Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:46 pm
Elainya
Zurgi
Elainya
Zurgi
I just figured it out ^____^

If you want to see how to do it, click here.

My dad figured it out for me ^,^ but the whole family's stuck on the next one.

I'm stuck on level 21 currently. >_<

Edit: Nevermind, just figured it out.

21? Is that the one where he needs to make a u-turn in the pen after pushing the button so he can get the hay bale over the mud? Erg that one's tough

I think that one's 22, the one I just did xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:46 pm
Nay, I will not. For we are all fools in the end.  

Caeleste

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:50 pm
*Wails* Help, Zurgi! I can't do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:51 pm
Mayeth thou burn with the fires of the Valauraukaur for all eternity, heathen!

Now, this little debate makes me remember the Crusades...all of those "thou heathen/infidel!" phrases flying about...  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm
If you're talking about the one with the brown cow doing a u-turn in the pen, I don't have a screenshot or anything for it. I just made the cow push the hay in the mud, not using the ramp or anything, then continued over it, basically. I just had to fiddle around to get the timing right -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:53 pm
*Is confused by all of the conversations going on at once, involving cows, heathens, high priests, something about hope, bales of hay, and getting to level 22* xp  

Khorkalba

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:56 pm
*Un able to understand what anyone is talking about*
I'll uh, be waaaaay over here if anyone needs me...
*backs into the corner*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:04 pm
Longbow UK
*Is confused by all of the conversations going on at once, involving cows, heathens, high priests, something about hope, bales of hay, and getting to level 22* xp

Isn't it great? xd Woot for multiple conversations!

I'm on Level 30 now ^____^  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:10 pm
Zurgi
Longbow UK

...I'm sick of that game already. If I see another bloody cow I think I'll go mad. gonk I don't know how you can go through 30 levels and still find it interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:14 pm
Longbow UK
Zurgi
Longbow UK

...I'm sick of that game already. If I see another bloody cow I think I'll go mad. gonk I don't know how you can go through 30 levels and still find it interesting.

It's fun! I'm also chatting on MSN and surfing around Gaia at the same time though, so I'm not only playing the game. But I like it...it makes you think 3nodding

And I'm on 34 now xd  

Zurgi

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:15 pm
I'm here! *does self-happy dance* I've been really busy with all sorts of stuff lately (and it doesn't look like it will get better anytime soon) so I've had no time for the computer. It makes me sad. I missed Gaia, yet I have nothing to say...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:16 pm
I'm on level 28 now.  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:20 pm
Hironaur
I'm here! *does self-happy dance* I've been really busy with all sorts of stuff lately (and it doesn't look like it will get better anytime soon) so I've had no time for the computer. It makes me sad. I missed Gaia, yet I have nothing to say...

Long time no seee! *hugs* Good to have you back for now ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:27 pm
Zurgi
Longbow UK
Zurgi
Longbow UK

It's fun! I'm also chatting on MSN and surfing around Gaia at the same time though, so I'm not only playing the game. But I like it...it makes you think 3nodding

And I'm on 34 now xd

gonk Don't remind me of MSN at the moment... *is so pissed off with the incompetent MSN Help and support team*

For months now I haven't been able to sign into MSN messenger on this computer. It was working fine one day, then it just stopped. neutral I have tried everything... different accounts... installing newer and older versions of MSN, creating a new account and signing in on that etc. But nothing works.
I've contacted the support team three times about it now, and given them all of the details and they provide the same bloody response every time! "Make sure you have a .NET Passport" "Make sure you typed your password correctly" rolleyes I know it's not my account because I can sign in perfectly fine on the other computer, but not this one.

Its so frustrating!
stressed  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:30 pm
I;m stuck on level 30 now stressed any help?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games