Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:58 pm
Hope the kind

Ah~
Thanks!
By the way, I've noticed that SA hasn't been around. Did something happen?

Ah yeah it seems he got banned... it sucks though cause we had an interesting group (Hisaki, Skylar, and Alana) haha. We can still have Alana and Skylar talk though  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:59 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311
Oh jez it's been so long since I popped on by oAo

I have no idea what's happening, but congrats to people w confused ho won their battles ^^

well what happened is that Skylar watched Iris' battles and decided that Iris was the coolest girl she had ever seen owo

I didn’t realize Skylar had gotten so social in the span of a day lol xD

Alas, if only the museum incident hadn’t ruined the image XD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

Ah~
Thanks!

Ah yeah it seems he got banned... it sucks though cause we had an interesting group (Hisaki, Skylar, and Alana) haha. We can still have Alana and Skylar talk though

Banned?! BANNED! For what exactly?
Yeah, we had a little trio going on but now that he is out....well flipping pancakes....what are we supposed to do now?! Why were we not given prior notice? I mean, if you are going to ban someone then could you PLEASE tell the people that the person being banned is involved with (character wise).
This is ridiculous....nothing was even said to me. Did they tell you anything?

Yes, we shall have them talk....but golly....this just sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:22 pm
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

Ah~
Thanks!

Yeah, we had a little trio going on but now that he is out....well flipping pancakes....what are we supposed to do now?! Why were we not given prior notice? I mean, if you are going to ban someone then could you PLEASE tell the people that the person being banned is involved with (character wise).

Well I mean I don't really know all the details, I was just told that he had acted out of line (what that means I don't know, since I'm not apart of the crew). I mean we can't exactly state that Hisaki never existed since the whole museum incident happened, so I think the crew decided to just say that Hisaki had to leave for family business... he's just never coming back sweatdrop

I was informed, but again I didn't really go into extreme details since I'm not in the crew. I guess I just assumed you knew already, I'm sorry I should have told you my bad. If you'd like we could RP Alana and Skylar talking in the temp. Housing or something? Or not up to you xD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:32 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

Ah~
Thanks!

Well I mean I don't really know all the details, I was just told that he had acted out of line (what that means I don't know, since I'm not apart of the crew). I mean we can't exactly state that Hisaki never existed since the whole museum incident happened, so I think the crew decided to just say that Hisaki had to leave for family business... he's just never coming back sweatdrop

I was informed, but again I didn't really go into extreme details since I'm not in the crew. I guess I just assumed you knew already, I'm sorry I should have told you my bad. If you'd like we could RP Alana and Skylar talking in the temp. Housing or something? Or not up to you xD

*sigh* No worries, thanks for telling me the details Spazz T^T

It is alright, I guess it's also my own fault for disappearing for so long.
We can definitely RP the two, though since I'm a bit behind I"m not sure where they are at at the moment ^^'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:45 pm
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

Ah~
Thanks!

We can definitely RP the two, though since I'm a bit behind I"m not sure where they are at at the moment ^^'

No worries, I was surprised too when I heard the news. Anyways, maybe we should wait until after the battles are over? There isn't really much they can do right now anyways now that I think about it. Neither of them really knows anyone that battling, at least not Skylar. Besides Skylar isn't really interested in going into areas with a lot of people if she can help it. At least not yet haha  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:46 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

Ah~
Thanks!

No worries, I was surprised too when I heard the news. Anyways, maybe we should wait until after the battles are over? There isn't really much they can do right now anyways now that I think about it. Neither of them really knows anyone that battling, at least not Skylar. Besides Skylar isn't really interested in going into areas with a lot of people if she can help it. At least not yet haha

No worries either. I'm more than fine with waiting since I probably have quite a bit of catching up to on my side ^^'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:53 pm
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

No worries either. I'm more than fine with waiting since I probably have quite a bit of catching up to on my side ^^'

waiting is good too lol. Sounds like a plan  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:58 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311

I have no idea what's happening, but congrats to people w confused ho won their battles ^^

well what happened is that Skylar watched Iris' battles and decided that Iris was the coolest girl she had ever seen owo

Iris: even a painting can improve with some whiteout emotion_dealwithit ((that and nothing like some Bebe pollen to make a girl feel at ease XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:17 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311

Iris: even a painting can improve with some whiteout emotion_dealwithit ((that and nothing like some Bebe pollen to make a girl feel at ease XD))

xD You better get some super strong whiteout, cause the image painted at the museum was strong haha (baby steps?)

Does Bebe's pollen have some soothing affect i'm not aware of oAo  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:26 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311

Iris: even a painting can improve with some whiteout emotion_dealwithit ((that and nothing like some iBebe pollen to make a girl feel at ease XD))

xD You better get some super strong whiteout, cause the image painted at the museum was strong haha (baby steps?)

Iris: -brings out a 5 gal bucket of white paint- and according to the anime, the pollen has a calming effect. And wait til she learns aromatherapy.... owo

Skylar will be the most chilled girl in Ordell

Iris: does that mean, I have a chance? -shows -contraband bag of food-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:28 pm
Frick
I only just realised I quit the guild I had only just joined ._.;;
Thats what i get for not paying attention while I clean out all the dead guilds
u-u;;  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:51 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311

Iris: even a painting can improve with some whiteout emotion_dealwithit ((that and nothing like some iBebe pollen to make a girl feel at ease XD))

Iris: -brings out a 5 gal bucket of white paint- and according to the anime, the pollen has a calming effect. And wait til she learns aromatherapy.... owo

Skylar will be the most chilled girl in Ordell

Iris: does that mean, I have a chance? -shows -contraband bag of food-

Koru: perks up "I COULD HAVE A CHANCE?!" emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:23 am
Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Not sure how much yall wanted onlookers for Silvano v. Phoebe 2016
But Nirav is trying to figure out whats up
and is watching this go down from the next table over  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:55 am
DJ Double B
Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Not sure how much yall wanted onlookers for Silvano v. Phoebe 2016
But Nirav is trying to figure out whats up
and is watching this go down from the next table over

Bruh
User Image  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games