Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:17 pm
Tears formed in Winter's eyes from the pain she suddenly got. It knocked the wind out of her lungs. She bent over and panted when the pain faded.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:33 pm
Plague turns around and begins to walk forward again. "Are we getting any closer to the bottom?"

Plague thinks to Winter, "I'm sorry I had to do that, but it was because you did something I didn't want you to."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:34 pm
Winter snarled and kept going, "We're already at the bottom," She said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 pm
Plague stops walking and looks around. "Oh, righty then." Plague turns to Winter. "Question deary, could you tell if there was a pocket under the buildings floor? And then pop it like a cork?"

Plague asks Winter, "Do you think it would work?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:54 pm
Winter growled at him again and wind energy swirled around her. Moments later the floor a few feet away popped up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm
Plague, startled by the sudden eruption jumps and galls back on his behind. "Thank you very much. But a little Warning! would have been nice!" Plague picks himself up, dusts himself off. He walks over to the hole and looks down. Rubble and supports lay within, but a small hole within the hole gives a view of what could be a cave. Plague turns to Winter. "Do you have a light?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:15 pm
"No," Winter said, glaring at him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:18 pm
Plague looks warily at her, then down at the hole, then back up at Winter but with a worried expression. "It's kinda dark down there..."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:20 pm
"What do you expect me to do? Do I look like a fire user?" Winter said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:36 pm
Plague looks back down at the hole. "Wait a minute..." Plague sits down for a second shaking. Suddenly he gets up and heads down into the hole. "Ok, I've got it!" As soon as Plague hits the darkness he begins to glow. "Glowing bugs, gotta love them!" Plague begins to head deeper into the hole.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:04 am
Winter followed after him, "Freak..." She said under her breath.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:39 am
Plague continues to move forward. His glow isn't bright, but it sends out enough to be picked up by night vision. He continues walking into the cave. "You know, I think we're pretty close. They must have built that building pretty far into the mountain to come this far, it used to take me a long time to get in and out before."

(freak xd idk theres just something humerous in Winters insults at Plague)  

Thorgrim the Wise

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:19 am
(I'm Back in action, and you have all pissed off one VERY unhappy Leonard.)

Leonard had lain asleep in the hallway for atime, out of the way of the newcomers to the facility, but at the sound of someone ripping up a section of the flor on a lower lever, Leonard's eyes had snapped open, and he had gotten up slowly, flexing, a bit stiff from his position. wings folded against his back, Leonard scowled, and started to exhale a deep black mist, flowing out through the hallways around him, Leonard tapping the shadows that this mist created to search even further out into the building around him until he found the source of the disturbance, and realizing he had intruders in what he had come to consider his facility, Leonard began to build up his energy as he made his way to the nearest stairwell, descending quickly to get to the bottom floor, making little more than a whispher of noise as he glided across the floor, air solidifying under his feet as he walked. deciding as he moved, that perhaps he should see who these intruders were, rather than just running them out. focusing on another of his crystallis to bend the light around him, Leonard faded and turned invisible as he reached the hole, gently lowering himself into it on solid air.

(I'm thinking it time Leonard get back in touch with his roots... as a mindless killer.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:24 pm
Len looked surprised at Leonard's actions and gave chase in her kitty form.

Winter just remained silent. The sooner she gets cured the better.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:18 pm
Plague stops after a while in front of a flat patch of wall. It is rectangular and stands about 10 feet by 5. In the very center is a small keyhole. Plague turns to Winter. "Tada! We're here!" Plague stands there grinning.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games