Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Psymage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:33 pm
I know they are. I should just join some military, even if it isn't seals. I should go, still need to get me some emulators and roms.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:34 pm
Psymage
I know they are. I should just join some military, even if it isn't seals. I should go, still need to get me some emulators and roms.

Latez.  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:35 pm
Damn Relatives.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:35 pm
RheaFaery
Damn Relatives.

Oi?  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:40 pm
Had to have dinner with an uncle, my parentals and my siblings...Someone Fetch My Sedative!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:04 pm
Grrr,  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:18 pm
Yes, Tana? *finishes hitting herself on head with wooden mallet, then takes off helmet*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:19 pm
RheaFaery
Yes, Tana? *finishes hitting herself on head with wooden mallet, then takes off helmet*

-blink blink-  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:29 pm
-poke- -poke-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:14 am
Hmmm . . . this place turned into a recruiting office for a while in my abscence. stare  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:21 am
..Honestly, I wouldn't want to die and kill for a dirty politician who lies to everyone..Especially if I were an American..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:54 am
I have the utmost respect for those in the armed forces. I also will not insult them by going there. I would not do well there, and be an embarassment to my group- at least at the beginning.

As for the whole dirty politicians . . . yeah . . . that comes with the territory. That is what our country is basically filled with. After all, if we are so sick of these kind of leaders, where are all the bright wonderful people of conscience? Where are the shining definitions of humanity that need to step up and bring us to a golden age? They aren't here.

This is the best we can do, folks. Garbage in, garbage out. We may not like what we get, but evidently this is the 'cream of the crop'. stare  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:06 pm
Proginoskes
..Honestly, I wouldn't want to die and kill for a dirty politician who lies to everyone..Especially if I were an American..

The politician only tells what to do, we don't fight "for" him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:07 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
I have the utmost respect for those in the armed forces. I also will not insult them by going there. I would not do well there, and be an embarassment to my group- at least at the beginning.

As for the whole dirty politicians . . . yeah . . . that comes with the territory. That is what our country is basically filled with. After all, if we are so sick of these kind of leaders, where are all the bright wonderful people of conscience? Where are the shining definitions of humanity that need to step up and bring us to a golden age? They aren't here.

This is the best we can do, folks. Garbage in, garbage out. We may not like what we get, but evidently this is the 'cream of the crop'. stare

That's why I should be president. 4laugh  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:08 pm
Tanakietsu
Proginoskes

The politician only tells what to do, we don't fight "for" him.

Er, this was worded badly.
What I meant to say was: We don't fight for him, we fight because of him.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games