Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:47 am
((lol xD its ok~
i think you should rest ^^))

Yume giggled "You made my pain dissapear with your kiss" she said and closed her eyes "You are the best~" she said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:50 am
((nah, maybe i just need to sit down and rest my back. xP ))

"Uhm, don't mention it." Shin said, smiling. "Do you have any other pains? Or is there anything else you want?" he smiled and looked at her.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:00 am
Yume open her eyes "Actually.." she said and looked at Shin "I got everything i ever wanted" she smiled at him. She took the pillow slowly "I got.." she said "You!" and as she said it she hitted him with the pillow and giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:23 am
"Haha, thanks." Shin said, then he held Yume's cheek. "And I got you!" he added, smiling. Then, when he was hit by Yume with a pillow, he said, "Ow! Alright, now I really got you!" he hugged Yume and started tickling her again.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:42 am
Yume looked as Shin got closer "no no no!!" she said as he hugged and tickling her. She laughted again "T..that not fair" she said between her laughting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:43 pm
"Haha! Okay. Now, it's your turn." Shin said, then stopped tickling her. He opened up his arms, and winked at her.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:06 am
Yuki smirked "Here i go!!" she said and jumped on him. she giggled and then tickles him everywhere "This is my sweet revenge" she said while laughting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:34 am
Shin thought, For a second, I doubted what I did. But nah, she's enjoying anyways. he laughed and laughed because Yume kept tickling him all over. He couldn't say anything else but, "Haha! That tickles~" he said, and that's the only words he could utter while he was being tickled by Yume.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:37 am
Yume stopped after a while "Wahh~ my hands hurt" she said and giggled, then laid on the bed and looked up "We should sleep soon.. since we dont really know when its morning here" she said and looked at Shin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 am
"Oh, are you okay?" Shin said, holding her hands. "Oh, well do you want me to sleep with you on your bed so I can watch over you? Or do you want me to be on the other side?" he asked. He examined Yume's hands to see if she was okay, and said, "We really need to rest now." he looked at her.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:57 am
"Dont leave me!" she rushed to say and held him tight, she looked at him with scared look, she didnt want him to leave her nor stay away from her.She was scared and lonley, it was her first time not sleeping at home.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:55 pm
"O-okay okay, I'll stay here." Shin said, and he looked at Yume in the eyes. He saw how scared she was right now, and said, "Don't be scared, I'm here to protect you, okay?" He took the blanket from the bottom of Yume's feet and started to tuck her in. "I'll stay here, to keep an eye on you. I don't need any sleep for now, though." he said, remembering that he was a vampire, and the times that he would walk and walk from day to night and to day again without being sleepy.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 am
Yume still held him, and closed her eyes. She felt protective with him and she could fell a sleep fast. She smiled and said softly "Thank you.." as she fell asleep like a little baby.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:16 pm
"No problem." Shin whispered to Yume's ear, "Good uh, night." he added, then looked at the window, because he didn't even know if it was the right time to say that. Meh, I don't care. he thought, then slept next to her, cuddling with her.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 pm
Yume woke up after a while, she open her eyes and saw Shin. She smiled and stared at him for few seconds then looked out the window "I wonder.. if its morning by now.." she thought to herself and got up.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games