Uchiha. His knee length onyx xloak fluttered in the self created breeze, his long black spiky hair fell behind him remaining inside of the large collar covering much of his face starting with his nose. His blood red eyes were filled with three tomoe, strapped to his back was the Samehada wrapped tightly in a clean white cloth. Two scrolls were strappped to his upper right thigh and calf while one lonely scroll was holstered to his left. In the split second in which he had revealed himself the tomoe in his eyes covereged and became mangekyou active. His arms were drawn into his cloak leaving empty limp sleeves in their wake. Beneath his cloak his handseals were completely unseen and no one would be able to notice the handsela he had just formed. Insid ethe entire building the air pressure dropped drastically, this would instantly and unnoticably put all of its inhabitants besides Sengetsu to sleep. Forming a second seal eight broad flat sharp pointed structure at the current moment four feet in length emerged from his back. Four on the right half and foour on the left. He spoke nothing, his face was void of all emotion. His eyes were lethal in their intentions as they too had far more in store for the jinchuuriki. Outside on the ground a copy of Sengetsu emerged from the air currents behind Kazuo, in it looked the same as the orginal whose whereabouts were unknown. Dashing forward, the empty sleeves flailing behind him, he leaped at an angle placing his feet on the building planting them and crouching. Pushing forward he propelled himself into the air high above Kazuo. Beneath his cloak the seals began to form.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games