Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i think so."
"Are you sure? It seems as if something is worrying you."
"i am fine."She trys to get up but one of her legs doesnt touch the ground all the way.
*He looks at her leg.*

"Is something wrong with your foot?"
"ummm no....."
"Okay, now I know that something is wrong. What happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:46 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i think so."
"Are you sure? It seems as if something is worrying you."
"i am fine."She trys to get up but one of her legs doesnt touch the ground all the way.
*He looks at her leg.*

"ummm no....."
She takes a step back but her ankle begins to hurt and she falls to the ground and takes off her shoe and sock to blow cold air on it. Her ankle is purple and its is badly injured.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He looks at her leg.*

"ummm no....."
She takes a step back but her ankle begins to hurt and she falls to the ground and takes off her shoe and sock to blow cold air on it. Her ankle is purple and its is badly injured.
*He quickly bends down next to her.*

"Berry, what happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:50 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He looks at her leg.*

"ummm no....."

"Berry, what happened?"
"its nothing....."Berry tryed to move her ankle but all it did was cause pain to berry and she fell down and was on the prince. she was in so much pain that she was knocked out.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ummm no....."

"Berry, what happened?"
"its nothing....."Berry tryed to move her ankle but all it did was cause pain to berry and she fell down and was on the prince. she was in so much pain that she was knocked out.
*The Prince picks her up and carries her to her bed. He sets her down and puts his hand over her ankle. It begins to glow and her ankle begins to heal.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ummm no....."

"Berry, what happened?"
*The Prince picks her up and carries her to her bed. He sets her down and puts his hand over her ankle. It begins to glow and her ankle begins to heal.*
When it was healed there was a scar on it. If you thought about it long enough you can tell she got hurt after the wedding.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Berry, what happened?"
When it was healed there was a scar on it. If you thought about it long enough you can tell she got hurt after the wedding.
*He waits for Berry to wake up.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:37 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Berry, what happened?"
Berry woke up a little whiles later.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Berry. How did that happen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:40 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry looked up at him then back down"our wedding day......after you were taken....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry looked up at him then back down"our wedding day......after you were taken....."
"Yes, but how did it heppen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:49 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i ran off after to our room and cryed but i heard a gaurd coming so i jumped out of the window and ran to the garden..... i got hurt a little bit from the jump then it got more hurt when i ran"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i ran off after to our room and cryed but i heard a gaurd coming so i jumped out of the window and ran to the garden..... i got hurt a little bit from the jump then it got more hurt when i ran"
"Why did you run from one of my gaurds?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"cause i was crying and making a loud noise so i wasnt sure on what to do...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"cause i was crying and making a loud noise so i wasnt sure on what to do...."
"I see. You just were'nt thinking straight?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games