Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:27 am
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

"Chemistry followed by Sex-Ed and then Anatomy and Physiology... I have no idea why sexual education is even a part of my schedule, but then again, I wasn't supposed to have vocals class either... This school screwed up the scheduling I was supposed to have. It's like history, literature and math were completely taken out of my classes," Lurtz responded a bit hesitantly compared to most of his usual responses. The soft thumps echoing around him were going to drive him up a wall! His light blue hair slightly darkened although it'd take someone with eyes that could notice even the slightest bit of a color darkening a fraction of a degree to actually notice it. 'Damnit... Should've done it before I got here and yet I can't stand the times I do have to do it... What's wrong with me?' he grumbled in the back of his head.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine looked at the table without any emotion. She tapped and make some noises.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:22 pm
Awesome nerd
sorry late reply.. .____.

User Image
Corona nodded when Decius exclaimed about the larger quantity of vanills. At least, that's what he thought the difference was. I'll take a Chai Latte, please ma'am. Corona told the woman behind the counter. He was frowning at the odd looks she had been giving Decius. How rude of her to give someone looks like that.. he thought, slightly annoyed. He didn't like people that prejudged others.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 pm
Keiko_1357

Once Corona was done ordering, Decius smiled brightly at him, not seeming to notice the odd look he was getting from the waitress. Perhaps, though, this was because the doctor was used to the looks. He definitely wasn't normal, judging by his light blue hair and albino red eyes, and his permanent smile didn't help his cause.
"For what purpose is the look of being upset on your face, my friend???????????????" he asked with a small smile.

"S-Sex-Ed?" Dragon blushed, beads of sweat instantly forming around his forehead. He was an easily flustered person, just a wink would make him a nervous, stuttering wreck! A peck on the cheek or hand-holding would make him lightheaded, and a peck on the lips would make him instantly faint. But sex? The young man was still a bit naive to the world of intercourse, and if a kiss could make him faint, there was no telling what such things could do to his poor mind.
Eager to change the subject, Dragon looked to Vexine and opened his mouth to speak. He hesitated at the sight of her lack of emotion. Why won't she show any feeling? he thought then remembered to speak. "S-So w-what class d-do you have next?" he stammered, pressing the tips of his index fingers together tighter.

Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:04 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine smiled lightly. "I still, don't know.Maybe just take a rest this day." She said while looking to Dragon with twinkling green eyes.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:17 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Eleanor nodded to Shirune's response. "No family?" she said with a shocked voice. Eleanor took another sip of her tea, and took a bit out of her sushi. It tasted delicious. Eleanor was going to make this a lot when she got back to the dorm.

"So are you wanting to stay in my dorm?" she asked and smiled politely at him.

wearing

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:59 am
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

"Hai. It's a useless class in my opinion," Lurtz responded to Dragon's first question. His hand quickly slapped down on Vexine's hands making the tapping sound as his fangs slightly elongated behind his lips as if he had just moved on instinct. Feeling his light smile was becoming more obvious as to being forced in front of the other two, he let it return to a far more serious expression. "Only making it worse. You should know your classes by your class schedule which you should've gotten from the front office. If you didn't get one, you're most likely just wandering around to classes without really knowing if you're supposed to be there or not. Common sense, lady, not the cure for cancer."

After a second of silence, the blue haired male hit his forehead against the table. "Gomen ne... It's the vampire in me. You should know by your class schedule though," Lurtz murmured lowly while already knowing his hair and eyes had become a darker shade of blue. And now he deserved far worse punishment from his dad. He managed to upset Dragon not only once, but twice!, and snap at a woman for not thinking about class schedules having been given to the students all in one day. This was far easier when he wasn't expected to say anything because no one knew he existed.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 am
Kaiver Spirith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaiver was thrown off of course during his transportation attempt - which caused him to heavily crash into the cafe's windows. Damn, he thought. Why does things like this always happen to me? In his midst of his miserable thoughts, he noted that the cause of this happening in the first place was that mind-reading blonde he'd met earlier on the roof. She tried to read his mind - and he escaped, using his last resort - teleportation. However he felt an ominous aura while he was transporting. The dark aura had attacked him, and since his step-father Jei had sealed his powerful demonic powers, he was rendered vulnerable to the attack.

And what happens to him now? He crashes smack dead in the middle of a cafe with of course - all of the attention directed to him. Never mind that, first thing's first. I need to get the hell out of here and fast, before someone unnecessarily decides to question me. Afterwards I'll take care of my wounds. . Wait, wounds? Kaiver winced as he felt his left arm sting. His healing ability would never kick in fast enough because his powers were sealed! He touched his right cheek as he felt warm blood ooze from a very precise graze. Well, more like a cut because the wound was nearly two inches. If his other persona, Mystell was here - he would be more than honored to assist in healing his wounds (by licking that is). But no such luck. He scanned his surroundings and noticed shattered glass pieces scattered all around him. Some of the glass was even on the check-out counter, and while some of the employees looked frightened, the manager looked pissed. "Tsk." Kaiver bit his thumb as he tried to figure out how to escape and clean up the mess at the same time. If only Mystell was here, I'd be out of this situation in no time.

{(Out Of Coordination:~ )}

Manarise

Blessed Guildswoman

6,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:59 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine growled softly, slightly showing her foxy instincts. "I'll get one by tomorrow." She said with a kind ko normal cheery tone.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 am
Zynn Myth

Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

Ignoring the glass shards from the blonde haired male who crashed through a window caused to scatter in all directions, Lurtz pulled his hand back away from Vexine while making sure the glass didn't hit those who were in the cafe. Sure, he had plenty of glass shards sticking into the back of his clothes and a small cut on the edge of both ears, but to the living people in the small area the glass remained settled in the air as if levitating. Unfortunately for him, it didn't help with the blonde haired guy in the cafe who'd caused the problem having gashes in his skin.

"Damnit... Just set the milkshakes down, ma'am. I'll be right back, Lord Dragon and Lady Vexine," Lurtz breathed out only to crack his neck and slide out of his seat. As he padded over to the blonde haired male, the glass seemed to completely reverse itself until the glass settled back in the windowsill without do much as a crack in it. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, the darker blue haire version of Lurtz quickly pulled Kaiver beside him and ran his tongue over the other's cheek. While it was brief, the cut on the other's face had stopped bleeding. It was almost like a taunt, what little blood he'd tasted from such a small cut, but for now he just wanted to get the scent of blood in the air out of the air. "Any others or can I return to my seat now?"

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Zynn Myth

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine looked at the man who crashed to the cafe. "Kaiver..." She whispered. She walked fast towards Kaiver and help his wrists. "What the hell?" She shouted. Her foxy instincts and her worriedy-ness show. She make sure Kaiver can't escape. Her eyes grew mad but worried in same time. "Tell me. Tell me what happened." She said with a stern accent.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:25 am
Zynn Myth

Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

"I'm goin' back to the table if you've got him then. Make sure he doesn't start bleedin' again please," Lurtz muttered before returning to the table. After quickly eating the cherry on top of his milkshake, he simply leaned back in his chair while trying to force himself back into the lighter haired version of himself. "Thank you, ma'am," he breathed out to the waitress who seemed shocked that the window had fixed itself and Lurtz's hair and eyes went from a pale blue to a dark blue and finally back to his pale blue coloration. He then started slowly sipping on the milkshake to ease the scratchy burn still screaming in the back of his throat.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:48 pm
Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

1 - Cut 2 - Healthy

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Eyes slowly turning to frost blue, Dragon tried to focus on Lurtz. There was something about him that was... off. He couldn't put his finger on it, but it was as if Lurtz was, well, more fidgety.
All thoughts came to a halt when the window of the cafe crashed. He let out a high yelped and cowered in his seat with his arms over his head, quivering in fear. What the heck was that?! It sounded explosive! Did a monster show up?
Dragon hesitantly lifted his head and gasped when he saw that Vexine and Lurtz weren't there anymore. O-Oh no! The monster must have taken them! W-Where did it go? Why'd it spare him? Turning to look around for clues, the frantic young man soon caught sight of the two around a peculiar boy. Oh... Was that the one that caused this? Wonder what happened.
Before Dragon could go to see him, however, Lurtz returned, and his hair was much darker than usual. "U-Uh, Lurtz?" he mumbled with furrowed eyebrows. "W-What's wrong with your hair?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:14 pm
Zynn Myth

Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

Pausing in his slow sips of milkshake, Lurtz lightly scratched the side of his neck out of nervousness. At least he thought he was nervous. "My eyes and hair grow darker as my vampire instincts start kicking into effect. My ears have been catching onto the soft thumping of the hearts beating in this cafe for some time now, but I've been able to restrain it... At least until that guy smashed through the window, cutting himself open in the process and leaving the scent of blood in the air. If it were my choice, I'd rather chew my own arm off than be forced into this hellish nightmare of feasting on the living's blood," Lurtz responded rather bluntly while slightly pulling his dark blue bangs in front of his eyes to which he slightly glared at how it wasn't changing back. Why couldn't his father just let him do as he liked? Why'd his family force him into this undead leeching life of servitude? "I suppose I can't blame them for suffering with selective hearing... They only ever really cared about status and I ruined that for them... Guess that makes me the guilty one," he mumbled under his breath only to take another sip of his milkshake while slightly pointing to Dragon's milkshake as if to get the other to focus on that rather than the blonde haired individual whose stupidity caused the fiery burn in the back of Lurtz's throat to flare up again.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:28 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"V-Vampire?" Dragon mumbled with slightly wide, crystal eyes. By the sounds of it, Lurtz was hungry for blood, but he didn't like taking it from people. "C-Can't you just take a pill?" he asked, remembering having seen something similar in a show. Of course, when the show's romance took it up a notch the flustered boy quickly changed it. He blushed at the very memories until Lurtz pointed at the milkshake he had forgotten about. Blinking, Dragon smiled lightly and eagerly took in his drink.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games