Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:56 pm
Hi! Trowa here! I'm an avid reader and writer, and I, of course, love RPing! It gives me another excuse to put my ideas to paper (or text, as the case may be). This place looks pretty fun, and I hope to take part in some incredible RPs!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:03 pm
Irrashai, Trowa! Please enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Dozo, yoroshiku.

EDIT: (Oh god, what's happening to me! I'm starting to go into Engrish mode, putting in random japanese words/phrases where I'd normally say them in english . . .>.> . . . <.< . . . . x.X I don't even know if I'm using the right words to context!! Tasukete kure!)

Gale OverDrive

Bri Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:04 pm
Welcome Trowa! I am new to this guild as well. Yeah for Rps!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:08 pm
Welcome to you as well, Bri. It seems like I'm the only regular on at this hour . . . stare  

Gale OverDrive

Bri Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:13 pm
What else could anyone possibly be doing at this time of night? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:13 pm
Gale OverDrive
Irrashai, Trowa! Please enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Dozo, yoroshiku.

EDIT: (Oh god, what's happening to me! I'm starting to go into Engrish mode, putting in random japanese words/phrases where I'd normally say them in english . . .>.> . . . <.< . . . . x.X I don't even know if I'm using the right words to context!! Tasukete kure!)

Heh, sometimes I do that with French.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I'll be sure to stay active, so you don't have to ban me. smile

Merci, et au revoir.  

Trowa The Fearless

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:37 pm
No piercings or tattoos for me!

Many welcomes to Rogue, Trowa, and Bri!

RPing isn't the only thing the RPR is for (though it is the main focus).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Ahhh, parlez-vous francais? Je parle un peu aussi.

Yoder-san a raison, RPR isn't just for RPing. Il est pour amusant aussi!

Don't worry about getting banned for inactivity, we only ban for very serious offenses, we all know that everyone has real lives as well.  

Gale OverDrive

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:41 pm
This is on the down-low, but since the creation of this guild, I have never joined in on any rp. exclaim ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:44 pm
Tana is not only famous, but he is special.
Surviving (and founding/cofounding) in a 'Roleplay Refuge' without ever joining any role play.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:30 pm
im not the best at french or japanese but in terms of spanish. Yo hablo espanol muy poquito pero muy bien su hablas despacio. now i believe i worded tat sentence correctly writing and speaking are different things espesially since spanish is spoken backwads to english but what i was trying to say was. i speak a little spanish but am good at it when others speak slowly to me. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:36 pm
I can't speak spanish to save my life

No speak-o spanish-o

Japanese, i'm actually taking classes for...
Though it hasn't been sticking very well ;-;

Nihon ryoori ga suki desu...

I know how to count to 10 in..
japanese
spanish (and that would be my spanish-language limit)
and french

uhh.. and I know aunt, niece, and I love you in german..  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:42 am
I cant speaak any other languages. They no my skill. The only one I even vaguely got was swedish.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:48 am
Italian and German aside from English.  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:08 am
Let's see: I took 2 years of Franglish (my teacher was crap) so I can understand most french but not so much speak it properly. I love french music though so I listen to alot of Carla Bruni, Francis Cabrel, and Notre Dame De Paris...(which has greatly improved my french) Hell toss Stereolab in there as well.

Japanese: I'm taking it this year and so far if people talk really slowly, I can at least figure out the gist of what they're saying, but you can't really cheat like you can with french cause the vocab is NOTHING alike. my favorite is still: Tonari no kyaku wa yoku kakikuu kyaku da.

German: swear to god I've seen Cabaret no less than 5 times. I've picked up a bit from that and my dad used to take German, so he will say some things and I understand them (But I can't spell them) Everything I can say in German amounts to :"Good day! How are you? I'm fine and yourself?" "what will you have? (as in to drink)" "I have the hiccoughs" "Where is your hat Alena?" (My friend's mom is a doctor from Germany and shouts this at her frequently, In addition I used to be able to say "you'll catch a cold." but I've forgotten it) "Machen Sie schnell!" and finally thanks to Monty Python: "Ich bin einen Hollzfallur und fuhl mich starch, ich schlaft dem nacht und hagt am tag." (choose your own spelling on that one)

Spanish: From Rocky Horror with subtitles I've picked up "Estoy un transvesti y un puta demay denero porfavor." (once again pick your own spelling)

Dutch: Ich vil plase. (I have to pee) rather useful actually because if you're with several people and you really have to go you can say this and generally only the person you know will understand. My friend tried to teach me some song about a rabbit, but my brain can only comprehend so much...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games