Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:08 am
((So its going to live?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:43 am
[[I should hope so... but it seems to have died... I guess, for the sake of continuing, I'll open it up again for more ppl... after all, we lost a whole lot of the original characters after the first...two pages xD]]  

Acrisiss

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:01 pm
heart domokun ba-dump BUMP domokun heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:40 am
((helping.BUMP xd BLUP BUMP))  

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:52 pm
domokun BADA-BADA-BUUUUUMP!!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:07 pm
chara. name: (you must name me )
description: looks human but is Kagonesti elf 95% and 5% FELINE
Sex : Female
personality: sweet,submissive,kind, slightly naive at times, abused.
appearance: User Image
Special:
+ : Healing ability, morph to cat-Neko form only (ears,tail,Claws)
- : Vampiric, Demonic

History: subject was sent to live with family in another town after her home burned to ash and her parents killed by a marauding band of brujah vampires. She never arrived at destination. her fate is as yet unknown. she has a brother; but his whereabouts is unkown. she has within a good heart and heals those she can, unfortunately her healing comes from her directly. causing her to pass out and become vulnerable to society. she always wears red of some form; either as a warning or more likely a reminder of her darkside.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:35 pm
((i accept you!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 pm
[mmmm.... sounds like pokemons....]  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:20 pm
she awoke to chains on her wrists and the freshness of COLD. her coat gone, the one she healed gone, her dress taken, only her thong and bustier left on her obviously someone had Taken advantage of her. =Where am I she thought= "is anyone there?" her question only answered by the clammer of the building she was chained too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:52 pm
she looked arround and yanked on the chains that bound her to the wall. strong they were, stronger than what she had ever known before. she listened to try to determine what kind of building she was chained to, she finally realized she was chained to a TAVERN.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:23 pm
Fear made her blood run cold, A tavern....Humans,... alcohol,....weapons ...CHAINED !!

It was bad enough the hate between HUMANS and her people atleast the elf side, and then the last reports about what they do to..... to.. cat-people........

=Maybe they won't notice, possibly.... Hopefully she was just another girl to them, just another slave.=

she could smell fish cooking in the building and the sounds of gulls in the near distance. she could see a large home on a large hill.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:23 pm
Reign wandered about, hopelessly bored, until she saw Kai and mewed loudly, tugging on his sleeve "Doggy? doggy! out... out...!"  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:31 pm
she knew it was no use to try to morph, those who held her captive would realize the truth of their capture and she couldn't reach CAT form.
Only her ears,tail,and paws would appear,it wouldn't turn her wrists any smaller, it wouldn't allow her to shrink to the size of a cat...USELESS

resigned to what fate had in store she sat down and Prayed. "Bast, I have failed you...I am chained, I cannot complete your task...... please care for my brother tuck !!" tears fell from her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 am
"Ok Reign, you want to go play outside right?" kai let himself be pulled outside by Reign.  

kai wolf white

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:50 am
Acrisiss
[mmmm.... sounds like pokemons....]

((wha.....))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games