Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:39 am
Back on topic. Steve probably got dissected and so did Sherry, and their eyes got carved out too.

Ashley, on the other hand, being the first daughter, will get sniped out by Nicholai.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Back on topic. Steve probably got dissected and so did Sherry, and their eyes got carved out too.

Ashley, on the other hand, being the first daughter, will get sniped out by Nicholai.

Everithing is as it should be. 3nodding  

wladimir619

DeFehrenheit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:33 am
Argh
The Ash child
Usually I dun side with people on these things
but she's SO annoying to the point that I don't care for
losing a life by shooting her after awhile of listening to her

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:15 pm
Awww I like Steve ;_; even if he was a skinny, slightly annoying and loud Leonardo Dicaprio wannabe. I wish they developed the story of him loving Claire more. Is it just me or did that seem a bit rushed?

As for my most hated character. I gotta say Alfred Ashford. That voice...the look...gah!  

Soluna-hime

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:18 am
Soluna-hime
Awww I like Steve ;_; even if he was a skinny, slightly annoying and loud Leonardo Dicaprio wannabe. I wish they developed the story of him loving Claire more. Is it just me or did that seem a bit rushed?

As for my most hated character. I gotta say Alfred Ashford. That voice...the look...gah!

It wasn't rushed. Steve is just an immature punk who can't separate survival bonding from love. He's an emo kid teenager and I guess maybe it was just during that time that his testicles had dropped and he was like, "I suddenly find girls attractive. It must be love."

Either way, calling him a Leonardo DiCaprio wannabe is an insult to Leonardo DiCaprio.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:15 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Soluna-hime

It wasn't rushed. Steve is just an immature punk who can't separate survival bonding from love. He's an emo kid teenager and I guess maybe it was just during that time that his testicles had dropped and he was like, "I suddenly find girls attractive. It must be love."

Either way, calling him a Leonardo DiCaprio wannabe is an insult to Leonardo DiCaprio.

dont be mean! we all have fave characters. if i made fun of wesker and put it in every post i made you would be upset  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:15 am
Once again, Liam.. If me being logical results in me being considered mean, then I'm sorry, I can't help it.

But seriously, realistically you don't fall in love with someone in a matter of 24 hours of knowing them. Some say they do, they're just really attracted to the person and have not found anything wrong with them yet. So Steve confessing his love like that was cheesy and out of place.

Let's say it was Jill sitting there, and Chris telling her that he loved her before he died. Well, Jill and Chris hve worked together and known each other for a while, that's much more plausible.

Secondly, I don't like Steve. And I happen to enjoy many Leonardo DiCaprio movies. Hence, why I said that second part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:50 pm
Ashley Graham is the worst thing that has ever happened to Resident Evil. I didn't shell out 50 bucks to baby sit a screaming little freak who complains like there is no tomorow! scream She has yellow eyes like a demon! A demon who brutally tortures her victims with the flapping of her fanged mouth! And that's my opinion on your topic kind sir. Bye! xd  

Flack+_+monkey

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:18 pm
Possibly, my least favorite character was Anette Birkin. She was just such a t**t. The end. I was veryly happy she died though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:21 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Once again, Liam.. If me being logical results in me being considered mean, then I'm sorry, I can't help it.

But seriously, realistically you don't fall in love with someone in a matter of 24 hours of knowing them. Some say they do, they're just really attracted to the person and have not found anything wrong with them yet. So Steve confessing his love like that was cheesy and out of place.

Let's say it was Jill sitting there, and Chris telling her that he loved her before he died. Well, Jill and Chris hve worked together and known each other for a while, that's much more plausible.

Secondly, I don't like Steve. And I happen to enjoy many Leonardo DiCaprio movies. Hence, why I said that second part.

don't worry about cool steve was just high on testosterone  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:05 pm
The only good thing about Ashley, what makes her better than Steve or Sherry... Is that you can actually SHOOT Ashley.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:21 pm
*cracks up beyond words* wow...wooo it is so true...so very true... heart heart heart  

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The only good thing about Ashley, what makes her better than Steve or Sherry... Is that you can actually SHOOT Ashley.
That and smacking her with a white egg.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:56 pm
How could alfred not win this :p  

Gen_Acid

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:45 pm
Gen_Acid
How could alfred not win this :p

Because he's one of those characters that after a certain amount of time hating him, you grow to love him, just because he's so stupid and it's funny.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games