Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:40 am
*bites joys ear* You burn me i eat you how about that.Besides joy your just jealous because you can't get a biyfreind because you are crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:43 am
Gai i deleted your post watch what you say -.- Dont joke around like that.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:44 am
You missed -.-

and deleted uwasa's quite moving post.  
Hey don't blame me i got it off the movie grind i love that movie.Anyway sorry i will but poeple have said worse int his guild.  

uwasa

Rene the Hopeless

I didnt miss I ment Uwasa sorry gai sweatdrop but Uwasa same thing!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:49 am
*big teary eyes*thats mean....::throws gaint rocks at uwasa::what does Susie see in you??I will neevr know..  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:52 am
The same thing that i see in her sanity something joy lacks in.*rubs head and throws rock back*Throwing things is very rude you know.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:53 am
hehe, she's not crazy all the time, only some of the time, I'm sure there is someone just like her out there and they'll make the perfect couple and cause much trouble with the mental instablility.  

Xavior Bushido

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:57 am
True true but meh nobody like that has joined the guild yet.Anyway i just saw one of those guards from england crotch a guy in the crotch.Anyway everyone seems to be finding grils and guys for themselves even you th4e wolf.So i guess joy should find one soon by law of averages.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:01 am
heh atleast Wolfy boy is nice.. stare I know!!I saw Alef make liek her 2nd psot then K asked her to marry him!!If that cna happen then theres still hope for me!! xd

and if theres a boy who is liek me...it woudl be love at first sight!!*dances*  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:03 am
Ya joy i'am only kidding we all love you.*gives joy a hug and noogy*Ya and i can be nice when you stop sitting on my head all the time it hurts sometimes.At this rate i will have a sore neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:05 am
aww but your hair is so frizzy its liek sititng on a big beany bag!!^.^  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:08 am
I don't see how you are much bigger thewn my head and my physical therapist says you will have to start paying for my session if you keep it up.*cracks neck.*Just saying because it is expensive to get a good back and neck message int his town.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:13 am
No I kinda liek crouch like a cat will on a window sill.ha ha this si good workout for neck!!Brain power!!  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:26 am
Ah! But opposites attrack! So there is deffinately someone out there for joy...alot of someones O.o  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games