Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:23 pm
Sabishii quickly ran toward Damos, smacking upside the head "Get your head in the game Casanova!" she yelled, before she shot at the heartless behind her. This time a dark magenta dragon slithering its way all around and through the heartless. One touch from the dragon sent the heartless into a spazzing friendly before exploding back into darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:27 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((sorry i got interuptted before i could edit it the way i wanted to please read it agian))
*Tamajing race to the top and stood right next to berry *Re you okay my lady, dont worry i will protect you from harm
((lol, well i responded for zoey in that post))
Berry was knocked out and not really in a good condition either. Her bunny ears had a bit of blood coming from them due to the noises and pain she had heard. ((and this is berry respond now XD))
berry!berry! gonk no berry wake up gonk *nudges berry in the side as tears ran from his eyes down his white fur* berrry wake up please crying  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((sorry i got interuptted before i could edit it the way i wanted to please read it agian))
*Tamajing race to the top and stood right next to berry *Re you okay my lady, dont worry i will protect you from harm
Berry was knocked out and not really in a good condition either. Her bunny ears had a bit of blood coming from them due to the noises and pain she had heard. ((and this is berry respond now XD))
berry!berry! gonk no berry wake up gonk *nudges berry in the side as tears ran from his eyes down his white fur* berrry wake up please crying
Berry didnt wake up. her forehead was getting hotter as she was in the sun and it was around noon time now. so the sun was right over her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:32 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii quickly ran toward Damos, smacking upside the head "Get your head in the game Casanova!" she yelled, before she shot at the heartless behind her. This time a dark magenta dragon slithering its way all around and through the heartless. One touch from the dragon sent the heartless into a spazzing friendly before exploding back into darkness.
stare *evil stare* ...kept jumping from place to place  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:34 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
Zoey began to slowly walk off without damos even knowing. she ran into one of the other people and they escaped the place from the heartless. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:35 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry didnt wake up. her forehead was getting hotter as she was in the sun and it was around noon time now. so the sun was right over her.
please ...*see her starting to sweat, then picks her up and sets her in the shade then went to go to find water* stay with me berry please, dont die, please dint die  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:36 pm
"Your not gonna be able to help her by shaking her back and forth! WE goot get outta here!" She shot another balst toward the heartless that continued to crowd arounf them. "Open a portal or something and get her outta here. Me and Samod'll take care of them." She practiacally yelled jutting her gun toward the heartsless.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:37 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
Zoey began to slowly walk off without damos even knowing. she ran into one of the other people and they escaped the place from the heartless. 3nodding
>.> evil
*looks for zoey and sees her disappear* well love lose is better to not have loved at all stare * continues to run forward*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:40 pm
((@sorasabishii your fighting with damos i beileve and im with one of the wolves named Tamajing(sp?) right now ))

Berry wasnt getting any better at all, and she probably wasnt going to also.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:41 pm
SoraSabishii
"Your not gonna be able to help her by shaking her back and forth! WE goot get outta here!" She shot another balst toward the heartless that continued to crowd arounf them. "Open a portal or something and get her outta here. Me and Samod'll take care of them." She practiacally yelled jutting her gun toward the heartsless.
((hey Tamajing is in wolf form and zoey left me so im running alone, and Damos is heading towards berry now)) okay but we need to get berry first.  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:43 pm
The Gothic Rikku
((@sorasabishii your fighting with damos i beileve and im with one of the wolves named Tamajing(sp?) right now ))

((great minds think alike wink rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

((great minds think alike wink rofl ))
((yup ^^))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:50 pm
*Tamajing finds a river and there was a bucket of clothes left behind from a stray traveler, he grabbed it and empty it out then filled it with water, looked for a rag, and ran back with the bucket of cold river water and the rag* you hang in there berry please just hang in there gonk stressed * he ran faster than ever before*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Tamajing finds a river and there was a bucket of clothes left behind from a stray traveler, he grabbed it and empty it out then filled it with water, looked for a rag, and ran back with the bucket of cold river water and the rag* you hang in there berry please just hang in there gonk stressed * he ran faster than ever before*
Berry was still not moving around as much and her temp. was slowly starting to go up again.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:01 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry was still not moving around as much and her temp. was slowly starting to go up again.
((for someone who temp is going up your avi looks pretty cold with that blanket))
*tamajing arrived and started to treat berry, by putting the wet towel on her forhead* please hold on, Damos will be here soon, and we can take care of you better cry  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games