Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

ZOMG ROFLMFAO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:17 pm
Hello everyone! ^^ *waves arms around wildly like an idiot*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:25 pm
*waves back whilst extending a gluggle* ello  

AlwynRowanwind

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:25 pm
I mostly play female characters, but every once in awhile it's really fun to pull a male character out there. In fact in my top three characters that I've made 2 are male...*shrugs* It's good to be well rounded, although I do admit I have a lot of trouble with older characters. The hardest one I ever made was a pixie that was meant to be entirely asexual. It was really fun, and I loved the character who I had to refer to as "he" all the time. "He" was also 6 inches tall, so in terms of free will he was somewhat lacking. Still it was a good challenge.

I just had an idea! Would you guys be up for a multi-lingual rp? So you post just like you normally would, but in other languages (and a translation in the same post that way everyone knows what's going on...) Posts would have to be smaller, and I know I'd have to use a dictionary, but it'd be a really good exercise both in language and rping... *shrugs* just an idea for a challenge. It'd be really simple plot wise, but I bet you'd get alot better at whatever language you're studying...*will let this percolate for a bit in her mind* ((but see I don't know how to say "percolate" in japanese...))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:30 pm
It looks nice, Alwyn!

Welcome, ZOMG!

I suppose I should try my hand at a female character sometime...  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:42 pm
I never got the attraction of playing the opposite sex and it annoys me when people do so in my rps. I always forget to put it as a rule though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:52 pm
I'd say that one of the best thing about rping is being able to be something you're not...therefore it's natural for me to try male characters. *shrugs*  

Electric Kool-Aid

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:01 pm
I generally use male characters, but I have used female characters once in a while. In fact, I'm in the process of writing a play that circulates around two female characters, with very few others.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:02 pm
I play somewhat an even amount of male and female characters.
I tend to bend towards playing as guys, though *ponders on how that works*

a multi-lingual RP might be interestingly challenging. Especially if you're not good in that language... however, if someone else is using the same language, or keep that one RP in one particular language, and make others in different languages, that might work.
Heck, that might be an interesting new RP category...

Hn. Anyways. I might not submit a mass RP, unless I get definite helpers...
And- if things go well, I hope the naruto RP doesn't die off anytime soon. I'm trying to keep it more orderly, then just letting people run around the place like crazyninja.. ninja
Keeping it to groups, everyone has someone to RP with at any given point of time (still working on that), ect.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:15 pm
I'll take you up on your multilingual RP challenge, EKA . . . twisted

EDIT: Definitely a challenge if you RP as the opposite gender. It makes you think a lot about how the opposite gender acts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:31 pm
I like to role play as opposite gender, either that or someone who is gay. Sometimes role playing as males can be fun and all, but its just kind of boring in my eyes. =P Thank you everyone ^^  

ZOMG ROFLMFAO

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Role playing someone who is gay actually isn't too difficult... for me at least..
nevermind the fact that I sortof know what it feels like.. *cough*

What I might have issues role playing as, is someone overly snotty. I mean, for Galvan, Clyde was pretty snotty, but he was also pretty stupid, so that made it a little more easy.

Opposite/same gender, I can do
Silent, I can do..
even crazy, I could probably do.

Cheerleader/preppy/social butterfly might also be a few I'd have difficulty with.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:56 pm
ninja

I've missed quite a bit here it seems...?? wink  

xXKyousukeXx

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:58 pm
xXKyousukeXx
ninja

*gluggle* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:03 pm
If I ever want to know how a woman feels I'll inject myself with oestrogen and eat chocolate for a day.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:14 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
xXKyousukeXx
ninja

*gluggle* ninja

Item inflation is soo intense!! Back for 10 mins and I've already made 200,000g!! eek

Unless that isn't alot of gold these days... sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games