Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Aw, I must have missed it today. D:
Ooohh, I know, I remember hearing about your kitty~
I think I might have seen her in a picture before...
If I did, she's very pretty~
If I didn't, I'm still sure she's very pretty!
I love kitties... >_>

IF I HAD MORE FISHIES/ZOMG CREATURES IT WOULD GLOW MORE

Tis my fault XD *is a cheap b*****d*

YES YOU HAVE. She's the dp on my msn xD

Yay!
I was right!
She looks so soft and fluffy~!
My boyfriend has a cat that looks kinda like her.
Except she's kind of this weird calico tabby long hair mix...
She's super soft and fluffy though when she lets people pet her. XD
But she likes to nom people... ._.
She likes the saying "Soylent green is people." o.o
ANYway!
It's okay to be a cheap b*****d, I am too, because I only keep one fishy in my tank at all times.

Yeshhh, she's a beauty. Sleeps with me every night. MEOWS until I let her in my room. She constantly wants in my room >.>
She's about ten years old, I swear she gets more pretty every year.

AND WHEN SHE WANTS OUT SHE SCRATCHES ON THE PAPERS ON MY DESK AND WRINKLES THEM D:...I never clean my desk area, I have to do that.

lol my grandma has a calico. They have a tendency to BE FAT AND LOVE ATTENTION. And my grandma's is really fluffy and likes to nom on any part of you. BUT BIG NOM. It hurts >.> whenever she's at my house we have to be careful not to pet her for too long or in the wrong spot or out comes the nom

THAT'S NO EXCUSE MY CHEAP b*****d FRIEND...lol j.k....I still intend to get more stuff for my tank...sooner or later..xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

Yay!
I was right!
ANYway!
It's okay to be a cheap b*****d, I am too, because I only keep one fishy in my tank at all times.

Yeshhh, she's a beauty. Sleeps with me every night. MEOWS until I let her in my room. She constantly wants in my room >.>

AND WHEN SHE WANTS OUT SHE SCRATCHES ON THE PAPERS ON MY DESK AND WRINKLES THEM D:...I never clean my desk area, I have to do that.

lol my grandma has a calico. They have a tendency to BE FAT AND LOVE ATTENTION. And my grandma's is really fluffy and likes to nom on any part of you. BUT BIG NOM. It hurts >.> whenever she's at my house we have to be careful not to pet her for too long or in the wrong spot or out comes the nom

THAT'S NO EXCUSE MY CHEAP b*****d FRIEND...lol j.k....I still intend to get more stuff for my tank...sooner or later..xD

Aw, she sounds so cute!
And slightly evil.
But that's all cats.
My boyfriend's cat is teeny tiny, but that's because she's had, like, four or five litters of kittens. She was never unpregnant for the longest time... D:
Her noms hurt, too...
It's like, itty bitty cat; big, painful bite. It's kinda creepy.
I have a tuxedo tom named Frankie that lives with me.
He's gonna drive my mum crazy when I go to college.
He HATES being left alone.
And he especially hates when I leave. XD
He yowls like crazy whenever I'm gone and sleeps with my mom, in her bed, with her two dogs.
He's so weird, then again, he IS my cat.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

Yay!
I was right!
ANYway!

Aw, she sounds so cute!
And slightly evil.
But that's all cats.
My boyfriend's cat is teeny tiny, but that's because she's had, like, four or five litters of kittens. She was never unpregnant for the longest time... D:
Her noms hurt, too...
He yowls like crazy whenever I'm gone and sleeps with my mom, in her bed, with her two dogs.

It would be a shame Brandy if not one cat was weird like you XD. That's what Jasmine would do. Sleep with my mom if I was gone, or sleep in my bed. Wait for me. Meow, sniff, explore the whole house. And that's what she and the other cats will be doing when we go on the cruise this Sunday for a week. YES! A CRUISE TO THE CARRIBEAN! I wish I was more enthused >.> I mean I know it's gonna be great, but I'm gonna miss my online friends. AND I'M ABOUT TO MAKE A GUILD ANNOUNCEMENT.

SOO...READ THAT ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU'LL SEE WHY WHEN I POST IT.

I have a tuxedo, Smoky. But my mom calls her Momo. She's a big cat, black everything except for white neck and paws. She's on the heavier side too.

My cats don't really bite too much. They used too, but we trained them. I have 4 inside, 1 outside. Only one male, he's inside.

And aww @your boyfriend's cat. That's too many litters D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:51 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

Aw, she sounds so cute!
And slightly evil.
But that's all cats.
Her noms hurt, too...

It would be a shame Brandy if not one cat was weird like you XD. That's what Jasmine would do. Sleep with my mom if I was gone, or sleep in my bed. Wait for me. Meow, sniff, explore the whole house. And that's what she and the other cats will be doing when we go on the cruise this Sunday for a week. YES! A CRUISE TO THE CARRIBEAN! I wish I was more enthused >.> I mean I know it's gonna be great, but I'm gonna miss my online friends. AND I'M ABOUT TO MAKE A GUILD ANNOUNCEMENT.

I have a tuxedo, Smoky. But my mom calls her Momo. She's a big cat, black everything except for white neck and paws. She's on the heavier side too.

My cats don't really bite too much. They used too, but we trained them. I have 4 inside, 1 outside. Only one male, he's inside.

You're gonna have fun, Danny~
Don't miss us too much, because then you'll miss out.
Have some fun for me, 'kies?
I have to be at home for the next couple of weeks 'cause my mommy's having surgery on her knee again here soon...
And she needs me home, 'cause she won't be able to walk, so it's just me and my mommy alone in the house a lot here in the near future...
So, my summer will be desperately lacking in fun, and I need someone to make it up for me, and you're the perfect candidate! 4laugh
My tuxedo's a moose cat. He's not really fat, he's just big.
His paws are almost as big as my palm (which isn't saying much, I have teeny hands). He weighs as much as a small child... Upward of twenty, I'm guessing, since we don't have scales in my home.
I guess tuxedo cats are just generally big.
I've never really had "nommy" cats, but I had a set of twin males that LOVED to lick faces and play with wet hair. (They got eaten by coyotes... emo )

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 am
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

Aw, she sounds so cute!
And slightly evil.
But that's all cats.
Her noms hurt, too...

I have to be at home for the next couple of weeks 'cause my mommy's having surgery on her knee again here soon...
And she needs me home, 'cause she won't be able to walk, so it's just me and my mommy alone in the house a lot here in the near future...
So, my summer will be desperately lacking in fun, and I need someone to make it up for me, and you're the perfect candidate! 4laugh
His paws are almost as big as my palm (which isn't saying much, I have teeny hands). He weighs as much as a small child... Upward of twenty, I'm guessing, since we don't have scales in my home.
I've never really had "nommy" cats, but I had a set of twin males that LOVED to lick faces and play with wet hair. (They got eaten by coyotes... emo )

Awwww....I wish your mommy a speedy recovery. Don't get down in the dumps, just help your mommy and think the best even if you feel bored and depressed. And think of the guildies and me, and visit and you'll be fine! And I'll have fun and be that special person....it means a lot for you to say that.

Your cat sounds like a real cutie.... 4laugh

My cat Smoky loves to play with my hair, I'd go on the floor and she'd bite it really hard (but it wouldn't really hurt), and then she'd walk around me and keep playing with my hair until she was satisfied. And she'd lick it too.

That's sad that coyotes ate them sad

I will keep my promise to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:22 am
*sleeps under the couch*  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:41 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Awwww....I wish your mommy a speedy recovery. Don't get down in the dumps, just help your mommy and think the best even if you feel bored and depressed. And think of the guildies and me, and visit and you'll be fine! And I'll have fun and be that special person....it means a lot for you to say that.

My cat Smoky loves to play with my hair, I'd go on the floor and she'd bite it really hard (but it wouldn't really hurt), and then she'd walk around me and keep playing with my hair until she was satisfied. And she'd lick it too.

Thank you~
You're, like, one of the best people ever in my book. *nodnod*
I'm sure I'll visit often this summer. It's going to be another one of my Gaia summers. Which isn't bad, of course~
I luffs my kitteh, he keeps me from going crazy a lot of times, I'm not sure what I'm going to do having to live in the dorms without him. He's like my baby. D: Independent, slightly evil at times, demanding, furry baby... Yeah...
My cats liked to do that. It's so funny and cute at the same time. Cats are funny creatures in general, really.
And thank you, Danny! You're awesome! ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 am
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Thank you~
I'm sure I'll visit often this summer. It's going to be another one of my Gaia summers. Which isn't bad, of course~
I luffs my kitteh, he keeps me from going crazy a lot of times, I'm not sure what I'm going to do having to live in the dorms without him. He's like my baby. D: Independent, slightly evil at times, demanding, furry baby... Yeah...
My cats liked to do that. It's so funny and cute at the same time. Cats are funny creatures in general, really.

Yeah this summer's a Gaia summer fro me too. An online summer. I'm gonna spend a lot of time watching anime too. By the way I'd love to see your art work, if you ever want to show me. I've been getting really into looking at art work, drawings, colored or not colored, comics...so anything you'd like for me to see would be cool.

My kitty just lefted my room. Though that's my fault because I was in a bad mood and not giving her enough attention xD...even though she wasn't requiring it, just laying on the bed calmly and glancing at me. Same kitty who i luff so much.

I'm gonna miss my kitties on vacation, but I will forget about them too xD...poor kitties.

Did you see Bijou's video? About the dog and kid? It's cute. (lol I switched the topic to dogs)

Cats are weird creatures....but that makes me think, about the other weird creatures, if you mixed them in with cats XD. I think about how I would like to have a home one day with all sorts of pets- cats, rats, rabbits, frogs, turtles, birds, ferret, wolf (though I'd need a license for that), lemur (Kirstie Alley has lots of lemurs), and really, any animal I like and think is cute xD. The nice thing about animals is, exluding maintenance and some annoying toddler - like habits, and potential danger xD, they really are quite innocent and loveable.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:42 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Thank you~

Yeah this summer's a Gaia summer fro me too. An online summer. I'm gonna spend a lot of time watching anime too. By the way I'd love to see your art work, if you ever want to show me. I've been getting really into looking at art work, drawings, colored or not colored, comics...so anything you'd like for me to see would be cool.

My kitty just lefted my room. Though that's my fault because I was in a bad mood and not giving her enough attention xD...even though she wasn't requiring it, just laying on the bed calmly and glancing at me. Same kitty who i luff so much.

I'm gonna miss my kitties on vacation, but I will forget about them too xD...poor kitties.

Did you see Bijou's video? About the dog and kid? It's cute. (lol I switched the topic to dogs)

Cats are weird creatures....but that makes me think, about the other weird creatures, if you mixed them in with cats XD. I think about how I would like to have a home one day with all sorts of pets- cats, rats, rabbits, frogs, turtles, birds, ferret, wolf (though I'd need a license for that), lemur (Kirstie Alley has lots of lemurs), and really, any animal I like and think is cute xD. The nice thing about animals is, exluding maintenance and some annoying toddler - like habits, and potential danger xD, they really are quite innocent and loveable.

I think you are the awesome one lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 am
Blind Blindness
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Thank you~

My kitty just lefted my room. Though that's my fault because I was in a bad mood and not giving her enough attention xD...even though she wasn't requiring it, just laying on the bed calmly and glancing at me. Same kitty who I luff so much.

I think you are the awesome one lol

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:45 am
I'm a big fan of cuteness. You can tell by my avi XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 pm
I like cute things too, no worries. ;D
And I'd be more than happy to show you, I just need to get pictures of some of them.
I'd scan them in, but we don't have to cord to my moms copier/scanner to go into the computer.
And I have a comic, too, actually.
Ten pages, sixty panels.
It was part of my Art IV curriculum.
It's about a character called Queen Spazzy, who is, of course, based upon myself. whee
My kitty is still in my room right now.
He doesn't like to come out to the living room with me until the evenings most of the time because my mom babysits during the day and my little cousins chase him. They don't understand the concept of "sit and he'll come to you" yet.
And I'll have to go check that video out because I haven't seen it yet.
And you sound kinda like my boyfriend's mom.
She has seven dogs, nine cats (one of which is mine, but she has to keep him for me because my mom would kill him. He peed on everything while he lived with me), two cockatiels (spell check says I'm wrong on that spelling, but I think I'm right because they are NOT cockatoos!), five goats, seven chickens, ten chicks, and, on top of all of those, a chinchilla!
I want to own a tame fox, though, and my boyfriend says I can have one we get our own place and have the money. XD
They're like dogs, they're so cute~ 4laugh
And I think we must BOTH be awesome. wink

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 pm
Queen Spazzy
And I'd be more than happy to show you, I just need to get pictures of some of them.
I'd scan them in, but we don't have to cord to my moms copier/scanner to go into the computer.
Ten pages, sixty panels.
It's about a character called Queen Spazzy, who is, of course, based upon myself. whee
He doesn't like to come out to the living room with me until the evenings most of the time because my mom babysits during the day and my little cousins chase him. They don't understand the concept of "sit and he'll come to you" yet.
She has seven dogs, nine cats (one of which is mine, but she has to keep him for me because my mom would kill him. He peed on everything while he lived with me), two cockatiels (spell check says I'm wrong on that spelling, but I think I'm right because they are NOT cockatoos!), five goats, seven chickens, ten chicks, and, on top of all of those, a chinchilla!
I want to own a tame fox, though, and my boyfriend says I can have one we get our own place and have the money. XD

THAT'S COOL. So you're an artist, an actress, a geek, an animal lover, a smarty pants, a random weirdo..lol j.k.

My mom curses a lot when the cats pee anywhere. We could never get another cat or even another animal. Yeah my dad has a scanner...I do too...though, it confuses me. Maybe I don't? I would love to see your comic and pictures. And it's about Queen Spazzy, who'da figure XD...

AND SPELL CHECK SAYS YOU GOT IT RIGHT. *had to look up Chinchilla* Then I remembered...OHHH YEAHH...cute XD

THAT'S A LOT OF ANIMALS. You could have a documentary on that animal house xD...well maybe you will be able to have a tame fox  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:01 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Ten pages, sixty panels.

THAT'S COOL. So you're an artist, an actress, a geek, an animal lover, a smarty pants, a random weirdo..lol j.k.

My mom curses a lot when the cats pee anywhere. We could never get another cat or even another animal. Yeah my dad has a scanner...I do too...though, it confuses me. Maybe I don't? I would love to see your comic and pictures. And it's about Queen Spazzy, who'da figure XD...

AND SPELL CHECK SAYS YOU GOT IT RIGHT. *had to look up Chinchilla* Then I remembered...OHHH YEAHH...cute XD

THAT'S A LOT OF ANIMALS. You could have a documentary on that animal house xD...well maybe you will be able to have a tame fox

No, actually, that's about right, haha. Even the random weirdo part. xd
My cat peed on, like, everything. And he peed on my clothes WHILE I WAS WATCHING HIM once, AND he was fixed! D: And he had this vendetta against toilet paper, too...
I had to keep it, like, way up high so he couldn't get to it. ><
Funny thing is, once I finally gave him up, he was perfect for my boyfriend's mom and dad. No trouble to them whatsoever. -_-
And Chinchillas are funny animals. They're like a cross between a hamster, a rabbit, and a squirrel. They're so cute and soft.
The biggest cost with tame foxes isn't the fox itself, but the transport, because most of them have to come from RUSSIA. >< And animal shipping is SO expensive, especially over seas. D:

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Ten pages, sixty panels.

No, actually, that's about right, haha. Even the random weirdo part. xd
My cat peed on, like, everything. And he peed on my clothes WHILE I WAS WATCHING HIM once, AND he was fixed! D: And he had this vendetta against toilet paper, too...
I had to keep it, like, way up high so he couldn't get to it. ><
Funny thing is, once I finally gave him up, he was perfect for my boyfriend's mom and dad. No trouble to them whatsoever. -_-
And Chinchillas are funny animals. They're like a cross between a hamster, a rabbit, and a squirrel. They're so cute and soft.
The biggest cost with tame foxes isn't the fox itself, but the transport, because most of them have to come from RUSSIA. >< And animal shipping is SO expensive, especially over seas. D:

Ah, most foxes do live in Russia, right? Cold climates?

And ;p; that's funny he turned into a complete angel with them. And you would've thought with all the animals he would've peed MORE.

Chinchillas are cute ^.^  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games