Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:22 pm
xXKyousukeXx
Disturbing Tale Teller
xXKyousukeXx
ninja

I've missed quite a bit here it seems...?? wink

*gluggle* ninja

Item inflation is soo intense!! Back for 10 mins and I've already made 200,000g!! eek

Unless that isn't alot of gold these days... sweatdrop

Item inflation has indeed gone up. My mule's almost worth around 2 mil, right now...

Quote:

You say:
I am worth: 1,931,831 Gold
Estimated with known marketplace values on 26 November 2007
(Including current gold amount of 8,573)

It used to be only around 900k >>;

Not that i'm selling anything, or telling anyone who/what account my mule is ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 pm
How did you get that calculation, DTT? I might want to see what I am worth across my mules and me.

*looks over at an old friend and his eyes go wide* eek Sama-san?! Dear Gods . . . I haven't seen you in ages! What a pleasant surprise to come in to! All I did was want to check in on my lunch, and to see you is a grand present. How have you been?!

As for your original question, yes. You have missed many things, some good, some bad.

As for RPs: Playing a female char has been exceedingly rare for me, but not unheard of. To date the only homosexual charecter I played was Frank Husnock for the original Galvan . . . and he was somewhat emo. *thinks of the Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers with a smile*  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:26 pm
Oh well...still encourages me to come back. It never really was about the gold or items anyway...
Hope this is still one of the best places on Gaia for Roleplaying... xd

EDIT: Didn't you your post there, Talon-san! ^___^ I felt it was time to come back and occupy myself, see if the guild is still in good shape! razz Bad and good....seems like there WAS some bad...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:26 pm
Tektek 3nodding  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:31 pm
Hmmm . . . thanks DTT. I'll have to try that sometime soon.

Yeah, you have been missed, dear old friend. *gluggles* We had some really rocky times there this past summer . . . but that is apparently dealt with. I do hope the guild still meets your approval, since you gave it to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:34 pm
Magni Prime
Hmmm . . . thanks DTT. I'll have to try that sometime soon.

Yeah, you have been missed, dear old friend. *gluggles* We had some really rocky times there this past summer . . . but that is apparently dealt with. I do hope the guild still meets your approval, since you gave it to me.

Rocky times?! xp I'm so curious...

razz I missed your wise words, Talon-san... smile and don't worry about anything like approval... surprised As long as the RPR serves it's initial purpose, than there is no worry at all...  

xXKyousukeXx

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:36 pm
Hmmm . . . didn't give me an amount, DTT . . . perhaps I am doing it wrong.

I'll tell you about it some other time. I am only here for my lunch and it is about up. Rest assured that your opinion matters to me only because I value it so as a friend. The Refuge continues to the best of my ability to remain true to it's purpose. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:41 pm
Magni Prime
Hmmm . . . didn't give me an amount, DTT . . . perhaps I am doing it wrong.

I'll tell you about it some other time. I am only here for my lunch and it is about up. Rest assured that your opinion matters to me only because I value it so as a friend. The Refuge continues to the best of my ability to remain true to it's purpose. 3nodding

Your words have been missed as well. wink

3nodding Alright then..., another time...
I'm glad an ancient like me is not completely forgotten anyway. XD
*glomp* I'm sure everything has been positive overall! Everyone is still here afterall...  

xXKyousukeXx

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:44 pm
*waves enthusiacally* Kyo-kun! It's good to see you again! *gluggles and bounces off* EKA, if you wanna do the multilingual RP, I'm definitely in, but I only know French well, so if it's for any other language, I'm pretty much screwed sideways. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:45 pm
Ne, you did paste in the page source, right?  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:09 pm
Priestess of Rhiannon
*waves enthusiacally* Kyo-kun! It's good to see you again! *gluggles and bounces off* EKA, if you wanna do the multilingual RP, I'm definitely in, but I only know French well, so if it's for any other language, I'm pretty much screwed sideways. XD

Multilingual you say???! O__O Which thread would that be?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:25 pm
Wow. It says I'm only worth 70,000. Probably because I sell a lot of the stuff I get in the Daily Chance.  

Trowa The Fearless

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:34 pm
Eh, all these newfangled thingys Gaia's come out with nowadays. Evolving items sound cool, but I'm not gonna shell out my hard-earned money just yet. I don't spend enough time here to justify that, I think. Haven't changed my avatar one bit since last, what, July? Before I did my mini-hiatus, at least.

But... I am curious.

Okay, okay, so I bought the Ultimate Form thingywhatever, where you can have dragon skin or doll joints or what have you. But I haven't even tried it with outfits, beyond trying it on to see what each looked like.

I feel so behind the times. Heh, maybe I should start carrying a cane and indiscriminately whack at youngins, muttering about whippersnappers. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:50 pm
Worth....1,5 million... sweatdrop  

xXKyousukeXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:17 pm
You think you're ancient? cool

Edit: I'm getting tired of bringing this up. Last time - I swear.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games