Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

-I-_-I-_St Anger_-I-_-I-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:42 pm
im happy i got accepted like, really really happy! I'm Rick, I love ds, gamecube, id love to like wii but i dont have it yet, and i like nintendo 64  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:15 pm
Hello, I am Kyd Wykkyd and my favorite Game character would have to be Link from Twilight Princess or A link to the past.  

Narancia Ghirga

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[~.Bad-Luck.~]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:56 pm
Hello, I'm Quade, and my favorite game would have to be Either Ninja Gaiden or The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:25 pm
twisted dramallama ninja MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO LET THE INSANE PHYCO NIE INTO YOUR GUILD! ANY SANITY YOU MIGHT POSSES WILL BE LOST WITHIN THE MONTH!!! ninja dramallama twisted

I have a Wii, got it beginning of summer. My fav. game is Mario Party 8, but we also have Wii Play, Wii Sports, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Zelda Twighlight Princess. ^^

~Llamasrule52~

Flat Baroque

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:15 pm
User Image[Let's bloom flowers...]

User Image
* Hajimemashite!! Watashi wa GAUZE desu -^^- doozo yoroshiku <3
* My natural hair color is hazel brown but recently I dyed it black <3
* My likes are way too many to list here. Same goes for my dislikes, just go to my profile <3
* Favorite videogames (in no particular order) would have to be Zelda (loves them all), Stare Ocean: Till the End of Time, Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core, Heavenly Blade, Mario Party, Final Fantasy III, Wario Wear, Soul Caliber, Super Smash Bros. + Melee, God of War, King Of Fighters, Batten Kaitos, Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia...yeah that's not all of them but that's a good majority <3
User Image

[ ...of attempted suicide]User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:35 pm
uhhh...hi I am new...Obviously or I wouldn't be posting here lol.
Um I am a brunette from cali and love to swim and play soccer when I am not gaming. My favorite Nintendo game would have to be Duck Hunt or Mario. My favorite PS2 game is ATV offroad fury... yeah so If you want to know more about me just send me a message... biggrin  

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

Kiyo Kuroshiro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:37 pm
Kiyo Uremeshi here, I'm saving up currently to get Drawn to Life for the DS I love smash bros., LoZ, and many many many many many more  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 pm
kawaii ona here! >.< i'm new just join yesterday ^^

Fave game >.< Jet Set Radio how i wish it'll come on Wii >.< and a Zelda Fan >.< all though i haven't play the latest my brother hasn't finished playing it so i'll have to wait for my turn >.<

also can't wait for the Brawl to come to Wii >.<  

kawaii ona

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:35 pm
Ew, you have "kawaii" in your username...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:39 am
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the guild and happy to be here!

I just got MySims for the DS and I'm loving it, I can't wait to get it for the Wii. Happy to be here!  

veebunny

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miss Edythe

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:57 am
Harro! :3 I'm Rinn.
I don't have any new game systems like Wii or anything.
But I'm madly in love with my Super Nintendo. ^^
Once my Super Nintendo blew up from old age, I was forced to trade in my Gamecube. -sigh-

But my favorite games would be Megaman X, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Zelda: A Link To The Past, and Super Mario World. :]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:56 am
Hi, i just joined. I own a DS an a nintendo 64. y favorite games are the pokemon series, custom robot arena, the super smash brother series, and the Phionex wright series.  

Shadow_Articuno

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kayetayo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:39 am
Yo the name is Kaye..and my favorite Game is ..well more about 9 favorite games CAUSE I LOVE THE WHOLE METROID SERIES AND SAMUS IS GONA BE MAH WIFE BOOYA -room is filled with samus drawings and posters-..anyways, I love anime and drawing, im a good story teller and videogamer...and also a good dear friend so be free to PM me anytime...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:43 am
Welcome to the Cult, one and all. We welcome your game playing insanity.  

QuestionableMeatProducts

Fighting Savage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:20 am
YOYOYO
call meh ryan I love foxxy and all his foxxyness
nintendo has been something I've loved longer than my parents lol
but yea NINTENDO WOOT WOOT
*waits for brawl*  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games