Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Ricky's jaw dropped as he watched Kessaris die infront of him. He held his breath hoping it worked. He frowned "Please work" He whispered.

Kendal frowned "Thats what I'm affraid of" He said. He looked down "I only hope we can fix what was done" He said. He sighed "Marcove when you left why did you want me to take care of Alloy anyway I've never been good at leading anything" He said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Marcove looks at Ricky with eyes that shot rays of dissastifaction. "I can't exactly tell you that right now. Just know you did what I wanted you to do, okay?"

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Kendal nodded "Alright sheesh celestials always have secrets don't they" He said. He smiled "I have to admit alot of good things have happened since I started running alloy...heck if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have found Ricky" He said. He remember finding him all those years ago. "I only wish Jean would have came back sane it would have been nice for things to be the way they were" He said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:19 pm

"She's sane." Marcove said with haste. He knew that her disposition was his fault and he didn't like it one bit. It had to be done though if he were to get through this in one piece. "I'd be like that if she had cheated on me. What do you think Alyss would do? Flip like a pancake. That's what. Hah! Maybe even more buddy. And as for Alloy, you're right. Ricky's a good kid so try not to lose him."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Kendal smiled "To be honest I used to think Alyss was insane...it a nice way" He said. He looked into the air "Alyss is the only woman for me though I only wish that she didn't have to suffer for her power. actualy I was working on a device in alloy to help her and Riko but if my guess is right it's destroyed" He said. He looked at Marcove again "I don't plan on losing Ricky either...that is as long as his family doesn't come for him...I don't know exactly who they are but I have a good guess it was somthing that he had when I found him." He said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:31 pm

"Hmm. Do you mind telling me more about Ricky? Or what you know about him? Kessaris seems to like him alot which would explain why they remind me of us, cept for the death...sorry again about that." Marcove looks forward, still ashamed of the event that even after fifteen years plagues his mind.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 pm

"Don't worry about killing me before...to be honest death was...peacefull" He said. He looked down "I found Ricky one night after I began leading alloy he was crying because somthing happened to his mom..I couldn't help but feel sympathetic and took him in...he was only three or four at the time though I doubt he even remembers it..but I cant forget it" He said. He frowned "The thing he had I had only seen once before" He said. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a pendant he held it infront of Marcove "Look on it...it's the former family crest..Nephilis's" Kendal said. He looked at Marcove with an ashamed look of his own "No one knows about this creswt but me and you...not even Nephilis" He said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Marcove pushes off the wall and takes a look at it. "You're right. It's of Evermore lineage. What do you think it means? And why didn't you tell anyone?" Marcove looks around and only the mirror with Alyss inside is present. "Yeah, now, what do you think in means?"

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Kendal sighed "I think it means he is somehow related to Nephilis...but that leads me to why I didn't tell anyone..I didn't want them to take him from me..but now I think maybe it would be good for him but I don't think Nephilis even knows he might be related to him" He said. He looked at Marcove "I feel like I almost kidnapped him..I know I should have told Nephilis but I didn't" He said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Zephyr closed her eyes and sighed. "Foolish boy," she said. She knelt next to Kessaris and looked at Ricky. "He'll be fine," she said. She placed her hands over Kess' chest, one laying over the other. Her eyes became snowy white, and a breeze that could only be seen or felt by the billowing of her long, raven hair began to swirl about. Within seconds, a swirling white aura began to exit her hands and repair the damage that Kessaris had done to himself.

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Alyss listened and sighed. "Come on... I wasn't that insane." She muttered then thought back. "No wait... I take that back. I was." She looked at the crest and then sank a little. "Maybe he is like a nephew or something to Neph."

~~~

Riko sat on her long bed with her head on her knees that were against her chest. Her silver hair had turned completely white and was now to her ankles when she stood. She had a high fever that was way out of control. She was in so much pain at the moment that went to her head, knowing that she didn't want to lose hope. Riko looked up as her eyes went back to black. She was soon turning into a mindless girl, feeling so desperate.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Rydia looked at him, as she clasped her hands in relief. "Oh thank the heavens you know it is me...IF I would have told you, I would have been turned into a pile of stone" she said. She noticed her brother had been weakened. "Leave him be" she said as she lept into the air, kicking Nas in the face. She would square off with him. "That necklace...absorbs aura...that's cute...real cute" she said with a smirk as she got into her eagle claw fighting style.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 pm

The Guildmaster quickly sent Alastor a message. ~Alastor looks like the two remnant fighters finally appeared, Plague and Leon are back and it appears like they have some new abilities.~ He said as he summoned his sword and blocked Leon's own barrage of sword blows.

Leon leapt at him swinging his arms like he was controlling a wave. The swords all followed his motion creating large and powerful strikes that were beginning to annoy the Guildmaster. He gripped two of his swords and began swinging at the Guildmaster's body with great skill and finesse.

Plague sat back for a minute he raised his hands towards the sky and created a ball of black in his hands. He then aimed it at The Guildmaster. When it got close to him it exploded in a wave of corroding energy.

The Guildmaster was blown back but alright. " hehehe alright I can see now that you two have improved...now I can stop using these handicaps. " He said as he raised his hand towards Leon shooting a stream of black crystalized needles at him.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 am

Lunia looked at Tenshi and nodded to him, she chuckled as she watched Tenshi and when she got his message she quickly closed her eyes and vanished, then appearing behind him she focused her energy into her legs, bending down she aimed for his legs to sweep him off his feet. But as her legs came into contact with his body his massive legs just deflected the kicks, making Lunia cringe. "Why do you have to be so fat!" She shouted, before he turned to face her and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. Placing his hand out holding her infront of him the move from Morganna was deflected by Lunia's body, she let out a scream as Morganna's attack was hitting her hard but not the man. He chuckled as he then threw Lunia's body behind him, her body hitting the floor hard. Her chest was bleeding from the force from Morganna's attack, she tried to lift her top half of her body up as the man stepped back looking at Morganna then around for Tenshi. "Come out little man... your attacks seemed to work.. i can tell that your strong... but are you strong enough to save your dear friend?" He said, looking at Lunia he walked towards her, standing infront of her he chuckled. "You have ten seconds to come out, before i kill her..." He shouted to Morganna and Tenshi. Lunia smirked as she sent a message to Tenshi and Morganna. ~I want you to appear above him and focus all your energy into a punch Tenshi, i'm have an idea... but i need you to trust me... do it on my signal..Morganna, i need you to do something to keep his body in place, please~ She said to them. She raised her hand up as she punched the ground full blast, making a massive tremor, cracking the earth around him, he wobbled a bit making her smirk. As she then pushed her legs out full blast, making him fall onto his back, struggling to get up. She stood up and vanished, landing above him, with her fist out. "NOW TENSHI! Hit him together with me! Morganna, hold him in place!" She shouted to him, as she fell down towards the man focussing all her power into her fist.

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:12 pm

Tenshi watch Morganna attck the man and a smile appeared on his face as Lunia took off afterwards him thinking this would work but not as he planned as Lunia attack didnt work and Morganna's attack hit Lunia. This made him irritated that he caused his sister such pain, then threating him with her. ~Alright, I trust you Lulu~ He projected to her just after hearing her plan. As Lunia put her plan into action he already started to focus his chi into his leg as he leaped into the air and vanishes from where he was and over the man as he came down towards the man, he then threw his body in a front summersalt putting more power behind his kick as he kicked the man directly in his chest just as Lunia was to punch him, making it a double blow, but shortly after his kick would land the chi gave off a strong pulse making it like a second blow frim him, kicking him farther into the ground if not knocking him unconcious or even killing him. Not only was the chi powering his kick but he actually revealed his real strenght behind it making it all the worse from him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games