Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:33 pm
Phoenix347

On a side note, does anyone else glance through the characters out of curiosity for who your character(s) would fit with every now and then? Cause I hate when it happens and you're like "Where have you been all of my character's short electronic lifetime?!"

YES
It happens all the time.
I just love how creative these other people's characters are. crying
Seriously, everyone is so totally awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:45 pm
Yami's message for today is put that frown upside down because Yami loves you. biggrin 4laugh heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Yami Miyagawa

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:58 pm
Phoenix347

On a side note, does anyone else glance through the characters out of curiosity for who your character(s) would fit with every now and then? Cause I hate when it happens and you're like "Where have you been all of my character's short electronic lifetime?!"

YES
It happens all the time.

I like how different people make the different characters though I like to think that's because we base a little bit of them from ourselves. Love seeing one character, comparing them to mine and thinking whether they'd get along, love at first sight, mortal enemies who fight or just strangers passing by one another on the streets.

Yami Miyagawa
Yami's message for today is put that frown upside down because Yami loves you. biggrin 4laugh heart

What was the message yesterday ?_?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:04 pm
Phoenix347
Phoenix347

YES
It happens all the time.

I like how different people make the different characters though I like to think that's because we base a little bit of them from ourselves. Love seeing one character, comparing them to mine and thinking whether they'd get along, love at first sight, mortal enemies who fight or just strangers passing by one another on the streets.

Yami Miyagawa

What was the message yesterday ?_?

Sweets. Lots of sweets. Keep lots of sweets with you at all time. Admire the sweets. Worship the sweets. Devote your life to sweets...or just eat them and enjoy their sweet goodness lol  

Yami Miyagawa

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:51 pm
Phoenix347

Well I can tell you right now that I do just that.
Exaggerating certain traits I have and pushing them into a character is fun and always annoying! xD
And surprisingly therapeutic.
Love at first sight, not so much(only Lola is like that), but every other situation is great to imagine even if they never come to fruition!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:05 pm
Yami Miyagawa

Sweets. Lots of sweets. Keep lots of sweets with you at all time. Admire the sweets. Worship the sweets. Devote your life to sweets...or just eat them and enjoy their sweet goodness lol

What, nothing bitter? CAn't just have sweets 24/7. Even some bread with honeybutter is a good break from it.
Love me some honneybutter yum_puddi

Well I can tell you right now that I do just that.
Exaggerating certain traits I have and pushing them into a character is fun and always annoying! xD
And surprisingly therapeutic.
Love at first sight, not so much(only Lola is like that), but every other situation is great to imagine even if they never come to fruition!

I find that grafting only some of my personality onto a character and changing others makes it interesting in my interactions. I can't write a reaction as if I was there but I can write one if a different version of me was there. I don't think I have one character that was exactly me.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:22 pm
Lord Hedo

^~^ I really appreciate your trying to involve my Nomelle after so long haha. Maybe we can find time to bump into each other again really soon ^-^
*Fingers crossed*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:26 pm
Phoenix347

I find that grafting only some of my personality onto a character and changing others makes it interesting in my interactions. I can't write a reaction as if I was there but I can write one if a different version of me was there. I don't think I have one character that was exactly me.

I'm sort of the same.
I firmly believe I'm not my characters, and will never pretend that I'm in their place.
The things my characters do are all based on them, and I try not to influence their actions with how I prefer to do things.
(They're real in my head LOL)
Which is why I'm always interested in other people's perspectives.

Sweetest Sweetheart

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:38 pm
If anyone wants to chat with the tipsy Milo he's at Shimmering Starfish
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=17&t=24494191#377692943  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:09 am
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo

^~^ I really appreciate your trying to involve my Nomelle after so long haha. Maybe we can find time to bump into each other again really soon ^-^
*Fingers crossed*

I'll have Leon text your Nomelle some time. Sounds good?  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:46 am
Phoenix347

Akira and Artie should meet at Fiddle's Gym so Akira can give Artie the lowdown on the specifics of his job.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:21 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Phoenix347

Akira and Artie should meet at Fiddle's Gym so Akira can give Artie the lowdown on the specifics of his job.

I guess I don't have a choice.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:29 pm
Phoenix347
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Phoenix347

You always have a choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:45 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Phoenix347
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Phoenix347

You always have a choice.

I think he's saying that because you posted and quoted him in it before he could even respond a yes or no.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games