Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:32 pm
Lilli closed her eyes. She inhaled deeply and then exhaled the breath.

Well. I don't know. I'm sorry I'm being like this. It's just so annoying when you need help and no one's there to supply it. Oh Tuesday don't pout. I'm sorry I hit your chin- what do you want me kiss it better?

"Oh nothing, i just think he really gorgeous. Well- wait hey! You don't like him do you?" She asked leaning forward and staring her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Huh? Does Lilli love Klaash? She said she loved me. Why would she do something like that?
Nah. Lilli doesn't like him. She said she loves you so she loves you.
She hates you Tuesday! You prbably scared her! I'm so sorry Lilli! crying I lubbers you!

Tuesday gets up, but slips and falls face first on the ground. He stays there and just cries. After a while he gets up and slowly walks out of the room and makes his way to his room.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:35 pm
(( xd Tuesday is acting like such a little kid! domokun ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:39 pm
[[Where was Klaash again? confused Lookin' fer Jin? Haru? You there???]]

Xellious had long finished breakfast and started to walk around his house and stop to observe activities amongst the residents. He saw his sister doing the same with Esloleiar occasionally tailing her. There was a group of three people-- two females, and a male. He disliked to eavesdrop very much, so after noting their presence, he walked off, observing others.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:40 pm
Klara gulped at the question. "Um....no...?" Klara's statement sounded much more like a question. Her eyes drifted to the ground in fear Lilli would catch her lie.

((I is here and yes he was))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:41 pm
[[ Is Jin outside? -.- ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:42 pm
((lol yes, yes he is.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:45 pm
[[How intelligent am I! xDD ]]

Klaash huffed and decided that searching outside would be better for scouting out Jin. He opened the large black-oaken door and hopped outside, landing on the concrete front step. After that, he trotted on out and looked for that moody boy that hated his guts.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:47 pm
Lyke LAWL
Huh? Does Lilli love Klaash? She said she loved me. Why would she do something like that?
She hates you Tuesday! You prbably scared her! I'm so sorry Lilli! crying I lubbers you!

Tuesday gets up, but slips and falls face first on the ground. He stays there and just cries. After a while he gets up and slowly walks out of the room and makes his way to his room.

"I'm so sorry Klara. Thanks for talking me. I'll see you around!" She smiled at her, and jumped up out of her chair.

"Tuesday! Where are you going?! Get back here? What's wrong with you!" She yelled racing after him. He was already out the door. She had almost reached the door when she tripped over her feet and fell on her face.

Lilli turned around laughed and walked out the door. Tuesday was already down nthe hall starting up the stairs. "Hey!" she laughed. "Wait." She tripped again but immeadiately stood up.

She caught up the him. She tackled him, and was on top of him. Lilli turned his head toward her and kissed him. "What's wrong with you?" She giggled. and stared down at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:52 pm
The sun was completely gone now. Jin took in a breath of chilly night air.

Klaash should be here any minute now.

Jin wondered what this fight would prove. It seemed that Jin would say or do anything in the heat of the moment but when he calmed down he thought about it. And he really didn't know what would happen after. Was it even about showing Klara that Klaash was bad to hang around or...Something else.

"Maybe I should go find him.." He mumbled.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:53 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL

"I'm so sorry Klara. Thanks for talking me. I'll see you around!" She smiled at her, and jumped up out of her chair.

"Tuesday! Where are you going?! Get back here? What's wrong with you!" She yelled racing after him. He was already out the door. She had almost reached the door when she tripped over her feet and fell on her face.

Lilli turned around laughed and walked out the door. Tuesday was already down nthe hall starting up the stairs. "Hey!" she laughed. "Wait." She tripped again but immeadiately stood up.

She caught up the him. She tackled him, and was on top of him. Lilli turned his head toward her and kissed him. "What's wrong with you?" She giggled. and stared down at him.

"Ahh! Lilli! HEY!"
He was tackled on the stairs. He fell forward and just bout hit his face on a stair.
"Owww....."
he turned around and saw Lilli. She smothered his face in a kiss that missed his lips. He pulled her face back and restrained her. He then smiled and winked at her.
"Just trying to get your attention! Got you!"
He then kissed her nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:59 pm
Over by a tree, Klaash instantly caught sight of Jin, who looked to be deep in thought over something. "Hey!" Klaash yelled, running closer to Jin. "I'm here...."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:02 pm
"YOU! I can't believe you!" She laughed. "You're just like a little kid." She started tickling him on the ribs.

What is it you really want, Tuesday? She looked at him longingly. Honestly?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:06 pm
Klara sighed. Phew, hopefully she was in too much of a rush to notice my reply.
I must work on hiding my feelings better.

Klara stood and exited the dining hall and walked around the mansion aimlessly.

What to do, what to do...

Klara noticed a big door she had never been on the other side of and became curious.
Walking over to the door she stared up at it.
Klara reached to the knob and turned it slowly, the door creaking as she opened it.
On the other side of the door was a long hallway.

Wow I can't even see the other side of the hallway! It must be really long.

She walked through the hallway looking at the portraits hanging on the walls.
She came upon a painting of Klaash and stared at it.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:06 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"YOU! I can't believe you!" She laughed. "You're just like a little kid." She started tickling him on the ribs.

What is it you really want, Tuesday? She looked at him longingly. Honestly?
"Haha!" he starts laughing uncontrollably. He tickles her back.
"HAHA! I got you now!" He flips over so she's on bottom, her back to the stairs. He holds her hands so that she can't tickle him.
"You wanna know what I want eh?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games