Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:54 am
Vote please! 4laugh http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=1747&key=56rgz6  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:04 pm
I hope you win!  

Javanomicron

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:20 am
Thanks.^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:31 am
Hmmm, it seems that the Resident Evil rp I am in is about to die BECAUSE CANAS HASN'T POSTED. So everyone, please take this opportuny to yell, POST CANAS, on this thread, and I shall be most appreciative and give you a cookie that probably isn't laced with the T-virus.
Thankies.  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:41 pm
Xenomina
Hmmm, it seems that the Resident Evil rp I am in is about to die BECAUSE CANAS HASN'T POSTED. So everyone, please take this opportuny to yell, POST CANAS, on this thread, and I shall be most appreciative and give you a cookie that probably isn't laced with the T-virus.
Thankies.

Well, if I were you, I'd say... Someone has to die... It's between the RP and Canas.... So I'll kill you off, Canas...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:45 pm
So, I just came back from seeing "Hot Fuzz" and I gotta say it was absolutely spectacular... Now Shaun of the Dead, it had zombies and it had music by Queen, and those two things got bonus points in my book, but Hot Fuzz had much more action and much more laughs... It got applause. I recommend everyone go see it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:01 pm
I'm very much going to! biggrin I love Shaun of the Dead and the guys who played in it are funny as hell just out of the movie as well. This just reaffirms my decision to do it. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:02 pm
Oh, also, later this year, they got another movie coming out, it's called "Run, Fatboy, Run" it's a Rocky parody.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:17 pm
I loved that film, it had everything you could ever want from an action parody set in an English countryside town...

The scary thing is, those kinds of towns are actually like that. (not the killing bit though XD.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:39 pm
And I watched it again. And I still loved it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Rubypet_girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Sits down and eats a Barry Burgur and Drinks Wesker wine.Waing for someone to come and talk to me. smile 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:37 pm
Yay I finally posted. And I get to see Hot Fuzz in.. eight hours, 53 minutes. ;D So I should prolly get to bed.. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:03 am
You shouldn't have come back Canas, you might have been able to live a bit longer. By the way, tell that sniper that he sucks at his job and I'm not paying him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:45 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
You shouldn't have come back Canas, you might have been able to live a bit longer. By the way, tell that sniper that he sucks at his job and I'm not paying him.
Look, my friend told me he was good, okay? I didn't know that that was 40 years ago in Nam... And that since then he lost most of his vision and got that condition where his hands are extremely shaky... He's a hero, dammit!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
Look, my friend told me he was good, okay? I didn't know that that was 40 years ago in Nam... And that since then he lost most of his vision and got that condition where his hands are extremely shaky... He's a hero, dammit!
Well, he's going to be a poor hero then, 'cause I'm still not paying.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games