Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:27 pm
Welcome Baconious.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:58 am
I'm keth Sanders (real name X) I'm 15, been on gaia for almost a year. I like alcehmy  

keth Sanders

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:28 pm
Welcome Keth.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:55 pm
Hey, e'erybody. Glad to be here. Here's just some basic information about myself.

Name: Megido, or Oreo (either's fine)
Local: NY state, U.S.A.
Future occupation: Corrections Officer, Police Officer, or Air Force
Interests and hobbies: Video games, messing with pictures in Photoshop, watching movies with friends, snowboarding, basketball and football, weight training, reading books, and anime.  

Megido the Oreo

[-_Adrien_-]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:10 pm
Hello! ^_^
I'm obviously new, but I'm literate and I don't like to spam. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:12 pm
Welcome Megido and Adrien. Hope you enjoy the guild and contribute. mrgreen  

Mnemolth
Captain

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:00 am
I'll do what I can, heh heh.

By the way, if you read this, I'm thinking about joining your FFG thread. However, it looks pretty complicated, and I'm a simple man. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:36 am
La li ho...

Im Kato Ichida... thats not my real name though but I prefer to be called that... -smiles a bit and bows down-
Im 16 years old though Im turning 17 this comming December so yeah I wont exactly be 16 for long -giggles-  

immortal07

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

-RenKairui85-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:44 pm
hi everyone, the name's Ren Kairui (just call me Ren). outside of gaia I'm a student at the Art Institute of Philadelphia. I'm working hard to become a full-time animator. I'm 21 yrs. old, yet I sometimes act like I'm 7 ^^. I love to play video games, especially fighting games. Nothing like kicking someone's @$$ to relieve stress. In gaia, I'm a gerneral for the thunder clan in the Cat Demon Guild. other than that, I'm just a wondering fighter searching for her next match. well that's me in a nut shell. hope to meet some of you really soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:04 am
Hi everyone one! Im Kolobos, and I have no idea what else to say. ...So I'll just stop typing now, lol xp  

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reycom the ice mamodo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:37 pm
Hi every one my name is James[real name]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:01 pm
Finally, a place where I can spaz out about the battle system and not have the entire forum flame me... *Rolls eyes at the GCD*

My name's BlackHawkGS. And I am definately going to be a huge player of the battle system, when released. I've been playing MMO's for awhile, till I stopped a little bit ago after seeing the video released in August.

Look forward to chatting with you folk.  

BlackHawkGS

Cirala

Dangerous Husband

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:31 am
im Cirala,im an old Gaian  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:05 am
hey. I live in america and I'm 16. everyone thinks I'm nuts and so do I. I pretty much do whatever i feel like doing. I love games and computers. I am pretty easy to get along with. I'll rp any time of the day when I am on. I can't wait for the battle system and I think I'll join the FFG.  

darkining_heart

bodagas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:03 am
hello everyone i am a 16 year old boy who lives in the united states of america ((trumpets blare)).
i like computers and games i like all types of rock and a little rap. i hate young jibbs chain hang low song. i hope to get more friends during the time that i am here.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games