Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:52 pm
DoctorPain
he yawns "if you really, yeah, but if we are both here we could always get some prep for tomorrow done" he smiles, wondering where his shirt was, just incase they decided to go home to their nice warm bed

"If you wanna stay you can, Im going to head home though. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:55 pm
00Shoe
DoctorPain
he yawns "if you really, yeah, but if we are both here we could always get some prep for tomorrow done" he smiles, wondering where his shirt was, just incase they decided to go home to their nice warm bed

"If you wanna stay you can, Im going to head home though. Okay?"

"okay, ill come with" he follows his ferret out of the cafe "see ya later slayer" he shouts over his shoulder, forgetting to lock up, or turn off stoves, or really do anything, the cafe doors closing behind him  

DoctorPain

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:40 am
The Avengers were better, all they needed were stiches.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:17 pm
RedwallWarrior

(RedwallWarrior, could you please quote the post you are replying to if it is not entirely apparent what you are replying too)  

00Shoe
Captain

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:11 am
00Shoe
RedwallWarrior

(RedwallWarrior, could you please quote the post you are replying to if it is not entirely apparent what you are replying too)

(im not responding to anyone, im staiting the condishion of my Caries.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:04 pm
RedwallWarrior

(The condition of your bone decay?)  

00Shoe
Captain

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:18 pm
00Shoe
RedwallWarrior

(The condition of your bone decay?)

(characters)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavior walked up to the door and knocked.
"..." he said ruefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:25 pm
*wakes up and walks to the door* yes?  

slayer898

Corbenik Vendetta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:10 am
"Finally....I've arrived...It's about time." Corbenik Mercier had only just moved here to the big city. He had heard about a really nice Cafe that everyone had enjoyed. He decided to finally go, but kept getting lost. Corbenik opened the door and stepped inside. After making a quick scan around then place, he walked up to the till. "Excuse me? I'm new to this city and I'm not sure what is good here. Do you have some recommendations?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:33 pm
The Avengers started playing Thank-You for the venom by My Chemical Romance.  

Blade_of_Soul-

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:28 pm
Corbenik Mercier
"Finally....I've arrived...It's about time." Corbenik Mercier had only just moved here to the big city. He had heard about a really nice Cafe that everyone had enjoyed. He decided to finally go, but kept getting lost. Corbenik opened the door and stepped inside. After making a quick scan around then place, he walked up to the till. "Excuse me? I'm new to this city and I'm not sure what is good here. Do you have some recommendations?"

*Tae looks up warmly at the new guest* "Are you looking for recommendations for our menu or recommendations regarding the town?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:23 pm
00Shoe
Corbenik Mercier

*Tae looks up warmly at the new guest* "Are you looking for recommendations for our menu or recommendations regarding the town?"

Corbenik quirks an eye, then chuckles. "I'm sorry. Forgive me. I wasn't being specific. I meant recommendations for the menu. I have never been to a cafe before and have no idea what they offer. I have had a mixed drink once, but that was at a bar."  

Corbenik Vendetta

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:48 am
*begins playing working class hero waiting for somone to get him a coffee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:27 am
Corbenik Mercier
Corbenik quirks an eye, then chuckles. "I'm sorry. Forgive me. I wasn't being specific. I meant recommendations for the menu. I have never been to a cafe before and have no idea what they offer. I have had a mixed drink once, but that was at a bar."

"Well if you are looking for something sweet, our pies are the best in the region. I would suggest Rhubarb, as we grow that ourselves so it is very fresh. If you are looking for something to give you a perk today I would also suggest our Ice shavings coffee with baileys."

*stops to take a breath*

"As for an actual meal, we have lots of soups and sandwiches"

*looks at watch*

"Because of the time of day our chef is not in, so hot meals will probably be a bit later, more dinner time. How does Ham on Rye bread sound?" Tae finishes with a smile.  

00Shoe
Captain

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games