Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18924 18925 18926 18927 18928 18929 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:08 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
asdfghjkl;.

Cult, I am angry at my AP Biology teacher. Please provide humorous conversation to distract me from the fact that I am dangerously close to failing that class for a completely arbitrary reason.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rat tail?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle
asdfghjkl;.

Cult, I am angry at my AP Biology teacher. Please provide humorous conversation to distract me from the fact that I am dangerously close to failing that class for a completely arbitrary reason.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rat tail?

rat tail.

The Awkwardest Turtle

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Lets see, humorous conversation. How about clowns?

NO, RODNEY DANGERFIELD! YEAH!

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:17 pm

I seem to have lost the ability to view my desktop, click the taskbar, and pull up the start menu.

This is quite troublesome. I shall return after I have fixed this issue.

The Awkwardest Turtle

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Owwin

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.

I propose humerus conversation, on the subject of bone structure.
*Is shot*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:22 pm

durpppp

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Wantcookie
Owwin

*Is shot*
You know i was thinking that same joke, but then I remembered she was having trouble with a biology teacher and and decided not to.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:23 pm

EDIT: FINE IMMA GO WATCH BATMAN!

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:26 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
asdfghjkl;.

What's the reason?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Owwin
Wantcookie
Owwin

*Is shot*
You know i was thinking that same joke, but then I remembered she was having trouble with a biology teacher and and decided not to.

It wouldn't have bothered me anyway. I hate the teacher, not the subject. xp

On a side note, I have resolved my temporary computer issue. Huzzah!

...and I went to go put a frozen pizza in the oven. It was one of those ones that come pre-sliced.

I dropped it. IN THE OVEN. AND SEVERAL SLICES WENT UNDERNEATH THE BURNER. sad
This warmed them up just enough to make them floppy and not-frozen, making them really, really hard to get out of the oven.

Today is just not my day.

EDIT: @Wayne- I think she just doesn't like me. I keep getting awful grades on things that I'm pretty sure don't deserve awful grades while the girl I sit next do NEVER DOES ANYTHING EVER and has an A in the class. But the teacher likes her and regularly engages in conversation with her.

The Awkwardest Turtle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Well if you can prove that she's doing that you can probably sue the school's pants off and get her fired. I would definitely confront her.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:32 pm

What I just said sounds really cruel and over the top, but GPA is something you do not ******** with on a whim, especially if it's because you just don't like a student. I'm pretty sure that being unbiased is a basic concept of teaching, also. >_>

Waynebrizzle

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Waynebrizzle
What I just said sounds really cruel and over the top, but GPA is something you do not ******** with on a whim, especially if it's because you just don't like a student. I'm pretty sure that being unbiased is a basic concept of teaching, also. >_>

yeah.

She's not a particularly good teacher either. I'm pretty sure they only kept her because there are only two biology teachers in the whole school and biology is a required course.

...Hell, I could teach better than she can. And I suck at explaining things. I can cite at least one instance where she taught us false information.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Owwin, you're little predicament has just inspired me to write the next entry in my Journal series: "Real-Life Survival Guide."

Thanks. I'll have some fun with this one. twisted

Sir Codin

Delta Machine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Hey guys?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18924 18925 18926 18927 18928 18929 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games