Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18989 18990 18991 18992 18993 18994 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 pm

I have a total of 3225 kids in my 9-12 school, with 270 some odd faculty members. We are not allowed in the school without our IDs around our neck with our school's lanyard, we have metal detectors, and Cops at each entrance for the first and last two hours of school. We have hall monitors in every hall and stairwell, and stairwells are locked at all times except for during passing periods and fire/tornado alarms and whatnot.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 pm

otawara
Lord of Armageddon
otawara
Wantcookie
otawara
Wow.

Never thought the day would come when I was genuinely down enough to consider suicide...

Goddammit, Ota. Then I wouldn't have anyone to willingly ******** with.

I just don't feel like going on anymore...
I mean... I keep getting used and the whole nine yards...

Tell us what the fux up and maybe we can help, dude.

Someone I cared about deeply passed away a while ago.
I tried moving on, but I was haunted by her emotionally. So I moved on this summer. And now, I've gone from six bad relationships of me being used for s**t and money... I just don't care any more...
I've considered asexuality.
But it wasn't for me.
._.;;

Is it selfish to not want to get brokenhearted anymore?

And Cookie, Sam.
I logged in for you two.
Cookie is hilarious and he makes me laugh like no one else.
Sam I trust and can talk to.

Laughter is what I'm good at. ;D
But I think you should just stay out of relationships for a bit. Take it slow, relax, and don't worry about things. Nothing is worth suicide, because things will always change with time, and every life is worth infinite potential.
So, sit back, forget your worries, and enjoy the bounty of the internet. biggrin
Like this.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Funny thing about the human body; if you're feeling a certain emotion at an extreme level, you don't feel pain.

Its something I picked up in Psychology.

AND NO, I DID NOT STAB MYSELF OR CUT MYSELF.

I pinched myself...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:58 pm

otawara
Funny thing about the human body; if you're feeling a certain emotion at an extreme level, you don't feel pain.

Its something I picked up in Psychology.

AND NO, I DID NOT STAB MYSELF OR CUT MYSELF.

I pinched myself...

Really?
Good thing I have all that Heroin.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:59 pm

If you cared about her so much, then think about how much you would be disappointing her by just throwing your life away. I don't she would want you throwing away your entire life just for her sake. She would want you to push on and endure.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Nick, seriously, just get on MSN...

Le Chapeau

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Wantcookie
otawara
Lord of Armageddon
otawara
Wantcookie
otawara
Wow.

Never thought the day would come when I was genuinely down enough to consider suicide...

Goddammit, Ota. Then I wouldn't have anyone to willingly ******** with.

I just don't feel like going on anymore...
I mean... I keep getting used and the whole nine yards...

Tell us what the fux up and maybe we can help, dude.

Someone I cared about deeply passed away a while ago.
I tried moving on, but I was haunted by her emotionally. So I moved on this summer. And now, I've gone from six bad relationships of me being used for s**t and money... I just don't care any more...
I've considered asexuality.
But it wasn't for me.
._.;;

Is it selfish to not want to get brokenhearted anymore?

And Cookie, Sam.
I logged in for you two.
Cookie is hilarious and he makes me laugh like no one else.
Sam I trust and can talk to.

Laughter is what I'm good at. ;D
But I think you should just stay out of relationships for a bit. Take it slow, relax, and don't worry about things. Nothing is worth suicide, because things will always change with time, and every life is worth infinite potential.
So, sit back, forget your worries, and enjoy the bounty of the internet. biggrin
Like this.

o_o
That was actually cool, not funny. : o
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Ota I lost somebody to suicide, and it is not something I like to think about. Now go tell somebody it is really ******** important that you get some help.

Owwin

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Le Chapeau
I have a total of 3225 kids in my 9-12 school, with 270 some odd faculty members. We are not allowed in the school without our IDs around our neck with our school's lanyard, we have metal detectors, and Cops at each entrance for the first and last two hours of school. We have hall monitors in every hall and stairwell, and stairwells are locked at all times except for during passing periods and fire/tornado alarms and whatnot.
Oh God, that's a lot of s**t to go through.

But maybe you should consider that I know nothing about your life or school. I don't know s**t about what it's like to even HAVE a school ID or metal detectors or cops. So maybe you should feel less "sheltered" and more... privileged to even be able to meet so many people and given so many opportunities within your school's curriculum.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Le Chapeau

Where the ******** do you live? Los Angeles?!?!?

Sir Codin

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Le Chapeau

Chicago.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Orphie
Lord of Armageddon
Le Chapeau

Chicago.

That would've been my seventh or eighth guess. xd

Sir Codin

MaverickDrifter

Orphie
Lord of Armageddon
Le Chapeau

Chicago.
L.A. ain't that bad now.... I think.

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Oh God, that's a lot of s**t to go through.

But maybe you should consider that I know nothing about your life or school. I don't know s**t about what it's like to even HAVE a school ID or metal detectors or cops. So maybe you should feel less "sheltered" and more... privileged to even be able to meet so many people and given so many opportunities within your school's curriculum.

I am grateful for that, but there still is always that nagging feeling like I've missed out on experiences
Like a small town or school, where you know pretty much everyone and you have friends that you've been friends with your whole life and teachers that you actually see outside of school and having that kind of personal relationship... rather than what I have.

Le Chapeau

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 pm

digi734
Orphie
Lord of Armageddon
Le Chapeau

Chicago.
L.A. ain't that bad now.... I think.

I'm pretty sure isn't really that bad.

I just like to make fun of L.A. like that. xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18989 18990 18991 18992 18993 18994 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games