Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:01 pm
* appears in a explosion of smoke in mid air above meg* Charlie in the tree tops get down *rolls across the floor dashes for a couch dives and slides under it*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:25 pm
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, YOU MOTHER ********! *dives, rolls, then dives and rolls again so he's hidden around a corner*  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:46 pm

*blasts Meg with his visor*

*runs away* razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:32 am
~Drops them all in boxes and puts lids on them, takes them with her on her trip~  

Sheol Kitten

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:41 am
*screams like a banshee and starts struggling* LET ME GO, LET ME GO! I'M TOO YOUNG, TOO YOUNG TO BE DENEUTERFIED! *sobs and bangs on the box walls*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
*stabs his horns through the walls of the box, and peers out* What, the hell, do you think you're doing?  

Megido the Oreo

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:26 pm
*yawns and notices he's in a box, before curling up and going back to sleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:57 pm
*lays on the floor of his box, foaming at the mouth* @___@  

FogSage

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:25 pm
ya like that will keep me in *Turns into an intagible from and goes through the container* your looking at the furry jesus dont test me  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:11 pm
*howls and bangs on the walls of his prison* UNDERWEAR! I NEED CLEAN UNDERWEAR! *sobs and collapses again* crying  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:31 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
ya like that will keep me in *Turns into an intagible from and goes through the container* your looking at the furry jesus dont test me
This guy thinks he's a better godmodder than me? xD Ha! And you're no furry Jesus. You're sure as hell not MY savior, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:11 am
Megido the Oreo
Drifter_Xwolf
This guy thinks he's a better godmodder than me? xD Ha! And you're no furry Jesus. You're sure as hell not MY savior, anyway.

eh what ever floats your boat i was quoting doomie on the furry jesus thing its an old refrence to my past antics  

Drifter_Xwolf

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:04 am
Drifter_Xwolf
Megido the Oreo
Drifter_Xwolf

eh what ever floats your boat i was quoting doomie on the furry jesus thing its an old refrence to my past antics
Ooooh, I see. Well then I apologize. If it's a quote, though, you should use quotations. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:38 pm
*slowly peeks out of his box*

........you're all idiots. =_= Let me sleep, or I'll strangle you with your own intestines.

*drops out of sight*  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:12 pm
FogSage
*slowly peeks out of his box*

........you're all idiots. =_= Let me sleep, or I'll strangle you with your own intestines.

*drops out of sight*
I'll eat your head... twisted  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas