Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Electric Magic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:15 pm
I think that what Rechu posted on the topic post would be pretty painful. Theres a fine line between pleasure and pain. xD Lol, had to.

Um, I would think that if you had all the top layers of your skin peeled off slowly with red hot tweezers or something, and then were thrown into a bottomless pit of salt. And you suffocated under all of the salt.

xD I gotta say, thats pretty weird, coming from me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:30 am
worst is probably getting burned  

I am the Night

XxMaddest_HatterxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:18 am
I think the worst way to die would be drowning. You're supposed to go through almost 100 stages of torture because you can't get air. Like when your stuck at the bottom of a pool, and you start panicking because you wanna breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:12 pm
Wow... I thought dying in a fire would be a terrible way, at least the worst way I could think of, but that broom thing just takes the cake o.O  

beccamon

HAPS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:21 pm
Definitely, definitely, at least one of the saddest ways to die would be to choke on your own vomit. That would just be...sad. sad

But man, that broom thing sounds gruesome...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:29 pm
xp decapitian,sad,you know after you get your head cut off your still consoius for 15-20 sec,in medevil times after they cut you head off they'd pick up your head and make you stare at your body for that couple of secs..lol rofl still grouseme

jellyfish75

jellyfish75

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:57 pm
ohhh,i once heard this story (true)some girl went shopping or sumthin,when she came home her mother noticed a knive in her back when her mom told her she died of shock.oww.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:45 am
LedZeppelinGirl
I think that what Rechu posted on the topic post would be pretty painful. Theres a fine line between pleasure and pain. xD Lol, had to.

Um, I would think that if you had all the top layers of your skin peeled off slowly with red hot tweezers or something, and then were thrown into a bottomless pit of salt. And you suffocated under all of the salt.

xD I gotta say, thats pretty weird, coming from me.

Heh yea about what Rechu said , I was thinking along the same lines XD
I actually heard that somewhere before.

I think the worst death would be getting run over by a train. I mean, very gory.

Rem10124

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:47 pm
Anything slow and painful. Suffocation, strangling, burning, freezing, torture, etc.
That, or something awkward.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:54 pm
Being a member of the Church of Scientology.

http://whyaretheydead.net  

Nephrastar

Guardian-Hayakawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:31 am
having all of your innards eaten and you get kept alive so that they can later get their pinkie toes chopped off and put in their ears, but THEN they get slapped to death with a fish eek scary twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:04 pm
True Story I've Heard -

A girl having intercourse with a horse, she died after. =(  

XingBow

Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

shadow walker111

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:49 am
getting all of you fingers and toes chopped off one by one then people poke the holes with pointy sticks until you bleed to death  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:31 pm
@HAPS: R.I.P. Jimi Hendrix - choked on his own vomit while OD'ing on sleeping pills. crying

Hmmm.... I believe that being hung, drawn and quartered, or the blood eagle are terrible ways to die.

Or is that just me? :/

ryvre_stone

Sparkly Friend

TehElleN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:20 pm
The most classic Roman way of killing: Crusafiction.
Slow, painful.
I mean, dude. All your insides are being dragged down, they begin to malfunction, your hands and your feet are punched through with rusted nails. You're probably all splintered up from the freaking cross. Oh, not to mention naked. Dude. I'd bite my tongue or something to get out of that one @w@  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games