Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Sombra Mapache

Dapper Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:31 am
@ PTF - The reason we gay guys love teh buttsecks is because we have a prostate gland. xd

You should certainly try it to see if you like it, though. Definitely. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:06 am
iam a virgin  

The Letter Collector

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:01 am
-Thirteen Year Old Virgin-

xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:53 am
All We Know Is Failling
-Thirteen Year Old Virgin-

xD
i should hope so User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Inverted Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:29 am
I'm not a virgin and I'm 12 >.>
Lol just kidding XD
16 year old virgin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:36 pm
The Intelli-Coon
You should certainly try it to see if you like it, though. Definitely. 3nodding
hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel no  

Inuzen

SlutBox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:02 pm
Hmmm, let's see, I lost mines when I was around 15-ish. I felt so dirty afterwards. I was sort of like "LYK OMG WHATTIDY DOOZ!!?!?" Dx

But after a while I was like "Yeah baby, gimme' gimme' more." ;D

Lolz. Geez sex is like an addiction. D:

And for some strange reason, I want food involved with my sex life. LOL! Now that's just a whole different subject. >_>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:25 pm
wat in the living blue hell wait do u get hungry or something  

Inuzen

SlutBox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 pm
Hero2133
wat in the living blue hell wait do u get hungry or something

If your talking to me, well it's not that I get hungry, it's just a little food fetish of mine. I sort of want to have sex in a small pool spaghetti, er somin' along those lines. xDD

Mmmm... Nice and saucy. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:49 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Still a virgin here.. but like.. last week or something I was listening to Steve Vai's song "Tender Surrender" and I was thinking about how sweet it'd be to have sex to that song.. Haha. [/random]

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:02 pm
SlutBox
Hmmm, let's see, I lost mines when I was around 15-ish. I felt so dirty afterwards. I was sort of like "LYK OMG WHATTIDY DOOZ!!?!?" Dx

But after a while I was like "Yeah baby, gimme' gimme' more." ;D

Lolz. Geez sex is like an addiction. D:

And for some strange reason, I want food involved with my sex life. LOL! Now that's just a whole different subject. >_>

i actually like certain foods..

hell it's been said mint is good when it comes to oral *ahem* but.. I mean.. that's just-uh- what I heard.. yeah, that's it *slowly backs out of the room*

no seriously though, I like a little food such as chocolate, mints, strawberries and whipped cream, it's kinky but i like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:10 am
Still one, contrary to many people's thoughts...D:<

But I did swallow for the first time yesterday. GAWDITWASNASTEH Dx He said he had burritos earlier that day, so that totally made it bad enough. >n<

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:23 am
Skarlis
Still one, contrary to many people's thoughts...D:<

But I did swallow for the first time yesterday. GAWDITWASNASTEH Dx He said he had burritos earlier that day, so that totally made it bad enough. >n<

PINEAPPLE!
I tell you right now, if you want to made giving oral to both a guy or a girl more pleasurable for you and him/her make them eat pineapple or you eat it.

Both my g.f and i tried eating it for a week and found that it make the taste of.. ya know, a lot sweeter and more enjoyable to taste. I asked my gay guy friends who are b/f's when they did that how it worked and they said it had helped, that it tasted better then before.

So seriously, drink pineapples, eat pineapples, etc. and i'm sure you will notice a difference... and if he doesn't like it, shove it down his throat for good measure blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:05 am
Heheheh, yeah, we actually mentioned it afterwards. xD I told him he needs some dang pineapple, because man...his was sooooo bitter. x___x

So some other time we're gonna go out to get some pineapple juice. It's not as suspicious as buying a whole pineapple.
ninja  

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:41 pm
Hero2133
- The Silent Hostile -
Z O M B I E Vogue
Well, my first time was at my boyfriend's house and we were watching the ring. xd Somehow we got into the mood and ... yeah.

xd
umm thats is interesting............ eek
how the hell r u going to get into the mood watching the ring

That's my question.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games