Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18987 18988 18989 18990 18991 18992 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Actually, I can't. xD
But I do regardless.
My teachers really don't care, but the hall moniters yell at me for it.
We don't have hall monitors. But the teachers yell at us anyway.

I don't know if hall monitor is the correct term for them, but they're hall hawks. they check your passes and administer detentions and whatnot.
I haven't been written up for wearing it this year yet, but last year I got one or two detentions because of it.
Like I said, we don't have them.

How do you guys manage that? o_e
Sam. How many kids do I have in my school? That gives you your answer right there. Detentions are practically unheard of here.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Actually, I can't. xD
But I do regardless.
My teachers really don't care, but the hall moniters yell at me for it.
We don't have hall monitors. But the teachers yell at us anyway.

I don't know if hall monitor is the correct term for them, but they're hall hawks. they check your passes and administer detentions and whatnot.
I haven't been written up for wearing it this year yet, but last year I got one or two detentions because of it.

Sam. How many kids do I have in my school? That gives you your answer right there. Detentions are practically unheard of here.

Well, still, you have a K-12 school, right?
Thats got to be at least 2000 kids, right?

Le Chapeau

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:25 pm

SYNERGY
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Try more like 770.

Orphie

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Try more like 770.

asfdgh o_e
Thats about the size of my graduating class...
But still, thats about the size of my graduating class. Thats a lot of kids. There's really not that much misbehaving?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Try more like 770.

asfdgh o_e
But still, thats about the size of my graduating class. Thats a lot of kids. There's really not that much misbehaving?
No. There's not. There are problem kids, but they can be singled out pretty easy. In the high school there's about 350, and the elementary isn't anywhere near the high school wing, so they can deal with their problems down there.

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:37 pm

I was joking about the farmer thing. It was a callback to another thing Orph.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Try more like 770.

asfdgh o_e
No. There's not. There are problem kids, but they can be singled out pretty easy. In the high school there's about 350, and the elementary isn't anywhere near the high school wing, so they can deal with their problems down there.

This is why, when you tell me these things, I feel sheltered, closed minded, and inexperienced.
><

Le Chapeau

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Owwin
I was joking about the farmer thing. It was a callback to another thing Orph.
I vaguely remember it. I knew it was a reference to some other joke, but I forgot it.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Try more like 770.

asfdgh o_e

This is why, when you tell me these things, I feel sheltered, closed minded, and inexperienced.
><
I don't really know how you can feel like that, since I only get one type of person here: racist hicks. It's just a different type of life.

Orphie

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Try more like 770.

asfdgh o_e

><
We don't have hall monitors either, but we do have security guys if anything goes wrong. And I think my class might be the first to not cause that much trouble.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Wow.

Never thought the day would come when I was genuinely down enough to consider suicide...

otawara

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Try more like 770.

asfdgh o_e

><

Hoho, you kids and your large schools. My 7-12 school is 365 students, and my graduating class is 58 students, the largest we've ever had.
And detentions are completely unheard of, but that's in part because we're such a hippie school.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Try more like 770.

asfdgh o_e

><
I don't really know how you can feel like that, since I only get one type of person here: racist hicks. It's just a different type of life.

But I have never, EVER been to a school where we haven't needed security guards at the doors and hall monitors in every hallway and stairwell.
And I've been in tons of different schools
And its just a shocking thought to me that this is all I've been exposed to, lockdowns and strict order...
It just feels weird

Le Chapeau

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 pm

otawara
Wow.

Never thought the day would come when I was genuinely down enough to consider suicide...
Nothing is that bad.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18987 18988 18989 18990 18991 18992 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games