Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm
Silent Kei

He let go of her and rubbed the back of his neck. "Flaws." he grunted. "So you've got that. Who cares? You're still pretty cute to me." he shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna rolled her eyes and laughed "That's a flaw Nero one of many I assure you" she said with a laugh and she sighed "I care... alot actually... still think I'm cute huh?" she said smirking at hi  

Silent Kei

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:04 pm
Silent Kei

"I don't know how it can be a flaw. I'd be struttin' around in nothing but short shorts if I were a cute girl." Nero smirked. He dug his hands in his pockets. "Yeah. What of it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 pm
Awesome nerd

"Gorgeous... hot... beautiful is usually what most girls my apparent age for but cute? Hell I would have even settled for pretty... Cute Is what your grandma says when you wear those stupid lacy dresses on Easter or the dumb hand-knitted cat sweater she sent you for Christmas" she said with a laugh and then she shrugged "But you know what ever if you wanna see me as some little ten year old" she teased  

Silent Kei

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 pm
Silent Kei

Nero's eye twitched. G-Grandma? Was he just called old? "I'm not old." sniffed the god, who was sitting in fetal position next to a tree with an air of gloom around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:03 am
Awesome nerd

Anna rolled her eyes "Really Nero? You've gotta stop being so sensitive whenever someones says something about old people... that wasn't even the point" she said with a sigh as she sat down next to him curling her legs under herself and looking at him curiously "You really are strange sometimes?" she murmured as she took his hand lightly and gave it a squeeze "Besides I'm pretty sure nearly three thousands years qualifies me as old anyways"  

Silent Kei

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:55 pm
Silent Kei

"You don't understand, toots." Nero said and looked at her. "I was created to be a youthful side of the old man, to be a kid again for him. I can't be like the old man," He looked down. "I can't be old. What'd be my purpose then?" He glanced at her at her last statement. "I lost count of the old man's age after five thousand eighty-three."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:16 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna shrugged then "Nero you do realize you're talking to a vampire who hate drinking blood" she said with a little laug when he said something about the "old mans" age. "pfft you aught to talk to some of the ancients that live in italy I'm pretty sure half of them were around Adam and Eve roamed the eath. Seriously they're practically turning into dust their so old"  

Silent Kei

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:27 pm
Silent Kei

"They'll try this trick out soon." Nero sighed and turned so he could rest his back against the tree. "All of Greece did it after the old man and me." He glanced at her. "You don't like blood?" he scoffed. "What, is it too mainstream for ya, toots?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna shrugged "Oh no my tastebuds like it and my body craves it but I don't really enjoy the idea of litterally sucking the life out of people no matter how much they enjoy it.... I prefer to not kill who I feed off of and try not to so often but I slip every now and again" she murmured  

Silent Kei

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 pm
Silent Kei

"Can't you just eat animals?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm
Awesome nerd

"I could but they don't taste very good... and it only acts as a substitute for so long... eventually we have to have human blood those who've tried to go veagan ended up killing more people than they saved when they finally snapped and went after humans again" she said with a shrug "I only feed of the willing or the lowlifes the world is better off without if I'm feeling violent"  

Silent Kei

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Silent Kei

"Oh, so you're the super hero of leeches." Nero snickered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
MABEL

Mabel walked through the park watching her steps carefully.She sat on a bench pulling out her laptop from her messenger bag.Mabel carefully set the red piece of technology on her lap, flipped it open and rapidly began to type, muttering words as she did so."Nuclear....mixtures..impossible.....generate...hmm.."

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

"Mr. Erik Ram! I have a message for you from Mr. Damien about Miss Anau!" Cres shouted out so that the entire park could hear him from atop the backside of a bench only to flash a light smile at the girl sitting by his feet. "You should go on-campus and by the cooking room. There's a guy there who likes that stuff you're looking at in there. I saw him on my way here." He gave a peace sign before looking around to see if anyone had reacted to his shout.

{( Out.Of.Consciousness: ~ }}

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games