Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Kanda shook his head and placed his hand on the girls head. "It's nothing." He gave a soft but reassuring smile, only briefly did he show it and then sighed.

Allen nodded briefly. "Strange indeed."

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:54 pm
"Uh... okay" She was still confused but smiled anyway. Then she yawned. "I'm still kinda tired..." She said, glancing to her open bedroom door.

"You wanna take a nap, now?" Lavi asked the tired girl.

"Uh-huh..." She nodded and rubbed her eyes. She walked back into her room and smiled before closing the door, through which her muffled voice called "See you later!"

"Oh! Right. Komui had something to tell you, Allen, Lavi. And I guess Kanda now, too."

"Really? What about?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:58 pm
Allen smiled and bid the girl a good sleep, with that he looked at Lenali. "Oh, alright. I guess we should go then."

Kanda waved to Didrika and looked back at the others. He approached them and listened in.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:04 pm
"Well, it has to do with Didrika. He wouldn't tell me anything else, except that it's very important that you see him as soon as possible."

"About Didi? Alright, let's go! I hope it's nothing too bad..."

Lenali nodded gravely. "Me too, but it didn't seem to be good news..." She lead the way back to her brother's office.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:08 pm
Allen's smile faded as he looked back at the way the girl had left in. "Di.. drika?" He glanced back at the other and then at Lavi.

Kanda looked down quietly and then back up. "Let's go." He turned down the hallway, barely waiting for the others.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:13 pm
When they approached Komui's office, they were surprised to find him awake. "I brought them all, Komui-Nii-San."

Komui nodded and sighed. He looked to see Kanda there, which was strange, but decided eventually he would have to find out anyway, not knowing what had just transpired. "Well, recently I just found out something about Didrika from Hevlaska..." He looked at them all.

"Is she okay? Is anything wrong with her?" lavi asked, starting to et very worried and a little panicked.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:17 pm
Allen was anxious to know what it was they were about to be told, he looked every bit worried as Lavi did.

Kanda watched in silence, hoping that the information wouldn't be to grave.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:29 pm
Lenali looked at the three guys and back to her brother. Didrika was like a little sister to her. She prayed that she would be alright.

" As you know, by the pentacle on her face, that there is still some Akuma poison in her system. According to Hevlaska, Didrika's innocence has been constantly absorbing an energy based on syncronization rates to supress the spread of the poison. So as long a she's around Exorcists, she'll be fine. However, it appears that if she is away from Exorcists for just an hour or two, the poison may take full effect...On top of that....recently her condition has been slowly deteriorating. The poison is located not only in her blood, but in her actual organs and muscles. It's slowly eating away at her, even though the poison is being suppressed. At this point, however, we're not sure how long before the poison does any significant damamge..." With that Komui went silent to watch the expressions of the others.

Lenali's eyes welled up with tears. How did Didrika get to be in such a bad condition?! There had to be something to help her.

lavi was silent for just a moment. "Wait, so what you're saying is... Didrika might die soon!? There's no way that's true! Have you even tried to find something to help her?!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:35 pm
Allen choked, eyes widening. "W- what?! All this time!"

Kanda took in a deep breath and froze. There was something very familiar about the situation. He continued to listed in silence, hoping for a solution to such a surprising condition.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:49 pm
Komui expected this kind of reaction. "Yes, we've been looking for some kind of, if not antidote, then maybe a stronger supressor. However, all tries have come up negative at this point. Luckily the rate is extrememly slow and in the past three years she has been here, as well as had that condition, the deterioration was hardly notable. However, if she were ever to be left alone from Exorcists, even for a little while, the deterioration rate may increase. As far as I can tell, as long as she's in this building with at least one other Exorcist, she should be fine. The range at which the innocence can absorb this energy is extremely vast. Basically, we don't need to worry about this, but I thought you should at least know of this."

Lenali sighed with relief. "So, she should be okay for a long time..."

Lavi pushed his hand through his hair. "...Well, that's a bit of a relief..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:30 am
"I.. I guess." Allen breathed. "but-"

"A stronger suppressor?" Kanda inquired, mostly thinking aloud he looked up at Komui. "Such as?"

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:54 pm
Lenali looked at her brother expectantly when Kanda asked his question.

"Yeah. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, as you know, Parasite type Anti-Akuma weapons allow the user to purify any of those toxins. We were trying to find a way to maybe use that knowledge to create a type of medicine. The science department has been having trouble coming up with a way to do that. But we haven't stopped trying." Komui explained briefly the ideas that they had been working with.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:04 pm
"Hm." Kanda breathed, he contemplated what it would take to solve the problem.

".. Is there anything that we can do.. ?" Allen asked slowly. "To help her?"

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:10 pm
Lavi nodded furiously. "Anything we can do to help!"

"Yes! I want to help anyway I can"

"As for now, the most you can do is to stay near her and make sure she never strays too far from an Exorcist. We don't know the full range of the absorption yet, so we don't want to take any chances. And if you decide to tell her, make sure she can take it. Seeing as you, Allen and Lavi, are the closest to her, I'm leaving it up to you."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:16 pm
"Alright.. We understand." He nodded sadly, wishing there was more that they could do.

Kanda continued to keep to himself, watching the others as they spoke. There had to be more than one way to prevent such a fate.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games