Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
What kind of weapons do you want? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Fates

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:13 am
Iron Katar
Shields are quite a bit lacking it seems... I also wonder if more modern weaponry could be introduced such as rockets, flame throwers, or rifles could work. Personally I would like more helmets to choose from, especially if they had full face visors.

Shields and armor of all sorts would be very nice. But somehow I don't think they will ever do modern weapons out of political concern. Simply because people have be calling for them since forever and it hasn't happened. I will gladly eat my words if it does though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:08 am
Agreed. I can't really see modern firearm knock-offs here on Gaia. Although we yet see a knock-off phaser or something like that in the Sci-Fi line.

Although... if the put those little Orange caps on them and called them plastic toy guns. it's piss of the AT people since that little fleck of bright caution orange would throw off color matching. Poor AT, they really are stuck up.

The trouble is guns are not as large in Anime as they are in other media types. There are some exceptions such as Tri-gun or GunSmith Cats but those Bang Bang shoot-em ups.  

Brasten
Crew

Aged Informer

Johny Front

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:36 am
well it would be good if we have guns,no?
personally i want some sort of ak-47 or pistol,revolver,colt...M4a1..Just a suggestion.
Also some type of blades,swords like fire blade or dark sword...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:36 am

A spear?
xP

[color=limegreen]

Devil Jinn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:37 am
I have a few ideas. Here:
Physical Weapons (Most effective): Demonic pitchfork, Whip of fire, whip of ice, ice gauntlet, fir gauntlet, sword of aegis, Demon bow, Angel bow, G blade, Ancient katana, Flame sword, Dark star, Lunar scythe, chain of command (Left and right strike), Dark halo (darkclaws), Guitar of demona (arm) I guess demonic anklets could work, Fire flower (fire staff), Ice tiara (Spike), ORLY? hat (SRSLY!), western zodiac (tail of Scorpio), western zodiac (bow and quiver of Sagittarius) Yokaiz treasure (Oni's club), Gift of the Goddess (Duraga's Divine grasp), Baseball bat, Basic hammer, garden shovel, hook hand, nitemare claws, prisoner's ball and chain, trap jaw, Were claws, compact briefcase, Crook and flail, Ceramic mug, cat gloves, cat boots, all fans, picket fence, pimp cane, candy cane

Magical Weapons (Most effective): staff of angels, sun staff, angelic microphone, enchanted strings, guitar of Angellus, guitar of Demona, Oculus Magica, Shadow Spirit (reaper shadow), western zodiac (scales of libra), spirit falcon paintbrush, joker wand, royal scepter, roman candle, fairy wand, magic wand, wizard's wand, mimzy aura, elemental hair, mythic hair, Gwee,

yeah, that is what I got, feel free to add any you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:41 am
and what about the guns??

User Image  

Johny Front

[color=limegreen]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:04 am
Devil Jinn
I have a few ideas. Here:
Physical Weapons (Most effective): Demonic pitchfork, Whip of fire, whip of ice, ice gauntlet, fir gauntlet, sword of aegis, Demon bow, Angel bow, G blade, Ancient katana, Flame sword, Dark star, Lunar scythe, chain of command (Left and right strike), Dark halo (darkclaws), Guitar of demona (arm) I guess demonic anklets could work, Fire flower (fire staff), Ice tiara (Spike), ORLY? hat (SRSLY!), western zodiac (tail of Scorpio), western zodiac (bow and quiver of Sagittarius) Yokaiz treasure (Oni's club), Gift of the Goddess (Duraga's Divine grasp), Baseball bat, Basic hammer, garden shovel, hook hand, nitemare claws, prisoner's ball and chain, trap jaw, Were claws, compact briefcase, Crook and flail, Ceramic mug, cat gloves, cat boots, all fans, picket fence, pimp cane, candy cane

Magical Weapons (Most effective): staff of angels, sun staff, angelic microphone, enchanted strings, guitar of Angellus, guitar of Demona, Oculus Magica, Shadow Spirit (reaper shadow), western zodiac (scales of libra), spirit falcon paintbrush, joker wand, royal scepter, roman candle, fairy wand, magic wand, wizard's wand, mimzy aura, elemental hair, mythic hair, Gwee,

yeah, that is what I got, feel free to add any you want.

well the only problem would be the that no current MCs will be used in the BS. D:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:10 am
a big sword that is easy to hold and is not to heavy  

iiiWannaBeAsian

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,675 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tru Umada

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:32 pm
something light and can leaves a devistating blow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:50 pm
Id persoanlly want just a high tech battle suit that enhances my existing capabilities  

Kamen Rider Zanki

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:02 pm
Kamen Rider Zanki
Id persoanlly want just a high tech battle suit that enhances my existing capabilities

Like a guyver suit?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:18 pm
The Undead Suitor
Kamen Rider Zanki

Like a guyver suit?

Something like that  

Kamen Rider Zanki

Lord Fates

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:39 pm
Brasten
Agreed. I can't really see modern firearm knock-offs here on Gaia. Although we yet see a knock-off phaser or something like that in the Sci-Fi line.

Although... if the put those little Orange caps on them and called them plastic toy guns. it's piss of the AT people since that little fleck of bright caution orange would throw off color matching. Poor AT, they really are stuck up.

The trouble is guns are not as large in Anime as they are in other media types. There are some exceptions such as Tri-gun or GunSmith Cats but those Bang Bang shoot-em ups.

I think that guns are less common in anime could be disputed, but this most makes me want a 50s Space Gun as an MC item.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:16 pm
i want to have the skillz like that g on the preview  

Metalboy321

Freeze_Pops are good

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:23 pm
i would go old school with duel katanas  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers