Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:09 pm
zombi49
thanks for saying hello guys stressed *sulk*
sorry about that zombie sad hello * trys to look happy but he just cant*  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:17 pm
eh its ok  

zombi49

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:28 pm
man i wonder where neote,kuri and fog have run off to...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:55 pm
oh good it turened out to be a false allarm sweatdrop 3nodding  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:13 am
*wanders onto the beach after a few days of being busy* Man, feels great to be back out here *sniffs* Damn sinuses ^_^.

(sorry bout not being on lately...been busy with work and other stuffs the past few days)  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:17 am
Neote
*wanders onto the beach after a few days of being busy* Man, feels great to be back out here *sniffs* Damn sinuses ^_^.

(sorry bout not being on lately...been busy with work and other stuffs the past few days)
*waves to neote* ((my mom ban me from using the comp because i had a d in my science class and because i failed spanish)) so hows it going  

drifter_xwolf1188

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:37 am
drifter_Xwolf
Neote

*waves to neote* ((my mom ban me from using the comp because i had a d in my science class and because i failed spanish)) so hows it going
Despite Sinuses going wacky, not bad ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:20 pm
Whoopie. blaugh

I'm back, children. domokun

And Fog and Kuri have gone off on a "honeymoon", so don't expect to see them for a week or so.  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:49 pm
Neote

* pulls his head phones off, with the sounds of system of a down blasting through the speakers. ( listening to the song chop suey). his ears perk up and he looks around, then he looks behind him and sees neote * NEOTE!!! *jumps 4 feet out of his chair and then jumps clear over it, charges at neote and tackles him, driveing him across the sand for about 4 feet* * gives him a playful noogie* where have you been!?! god this place has been so dul with out you bro! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:50 pm
stoarm_fox
Neote

* pulls his head phones off, with the sounds of system of a down blasting through the speakers. ( listening to the song chop suey). his ears perk up and he looks around, then he looks behind him and sees neote * NEOTE!!! *jumps 4 feet out of his chair and then jumps clear over it, charges at neote and tackles him, driveing him across the sand for about 4 feet* * gives him a playful noogie* where have you been!?! god this place has been so dul with out you bro! blaugh
O_O! *is tackled and noogied* Acccck >.< Sorry I've been busy with work, and other things that have taken me away for the past few days. Gomen Nasai!  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:41 pm
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote

O_O! *is tackled and noogied* Acccck >.< Sorry I've been busy with work, and other things that have taken me away for the past few days. Gomen Nasai!
* gets off of him and helps him to his feet* * brushes off his pants* well you could have told me you where gona be gone for a little while ( oh neote check it i got my digital camra working ^^ O.O)
User Image
User Image

[^ thats me ^^ , just so you know what i look like.... and that i wasent kidding when i said i was only 15 ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:02 pm
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote

* gets off of him and helps him to his feet* * brushes off his pants* well you could have told me you where gona be gone for a little while ( oh neote check it i got my digital camra working ^^ O.O)
User Image
User Image

[^ thats me ^^ , just so you know what i look like.... and that i wasent kidding when i said i was only 15 ]
*laughs* I would have let ya know, if I had known myself, I was already supposed to open and close Sunday, but my co-worker was fired that day and I had to take a long shift last night...so it all happened so fast, plus I was kind of...preoccupied with other matters on my mind...but now lets PARTAY!

(I didn't doubt ya bro, but nice pics ^^)  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:06 pm
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote

User Image
User Image

*laughs* I would have let ya know, if I had known myself, I was already supposed to open and close Sunday, but my co-worker was fired that day and I had to take a long shift last night...so it all happened so fast, plus I was kind of...preoccupied with other matters on my mind...but now lets PARTAY!

(I didn't doubt ya bro, but nice pics ^^)
O.O whats that suppose to mean? dident ya think i was 21 cuz iam so mature.... blaugh pfft, whatever , *hits neote in the arm playfully* ,.... * puts his arms behind his head* hope kuri and fog come back from there hony moon soon.... we wont ever be able to keep order around the house without thea-------- wait a minute..... IDEA!!! .... well the guys are away... we have a party twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:08 pm
*thinks for a moment* Uhm...ok ^_^  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:15 pm
iam just messin around... but seriousley, something better happen in here soon or iam gona shoot something O.O  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games