Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18945 18946 18947 18948 18949 18950 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:59 pm

The act of sex itself is merely sex. Procreation. Helping the species, if you will.

Nothing to do with love.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
Sex is never about love. Sex is about sex. Believing you need to have sex to bind some contract of romance is foolish.
Indeed. Which also leads me to the whole "love is just a manmade lie" thing. It sounds hippy-conspiricist, but I guess I fit that bill?
Love is a real emotion. It is a deep caring for somebody. But romantic love is bullshit.

Kuzodav
Owwin
Sex is never about love. Sex is about sex. Believing you need to have sex to bind some contract of romance is foolish.

Excuse me while I declare 'Bullshit'.
Declare away.

Owwin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

******** it. I'm going down to the beach to talk to animal corpses.

Man can think there and blow off some steam.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Decavolty
The act of sex itself is merely sex. Procreation. Helping the species, if you will.

Nothing to do with love.

No.
Sex can deal with love.

It doesn't have to.
But it sure as Hell can.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Owwin

Lord of Armageddon

Man can think there and blow off some steam.
Animals are assholes too. Especially dead ones.

Decavolty

Nothing to do with love.
That's a stupid thing to say, really.

With that logic, you're saying that you'd have no more problems having sex with your friends than someone you love.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Orphie

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Indeed. Which also leads me to the whole "love is just a manmade lie" thing. It sounds hippy-conspiricist, but I guess I fit that bill?
Love is a real emotion. It is a deep caring for somebody. But romantic love is bullshit.
What makes you say that?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Nomega
Decavolty

Nothing to do with love.

With that logic, you're saying that you'd have no more problems having sex with your friends than someone you love.

Correct!

The only people who put the emotion of love into the act are humans, and to an extent dolphins.

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Kuzodav
Decavolty

Nothing to do with love.

No.
Sex can deal with love.

It doesn't have to.
But it sure as Hell can.
Love can exist without sex. People love their families, but only a select few have sex with them. Sex can exist without love. Prostitution. Sex and love can overlap, but it is not a cause and effect relationship.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Decavolty
Nomega
Decavolty

Nothing to do with love.

Correct!

The only people who put the emotion of love into the act are humans, and to an extent dolphins.
Well that's what separates us from run-of-the-mill animals. It gives us a purpose.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

The complete human existence is constructed by mice. Your arguments are invalid.

Nomega
Decavolty
Nomega
Decavolty

Nothing to do with love.

Correct!

Well that's what separates us from run-of-the-mill animals. It gives us a purpose.

Sometimes it just complicates things.

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Decavolty
Nomega
Decavolty
Nomega
Decavolty

Nothing to do with love.

Correct!

Well if you want to be simple than I suppose you'd rather have the life of a worm or a jellyfish. Or would you rather not exist at all?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Nomega
Decavolty
Nomega
Decavolty
Nomega
Decavolty

Nothing to do with love.

Correct!

Well if you want to be simple than I suppose you'd rather have the life of a worm or a jellyfish. Or would you rather not exist at all?

Now who's not making sense...

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18945 18946 18947 18948 18949 18950 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games